TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rules for Entry
- Purchase any bottle of 355ml or 591ml of either a Coca‑Cola Original Taste, Coca‑Cola No Sugar or Sprite with a white cap.
- Lift cap to reveal pin-code and enter pin into the provided WhatsApp number or scan the QR code available on all POS materials and social/digital media platforms.
- Follow instructions shared on the designated WhatsApp platformcontact number +54 9 11 39064700
- Redeem prize.
- All entries must be received between 12:00 AM Monday, March 13, 2023 to Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 11:59PM. Prizes and entries will be done via a WhatsApp Bot contact number +54 9 11 39064700 which will be the designated number for this promotion. This promotion will be open to all stores island wide that sells Coca‑Cola Original Taste, Coca‑Cola No Sugar or Sprite 355ml and 591ml by the bottle with a white cap.
Only open to consumers, 13 years and older for instant prize redemption and 18 years of age and older for the grand prize draw. Employees of the sponsor, Wisynco Group Limited, and its affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, its judging organization, and any family members within their household, e.g. parents, spouse, siblings and children are not eligible. Persons may enter as often as they wish. This promotion is intended for viewing in Jamaica only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to Jamaican law. Consumers are not authorized to participate in the prize competition if they are not legal residents of Jamaica. Participants are required to have a US visa to be eligible for the grand prize. A valid Jamaican ID and the white cap with the winning code are required to redeem physical prizes.
Limitation of Liability
By entering this Prize Competition, all entrants agree that (except where prohibited) the Sponsor may use their name, picture and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. The sponsor, its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance or use of a prize or participation in this Prize Competition. Refusal of the above clause will result in the forfeiture of right to claim prize.
Details of Prizes
There will be an assortment of instant prizes in which persons will be able to win instantly once entering the under the cap pin code on our WhatsApp Bot – these prizes include; Play Station 5, Apple EarPods 3rd Generation, Beats SOLO3 Wireless, gamer jersey top, movie tickets, Coca‑Cola No Sugar three (3) packs, premiums and E-Gift certififcates from GameStop, Google Play, Nintendo, XBOX and Sony Playstation in total valued at (JMD $1,600,000.00) before tax – prizes which are electronic will be sent to the winners e-mail address and those which are physical are to be picked up from the designated redemption centers on their designated date. Persons whom are unable to collect their physical prizes on the designated redemption days will not be able to do so once the redemption period has ended. (see drawing and awarding of prizes for more details).
All persons 18 years of age and older whom have entered a pin code into our Coca‑Cola WhatsApp Bot will automatically be entered into the grand prize raffle for a trip to to an All-inclusive Music Festival in Chicago. There will be one (1) winner whom will be able to invite two (2) friends on an all expense paid six (6) day trip to an All-inclusive Music Festival in Chicago, USA between the dates Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023 to Monday, August 7th, 2023 valued at JMD $3,500,00.00 (after tax). Winner must be 18 years or older to be deemed eligible to enter and win the grand prize.
- Coca‑Cola No Sugar
Drawing and Awarding of Prizes – Instant Prizes
The WhatsApp Bot will determine the prize awarded and respond with an instant message. A Wisynco representative will contact the winners within 48 hours via telephone to confirm email address and/or communicate redemption date and location for physical prizes. If the number remains unanswered after three (3) attempts over a 3 day period then such person shall be disqualified and no prize will be awarded.
If a winner is selected but is unable to pick-up their prize from a redemption center during the specified dates, they have thirty (30) days to collect from our corporate office or otherwise they forfeit. All unclaimed prizes after a thirty (30) day period will remain the property of Wisyno & Coca‑Cola Jamaica.
Drawing and Awarding of Prizes – Grand Prize- May 8, 2023
On May 8, 2023 at 1pm The WhatsApp Bot will determine the winner by random selection. There will be one (1) winner that will receive a prize of a six (6) day trip to an All-inclusive Music Festival in Chicago, USA valued at JMD $3,500,00.00 (after tax). There will be two back-up winners from the pool of entries, each of which will be drawn immediately after.
