- 1 cup of Topo Chico Sabores Tangerine with Ginger Extract
- 1 splash of grenadine
- 1/4 cup of tangerine juice
- 1 lime slice
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Fill a short rocks glass with ice.
- Pour in the Topo Chico Sabores Tangerine w/ Ginger Extract sparkling mineral water, leaving some room at the top.
- Add a splash of grenadine and stir gently.
- Pour in the tangerine juice and give it another stir.
- Garnish with a lime slice and a sprig of rosemary.
- Serve and enjoy!
This drink pairs well with spicy food like Mexican street tacos or Korean chicken wings. It also goes well with light salads like mixed greens with strawberry vinaigrette or quinoa and roasted vegetable salad.