What are the ingredients of Coca‑Cola Classic?
Here’s the list of ingredients in Coca‑Cola:
• Carbonated water – Approximately 90% of Coca‑Cola is water. The carbonated part is purified carbon dioxide, which gives the drink its “bubbles” or “fizz”.
• Sugar – Coca‑Cola Classic’s sweet taste (and also some of its mouthfeel) comes from sugar. Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar and Coca‑Cola Light are sugar free.
• Caramel colour – A very specific caramel is made especially for Coca‑Cola, to give the drink its characteristic colour.
• Phosphoric Acid – The tartness of Coca‑Cola comes from the use of phosphoric acid.
• Caffeine – The slight bitterness in the taste of Coca‑Cola comes from caffeine
• Natural flavours – The essence of the secret formula of Coca‑Cola is its blend of natural flavours. This is the most protected and secret part of the formula
Did you know? We now offer four colas: 1) Coca‑Cola Classic, our original and iconic cola, 2) Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar, which mow tastes more like Coca‑Cola Classic but without the sugar, 3) Coca‑Cola Light, which is also sugar and calorie free.