If the number remains unanswered after three (3) attempts within forty-eight (48) hours , then such person shall be disqualified and the backup winner will be contacted. If the backup winner cannot be reached within three (3) attempts within forty-eight (48) hours then such person(s) shall be disqualified and no prize will be awarded. Participants must present a valid identification (Passport, Driver’s License, National or School).
Any person who, in accordance with these Legal Bases, wishes to participate in the promotion called " GET YOUR MAGIC ON AND WIN " (hereinafter, the "Promotion"), agrees to comply with them in their entirety, and by participating it will be understood that you have read and understood them in their entirety, for which you agree to fully comply with the requirements and conditions established herein.
Participation in this Promotion implies the knowledge and acceptance of the Bases and the mechanics indicated here by the Participants (as said term is defined below), as well as the Privacy Notice established in this document and available at wisynco.com It is essential to participate in this Promotion to be in agreement with the terms, requirements and conditions established in these Bases, as well as the Privacy Notice, since its acceptance implies being governed by them for the development of this Promotion. The policies, mechanics and restrictions are not appealable or flexible, nor are they subject to negotiation or modification of any kind.
The Organizer reserves the right to make any type of change to these Bases without prior notice, with the approval of the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Commission for which the Participants agree to review them on the website: www.wisynco.com or https://journey.coca-cola.com/en/home periodically during the Validity of the Promotion.
Due to the foregoing, The Organizer reserves the right to modify, change, cancel, extend, decrease, postpone or annul the established terms, requirements, terms and conditions, as well as the Incentives to be delivered due to the Promotion and/or its assignment, if in his opinion there are elements that prevent its realization.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
8. HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
1. THE ORGANIZER
Wisynco Ltd. with address at Lakespen Road, Spanish Town , with telephone number for information and clarifications: 876-665-9000 , from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (hereinafter the " Organizer "). At all times it will be the exclusive and unappealable power of The Organizer, the elimination of a Participant for the lack of compliance with any of the causes established in these Bases.
It is the right and obligation of the Participants to know and comply with these Bases and Privacy Notice. Each Participant will assume the responsibility of being regularly updated and informed about said regulation, in order to know their rights and responsibilities.
The consumer public of Jamaica who meets each and every one of the following requirements and, who is interested in participating in the " GET YOUR MAGIC ON AND WIN" Promotion may be considered as a participant of the same (in hereinafter, the "Participant" or the "Participants"):
- Be legal residents in Jamaica.
- Be 13 years old or older (with the authorization of parents or guardians) completed before the start date of the Promotion; proving your residence and/or legal situation in Jamaica , and have valid official identification with photograph ( Voting credential issued by Jamaica - ID, professional or passport).
- Proof of residence and/or legal situation in Jamaica, and have valid official identification with photograph (Voting credential issued by Jamaica - ID, driver’s licence or passport).
- In the case of concerts, trips, or prizes which may be included in the grand prize, participants must be over 18 years of age.
- Comply with the indications to carry out the mechanics of the Promotion in a timely manner, in accordance with the provisions of these Bases.
- Read and accept the Privacy Notice, as well as the Present Bases.
- Only people who meet all of the above requirements may be considered as Participants in the Promotion.
The validity period of the Promotion starts from 12:00 am on the 13th day of March 2023, and until 11:59pm on the 7th day of May 2023 (hereinafter, the "Validity").
4. PARTICIPATION MECHANICS
- Starting at 12:00 am on the 13th day of March 2023, and until 11:59pm on the 7th day of May 2023, participants will be able to buy at any of the participating sales establishments/channels, such as, among others: little shops from the corner, convenience stores and supermarkets, the Participating Products with a white cap containing an entry code under the cap.
- Enter through the QR code or WhatsApp number of Jamaica, or, enter the address of the website directly on the internet and register the following data:
- Date of birth
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The Participant must be 13 years of age and older for instant prizes and 18 years of age and older for grand prize. In the event that the registration system on the whatsapp bot detects that the participant who tries to register is under age the system will block the registration of said participant without any type of responsibility for the Organizer.
- The Participant may enter the promotion platform via whatsapp number provided or through the QR Code that’s displayed on the pos materials, social media platforms and websites.
- All concepts that are not expressly included in the description of the incentives are considered excluded.
