“Fanta Yummy Snacking Campaign” - Terms & Conditions
Fanta Yummy Snacking Campaign
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 12/10/2023
“Competition / Promotion”: Fanta Yummy Snacking Campaign
“Promoter”: Atlantic Industries with support of its marketing agency Ogilvy Ghana and Echohouse
“Promoter’s Social media Pages”: @fantaghana
“Minimum Age”: 18 (eighteen years old).
“Territory”: Ghana only.
“Prizes”: 4 winners in total, prizes include 1 VIP ticket to Tidal Rave, 2 General Access Passes to Tidal Rave and 1 Fanta goodies
“Total Number of Winners”: 4
“Starting Time”: 12:00:00 PM (local time) on 13th of October 2023
“Closing Time”: 12:00:00PM (local time) on 29th of October 2023.
“Selection “From Closing Time at 12:00:00 PM (local time) on 29th of October 2023.
“Number of Entry”: One.
By registering for the “Fanta Yummy Snacking Campaign” promotion from the Promoter website https://www.instagram.com/fantaghana/ OR the Promoter’s influencers’ Instagram pages, (https://www.instagram.com/trickmang/; https://www.instagram.com/raheemjnr/; https://www.instagram.com/iamopokuaa/; https://www.instagram.com/liyadances/) which name are provided in the Appendix, you acknowledge and agree that you accept and will be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Ts&Cs”) relating to the Competition as interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, without notice, to amend, modify, or change these rules and any prizes, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
1. PROMOTER: The promoter of the Competition is Atlantic Industries (“Promoter”), a company registered in Egypt with principal offices in Nasr City, Eight District, Free Zone, Cairo, Egypt. If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Competition, you can write to the Promoter’s marketing agency at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org giving the name of the Competition and details of the query.
(a) AGE: Registrants must be the Minimum Age
(b) RESIDENCE: Registrants must be legally residents in the Territory.
(c) EMPLOYEES: The following entities or persons are not eligible to enter the Competition: (i) any employee, bottler or agent of the Promoter and their immediate families and household members; (ii) any employee of any entity within the same corporate group as the Promoter; (iii) any person who is, and any employee of any entity which is, involved in any way with the organization, management, promotion and/or administration of the Competition, including without limitation any persons or entities providing the Prize.
(d) INELIGIBLE ENTRIES: The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time to (i) ask any entrant for proof that they satisfy any and all applicable eligibility requirements; and to (ii) disqualify an entrant from the Competition in accordance with paragraphs 7 and 8 below if, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, that entrant has not proved to the Promoter that they satisfy any and all eligibility requirements for the Competition. The promoter’s decision in this regard shall be final.
3. DATES: The Competition starts at the Starting Time and closes at the Closing Time. Any entries submitted before the Starting Time and/or after the Closing Time (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason) will be invalid and will not be entered into the Competition. Only eligible entries (registrations) that are successfully submitted between the Starting Time and the Closing Time will be considered.
4. PARTICIPATION TO THE PROMOTION
(a) To participate to the Promotion, Participants must connect to one of the influencers’ Instagram pages where the competition will be launched and follow the instructions set out in their posts. Participants should tag the Promoter Instagram page FantaGhana when participating to the competition for their entry to be valid (“Competition Instructions”).
Once an entry (registration) is submitted, it cannot be amended in any way. The Promoter will not accept entries (registrations) which (I) do not comply with the applicable Competition Instructions and/or these Terms & Conditions and/or (ii) entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, are illegible, unviewable, indecipherable, inaudible, incomplete, incomprehensible, incorrect, damaged and/or otherwise defective (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason).
(b) LOST ENTRIES: The Promoter has no liability for any entry (registration) that is not received by the Promoter in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and the Competition Instructions (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason).
(c) Website: The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the internet, website, social media pages and has no liability for any technical issues whatsoever encountered by participant.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Within the Selection Period, the Promoter will select the Total Number of Winners from the pool of entrants (registrations) who are eligible (“Winners” and each a “Winner”). The selection of the Winners will be made by the Promoter from its Instagram page following the tagging from participants.
The Winners will each win a price as indicated in the Prizes. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter at its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute it with a prize that the Promoter reasonably deems to be of at least the same value. The Prize does not include and/or cover any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not expressly specified in the Prizes description. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Prizes and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter will have no liability to the Winners in relation to the Prizes, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The Promoter will have no liability in respect of the Prizes if it is lost or stolen following delivery.
7. PRIZE CONFIRMATION AND ACCEPTANCE:
The Promoter will announce the Winners on its Instagram page on the 30th of October and notify the Winners to collect the prize, by sending an inbox message (“Prize Notification”) to either the Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account or any other contact information submitted by the Winners to enter the promotion.
In case the Promoter is unable to effectively give out the prize to the Winner via Prize Notification, the Promoter reserves the right to deem the Prize forfeited and may, in its sole discretion, select another winner.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: The Promoter is entitled in its sole discretion at any time to disqualify any entrant and/or any individual entry from the Competition without any liability on the Promoter’s part if (i) that entrant and/or entry fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or the Competition requirements in any way and/or (ii) the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has acted fraudulently, dishonestly, inappropriately and/or improperly in connection with the Competition. Without limitation, if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that any entry has been generated by a software, macro or other automated means then the Promoter will be entitled to disqualify that entry and the relevant entrant in accordance with this paragraph. If a disqualified entrant is a Winner, the Promoter has the right to deem the Prize forfeited and, if the Prize has already been delivered to that Winner, the Promoter shall be entitled to recover the Prize from the Winner at the Winner’s cost.
9. PUBLICITY: The Winners may be required by the Promoter to participate in publicity in connection with the Fanta ‘Yummy Snacking ‘campaign, their Prize and/or the Promoter and by registering all registrants agree that if they are selected they will, participate in and cooperate with the Promoter in connection with any publicity activity reasonably requested by the Promoter. Registrants acknowledge and agree that copyright in any publicity materials (including but not limited to the submitted videos or other entry) in which they and/or their details appear is the property of the Promoter and that the Promoter will be entitled to exploit such publicity materials in all media throughout the world in any manner it deems fit. Additionally, the Promoter may require the winners to be identified, photographed, and published in printed media, or to appear on social media sites, when accepting their Prizes or after having received their Prizes. The Promoter may use the uploaded images in whole or in part, and any reproductions thereof, worldwide for advertising, promotion, publicity or otherwise on any website for any media purpose and for any other lawful purpose whatsoever.
10. PERSONAL DATA: All personal information about the registrants collected in connection with entering the Competition will be used: (i) to administer the Competition as set out in these terms and conditions, (ii) to select the Winners, (iii) to arrange delivery of the Prize and (iv) for any other purpose set out in these terms and conditions.
11. CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, postpone and/or amend the Competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice if any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control make it reasonably necessary or prudent to do so.
12. SEVERABILITY: If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be illegal, void and/or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such part shall be severed and deleted, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and the remaining parts of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and shall continue to be binding and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
13. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES: These terms and conditions do not create any right or benefit enforceable by any person not a party to them.
14. JURISDICTION: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana and the Promoter and all registrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ghana.
15. LIABILITY: All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, it’s advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents, partners, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca‑Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the Prizes).