- The Organizer will NOT be responsible for the speed of both the internet and the equipment used by the participant to register.
- The Organizer will NOT be responsible for the expenses generated by electricity supply, telecommunications service, data consumption, programs and software and hardware, players, nor does it recommend or promote any brand of technological inputs and any other participation requirement.
- The Organizer is NOT responsible for the expenses that the Participant incurs for participating in the Promotion, and/or validating their Incentive.
- The sale, resale, assignment or transfer of any Incentive by a Participant is prohibited.
- At the time of participating and accepting these Bases, the Participant expressly waives the right to question what is established in this document, therefore accepting the criteria established or to be established by The Organizer.
- By accepting and/or redeeming any Incentive, the Participant releases any civil, criminal, administrative or any other liability and agrees to keep the Organizer in peace and safety, to its affiliated and subsidiary companies, The Organizer and/or its controllers, affiliated and subsidiary companies, national or foreign, as well as their respective representatives, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, managers, lawyers, agents, clients, suppliers, successors in interest, concessionaires and/or licensees, permanently and irrevocably from and against any legal action or claim for loss, damage and/or loss (including injury, illness, disability or death) that affects or is alleged to have affected to his person, companions, property, assets, possessions and patrimony (including attorneys' fees) of any kind and nature. The Participant expressly releases said persons and companies from any liability or claim arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, related to the acceptance and use of the incentive, including, but not limited to, any damage or loss, accident, injury, delay, loss and/or expense suffered before, during or after using or enjoying the Incentive. Likewise, the Participant acknowledges that The Organizer and/or its controllers, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, national or foreign, as well as their respective representatives, officials, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, managers, lawyers, agents, clients, successors in interest , concessionaires and/or licensees are not responsible for damages and/or losses of any kind due to force majeure such as health problems, pandemics, deaths, accidents, explosions, boycotts, delays, cancellations, strikes, labor disputes, riots , disturbances, wars and/or armed conflicts, embargoes, acts of nature such as earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, fires, epidemics or any other similar event of force majeure and/or due to non-compliance with the laws of my country of residence, during or after enjoying the Incentive, for which the Participant expressly and voluntarily waives to exercise any type of legal action or claim against the previously identified persons and companies.
- The mere fact that a person receives the incentive of this Promotion will enable The Organizer and the Sponsor to disclose their image and their name as a Participant in the manner they deem appropriate. Notwithstanding the foregoing, by the mere fact of participating in the Promotion described in these Bases and by accepting them, the Participant expressly authorizes the Organizer and/or the Sponsor to communicate the identity of the Participants, record, film and photograph them, and to display such recordings, filming or photographs in any social media and by any digital means, including the internet.
- Not stackable with other promotions or discounts.
- The Organizer is NOT responsible for participation in the Promotion and/or acquisition of the participating products and Incentives outside the specified periods (Validity of the Promotion)
- Due to the displacement of the participating products, the Organizer is not be responsible to the Participant for unavailability.
- Regardless of the immediate disqualification of this Promotion, the illegal and fraudulent reproduction of the bottles and labels with QR codes of the participating products will be subject to the sanctions that the applicable laws of Jamaica allows.
- The incentives offered in this Promotion have been authorized by The Organizer, therefore the Participants accept that they are those indicated in the Promotion Bases, being the only ones they can request, being subject to their terms, conditions and restrictions.
- Subject to the approval of the Betting Gaming & Lotteries Commission, the Organizer reserves the right, without prior notice, to end this Promotion or modify the terms of the mechanics or any other condition of participation at its absolute discretion and in accordance with the interests it deems appropriate without any compensation to the Participants
- The Organizer may with the approval of the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Commission: (i) increase the number of Incentives indicated in these Bases or replace them with others of equal value; ( ii ) modify the start and end dates of the Promotion; ( iii ) modify these Terms and Conditions (Bases) for any reason, including to cancel or reduce Incentives or promotions; and ( iv ) cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion when circumstances not attributable to the Organizer and not provided for in these bases or the Terms or Notices, in an unforeseen event or when justified by force majeure. Any modification to the Terms established in these Bases will be communicated to the general public, making the corresponding publications in the same medium through which these Bases have been made known.
- Registrations made on behalf of another person will not be accepted; in the same way the use of some type of pseudonym or the registration of a Participant with false information.
- Participations that are outside the Jamaican territory or outside the Validity time of the Promotion and/or that are not under the guidelines described above will not be accepted.
- In the event that The Organizer determines that a Participant does not comply with the established conditions and/or with the same or dubious registration information, they will be disqualified without the need to notify the Participant.
- Any attempt at fraud or unfair maneuver (such as: double or apocryphal registration of participation; use of bots , software or any other tool or technological input that allows them to obtain an unfair advantage in the Promotion; being a promotion hunter; alteration of codes; discrediting the Promotion on its different platforms, among others) by a Participant will lead to the nullity of their participation, regardless of the Promotion phase they are in. The examples of fraud attempts and unfair maneuvers are not limited to these statements and there may be more of them.
- In case of duplication of registrations by the same Participant, they will automatically be disqualified for that instant prize. Their entry for the grand prize is still valid.
- The participation of the different actions will be reviewed during the validity of the Promotion, validating that they adhere to the veracity and authenticity in accordance with the law on promotional matters. In the same way, it will be verified that the data and information stated by the Participants are trustworthy, correct and that they do not generate doubt or controversy; otherwise they may be disqualified without the need to notify the Participant.
- The veracity of the information, in the case of being a creditor of any incentive, ensures easy and timely contact for your redemption.
- The Organizer will not have any responsibility for records that are lost, delayed, unused, incorrectly sent, incomplete or that could not be made on the website, due to technical failures or of any other nature, with only the Participant being responsible in the event of any of the aforementioned situations.
- If The Organizer has reason to suspect that a Participant or third party has acted deceitfully or fraudulently, it reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to eliminate the Participant and/or disqualify any participation. Likewise, it may disqualify and not deliver the incentive to the Participant if it is suspected that he or she has carried out fraudulent or lucrative activities, to unfairly or illegally obtain an Incentive.
- The Organizer is not responsible for or responsible for expenses, damages, losses, inconveniences, deductions, sanctions, or losses of a labor, economic, social and/or family nature incurred by the Participant for participating in this Promotion, or even in case of obtaining the Incentive, as well as for compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion Bases.
- It is strictly prohibited to publish content with political, religious, offensive, moral and ethical controversy, content that alludes to abuse, harassment, threats, or that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or that represents and incites in any way to violence or discussions of any kind, racism or discrimination of any kind including but not limited to sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, beliefs, religion, sex, body type or weight, nationality or political belief. It is strictly prohibited to publish sexually explicit content (language and acts of that nature), in the opinion of The Organizer.
- The content may not denigrate in any way, minors or incite violence, abuse or degradation of children.
- The contents that violate the intellectual property rights of any third party will be the sole responsibility of the Participant and will be subject to the applicable legislation, releasing the Organizer in its entirety.
- Bots that automate, attempt to automate, or in any way substitute for human action are strictly prohibited. In this case, those who fail to comply with this rule will be disqualified without liability for The Organizer, waiving from this moment to exercise any type of legal or ordinary action against The Organizer, its subsidiaries, affiliates or its clients. The Organizer reserves the right to initiate legal action; this action that for the purposes of cybernetic legislation can be considered a crime. The Organizer reserves the right to justifiably eliminate any Participant who defrauds, alters or disables the proper functioning and the normal and regulatory course of this Promotion.
- The Organizer intends that all Participants participate on equal terms and with strict respect for the rules of good faith. Therefore, any abusive or fraudulent use of the Bases will lead to the disqualification and cancellation of the Participant from this Promotion.
- Neither will the Organizer reimburse the amount of the Participating Product that the Participant may acquire as a result of their participation.
- During the entire validity of the Promotion, The Organizer reserves the right to, at its free will, remove from its website and its social networks any comment or form of interaction that does not comply with the requirements set forth in this document and/or that in any way may affect morality, public order and/or good customs. In the event that The Organizer disqualifies a participant, no responsibility of any kind is generated for them, nor their officials, administrators or staff before the participant or third parties. Likewise, any form of interaction that contains elements, images and/or obscene phrases and/or that in any way harm or may cause harm of any kind to the rest of the Users, who interact in any way in the Promotion and /or on social networks and/or to third parties; as well as those elements, images and/or obscene phrases and/or that in any way harm or may cause harm of any kind to the Organizer or any of the Participating Products and their brands, may be automatically disqualified by the Organizers, without that this generates responsibility of any kind for them, nor their officials, administrators or staff before the User or third parties.
- In the event of any suspicion that the Participant has used robots or any other type of automated use tools to obtain various records, discount codes or acted in a way that violates any of the policies of these Bases or in any activity or practice that negatively affects the image of the participating brands or The Organizer or that discredits and/or undermines the reputation and good name, the Participant will be immediately disqualified without any responsibility and will not have the right to participate again, without said disqualification limiting the right of The Organizer to exercise the legal actions that it deems appropriate against the party or parties that are responsible.
- In case of disqualification of a Participant for reasons indicated as detrimental to the development of the Promotion, be it an image, performance or mere suspicion, The Organizer retains the right to be able to cancel the incentive.
"Authorized under section 58(3) of the Betting Gaming & Lotteries Act"
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” generally means any information that can reasonably identify you as an individual, and any other information we associate with it. We collect categories of information, from different sources.
1. Profile information and other content you voluntarily provide us, which may include:
- User name and password
- Similar professional contact information if you interact with us in the scope of your employment, for instance if you place a commercial order or book a corporate event. This may include your employer, job title, work address, phone and/or email, and similar such information.
- Any content or contributions you post in a public space on the Sites. This includes comments, videos and photos that you might submit. If you contact us through a social media site, we may collect your social media identifier.
- Any information you provide in communications with us, such as via social media, e-mail or our customer call center.
2. We may receive information from third parties such as advertising and marketing partners, public databases, and social media platforms, to supplement the information we receive from our consumers. If we do so, this policy governs how we can use that information.
8. How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to communicate with you about and to process orders, purchases, returns, services, donations, promotions, campaigns, programs, contests, sweepstakes, rewards and accounts
- to inform you about our brands, products, promotions, events or other promotional purposes
- to re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while
- to send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates, and on behalf of our promotional and strategic partners
- to improve your experience with our products and services, such as by personalizing your experience with us
- to allow you to participate in polls, sweepstakes, promotions, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities
- to deliver gift cards or gifts to others in accordance with your instructions
- to permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds
- to perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our websites, mobile applications, promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services
We may also use Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate for certain essential purposes, including:
- to comply with applicable law and legal process
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence
- to detect, prevent, or investigate potential security incidents or fraud
- to facilitate the functionality of our mobile applications and websites
- to provide important product safety information and notice of product recalls
- to enforce our terms and conditions
- to protect our operations or those of our affiliates
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, security and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
9. How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
1. To the extent permitted by law, all of your Personal Information may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other business services, to enable them to provide services
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
- in connection with the essential purposes described above (e.g., to comply with legal obligations)
2. To the extent permitted by law, your name and contact information (and other information you make public) may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- to third-party strategic partners with whom we may enter into a special relationship for promotional activities, where permitted by law
- to our suppliers and delivery partners, if you interact with The Coca‑Cola Company in a business context and sharing your information is reasonably necessary in connection with a corporate order or related inquiry
10. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information on the Site from anyone under the age of 13 or allow minors under the age of 13 to disclose their Personal Information to us through the Sites. The Sites are directed to individuals who are permitted to share their Personal Information without parental consent.
11. CONTACTING US
Please note that email communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any emails to us.
|MEGAMART, MONTEGO BAY||17-mar-23|
|TEXACO- MOLYNES ROAD, KINGSTON||18-mar-23|
|TEXACO - HALF WAY TREE ROAD KINGSTON||18-mar-23|
|TEXACO- BRAETON, PORTMORE, ST. CATHERINE||18-mar-23|
|TEXACO- MINERAL HEIGHTS, CLARENDON||18-mar-23|
|TEXACO- KNOCKPATRICK, MANCHESTER||18-mar-23|
|TEXACO - NEW HOPE, LITTLE LONDON, WESTMORELAND||18-mar-23|
|TEXACO- IRONSHORE MONTEGO BAY||18-mar-23|
|TEXACO - PRIORY, ST. ANN||18-mar-23|
|NEW CHAMPION, FALMOUTH||18-mar-23|
|SUPER VALU FRESH FOODS, KINGSTON||18-mar-23|
|GENERAL FOOD -LIGUANEA, KINGSTON||18-mar-23|
|LUCKY SIDE SUPERMARKET & WHOLESALE, YALLAHS ST. THOMAS||25-mar-23|
|INTOWN SUPER CENTRE BLACK RIVER, ST. ELIZABETH||26-mar-23|
|PROGRESSIVE SUPER SHOPPERS FAIR- BOULEVARD, KINGSTON||26-mar-23|
|S. LIU REXO SUPERMARKET, OCHO RIOS, ST. ANN||31-mar-23|
|HI-LO FOOD - BARBICAN, KINGSTON||31-mar-23|
|HAN LUE BROTHERS WHOLESALE||31-mar-23|
|TEXACO- MOLYNES ROAD, KINGSTON||1-abr-23||15-abr-23|
|TEXACO - HALF WAY TREE ROAD KINGSTON||1-abr-23||15-abr-23|
|TEXACO- BRAETON, PORTMORE, ST. CATHERINE||1-abr-23||15-abr-23|
|TEXACO- MINERAL HEIGHTS, CLARENDON||1-abr-23||15-abr-23|
|TEXACO- KNOCKPATRICK, MANCHESTER||1-abr-23||15-abr-23|
|TEXACO - NEW HOPE, LITTLE LONDON, WESTMORELAND||1-abr-23||15-abr-23|
|TEXACO- IRONSHORE MONTEGO BAY||1-abr-23||15-abr-23|
|TEXACO - PRIORY, ST. ANN||1-abr-23||15-abr-23|
|QUINTEX- MAYPEN, CLARENDON||1-abr-23||29-abr-23|
|GIANT FAMILY MART, PORT MARIA||5-abr||28-abr|
|IN-TOWN SUPER SAVE-JUNCTION, ST. ELIZABETH||6-abr-23||29-abr-23|
|INTOWN SUPER CENTRE- SANTA CRUZ, ST. ELIZABETH||6-abr-23||30-abr-23|
|MEGAMART, MONTEGO BAY||6-abr-23|
|NEW CHAMPION, FALMOUTH||15-abr-23|
|NEW ATTRACTION SUPER CENTRE, PORT ANTONIO||15-abr-23|
|HEW'S SUPERMARKET, ST. ANNS BAY||15-abr-23|
|WINSWAY SUPERMARKET, MANDEVILLE||15-abr-23|
|SUPER VALU FRESH FOODS, KINGSTON||15-abr-23|
|GENERAL FOOD -LIGUANEA, KINGSTON||15-abr-23|
|KAMALS VARIETY, PORT ANTONIO||21-abr|
|INTOWN SUPER CENTRE BLACK RIVER, ST. ELIZABETH||22-abr-23|
|PROGRESSIVE SUPER SHOPPERS FAIR- BOULEVARD, KINGSTON||23-abr-23|
|BOBO WHOLESALE, MORANT BAY, ST. THOMAS||29-abr-23|
|HI-LO FOOD - BARBICAN, KINGSTON||28-abr-23|
|TEXACO- MOLYNES ROAD, KINGSTON||6-may-23|
|TEXACO - HALF WAY TREE ROAD KINGSTON||6-may-23|
|TEXACO- BRAETON, PORTMORE, ST. CATHERINE||6-may-23|
|TEXACO- MINERAL HEIGHTS, CLARENDON||6-may-23|
|TEXACO- KNOCKPATRICK, MANCHESTER||6-may-23|
|TEXACO - NEW HOPE, LITTLE LONDON, WESTMORELAND||6-may-23|
|TEXACO- IRONSHORE MONTEGO BAY||6-may-23|
|TEXACO - PRIORY, ST. ANN||6-may-23|