Terms and Conditions: Flavas Summer Drop Shop Promotional Competition eSwatini
1. Promoters: This Flavas Summer Drop Shop Promotional Competition eSwatini Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca‑Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“CCA”) Expanding Branding (Proprietary) Limited (“Expanding Branding”) and Vaultbook (Pty) Ltd (“Vaultbook”) (“Promoters”).
2. Eligibility: The Competition is only open to permanent residents and citizens of the eSwatini of the age of 18 (eighteen) years or older, living in eSwatini and in possession of a valid form of identification (eSwatini Identity Document or Passport). All participants must be natural persons; legal entities cannot participate in this Competition and no prize/s will be awarded to any legal entities. Any minor, or any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of any of the Promoters, or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by any of the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any of the above persons, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca‑Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies, is not eligible to participate in this Competition and is therefore disqualified from participating in this Competition.
A participant who has previously won a prize in any Competition run by any of the Promoters in the last 6 (six) months shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition.
3. Agreement to these Terms and Conditions: By entering the Competition, all participants and the winner agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and further agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right at any time, without notice, to amend, modify, or change these Terms and Conditions and any prizes, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary and without any compensation whatsoever. The names entered in the Competition must correspond with the names on the identity document and/or passport of the participant.
4. The Competition is only valid within eSwatini. Participants must be within eSwatini at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
5. The Competition commences on 24 January 2024 and ends at 23h59 (eSwatini time) on 29 February 2024 (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after the Competition Period will not be considered. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Incomplete, inaccurate, unclear, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and thus disqualified. The winners will be announced on 4 March 2024.
Description of Prize/s:
6. Participants stand a chance to win:
a. 1 of 600 airtime vouchers worth E25 (twenty five lilangeni) (“E25 Airtime Prize”); or
b. 1 of 600 airtime vouchers worth E50 (fifty lilangeni) (“E50 Airtime Prize”); or
c. 1 of 25 Grocery vouchers worth E1000 (one thousand lilangeni) (“Grocery Prize”); or
d. 1 of 3 Samsung S23 worth E23 499 (twenty three thousand four hundred ninety nine lilangeni) (“Samsung Prize”); or
7. The Promoters shall not award a Prize to a winner if it is unlawful to supply such Prize to the winner. In such instance, the winner shall immediately forfeit the Prize and be disqualified.
8. data bundles and airtime vouchers are for different mobile network providers in eSwatini. Data bundles and airtime vouchers for some mobile networks may run out quicker than those of the other mobile networks. Once all the data bundles and airtime vouchers for a specific mobile network run out, no more data bundles and airtime vouchers will be awarded to winners for such mobile network. Each data bundle and airtime voucher is valid for 30 days from date of receipt.
9. Once the winner has received the Prize, the Promoters shall not be liable and shall not take responsibility for any product malfunction or defect or manufacturing faults or defects, or damage or loss of or the Prize. Ownership of and risk in and benefit attaching to the Prize will pass on to the winner immediately. The Promoters do not cover insurance for the Prize once handed over to the winners of this Competition.
Entry mechanic/How to enter:
10. To enter into this Competition and stand a chance to win a Prize, participants must do the following:
a. Buy any participating product (see Annexure A below for a full list of the participating products) with a unique UTC (Under-The-Cap) 10 digit code found under the cap white closure, from any store nationwide during the Competition Period; and
b. WhatsApp the unique UTC (Under-The-Cap) code to +27634845931, where the participant will be prompted to provide their full name, opt in to receive direct marketing messages, and be entered into a draw to stand a chance to win a E25 Airtime Prize, E50 Airtime Prize, Grocery Prize or Samsung Prize.
11. All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges who will short-list the valid entries. The judging panel will then conduct an audited random draw to select all potential winners on 4 March 2024. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. All potential winners will be notified on 4 March 2024 via Whatsapp that such potential winner entered this Competition to be notified that they are potential winners and to provide and confirm their full name, surname, identity number or passport number, contact details and a daytime delivery address (if the respective prize must be delivered physically) for verification purposes and to be declared as official winners if the verification is successful. Once declared official winners, the winners will be required to complete and sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the Prize. The Promoters reserve the right to carry out audits in respect of any potential winner of this Competition to verify his or her eligibility and/or the validity of his or her entry.
13. If the Promoters (whether directy or through their agencies) are unable to contact or reach a potential winner on his or her mobile number used to enter into this Competition after drawing his or her entry for whatever reason within 48 hours from the date of first notification as set out in these Terms and Conditions or if an official winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours from the date of being declared an official winner to collect or to arrange the delivery of the Prize to the winner or a winner fails to collect a Prize within 1 (one) month of being notified, or if a winner forfeits a Prize for any reason, or if a person is not eligible to enter into this Competition, or if a potential winner fails the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason or if a potential winner or official winner fails to provide any required information within the timelines stipulated or if a winner refuses to accept the Prize or refuses or fails to sign and send to the Promoters the acknoweldgement of receipt of the Prize, then such person will immediately forfeit their chance to win the Prize or the Prize and will be immediately disqualified from this Competition and an alternate potential winner from all remaining eligible entries (up to 3 (three) alternate potential winners will be permitted) will be drawn. If the alternate potential winner/s are disqualified for whatever reason, the applicable Prize will not be awarded and the Promoters will decide what to do with the unawarded Prize at their sole and absolute discretion.
14. The Promoters will advise the winners when and how they will receive their Prize; which will be within 14 (fourteen) working days from being declared a winner.
15. Participants may enter the Competition subject to the following:
a. No automated entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually as per the entry mechanic described above.
b. If any entry was made in a manner which in the Promoters’ discretion provides the participant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, such a participant will be disqualified from this Competition.
c. Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they like provided they complete the entry mechanics set out above each time. However, participants are only eligible to stand a chance to win 1 (one) Prize under this Competition.
d. The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
e. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
f. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
16. The Prize winners are obligated to behave responsibly and comply with these Terms and Conditions and all reasonable requests of the Promoters and its agents.
17. The Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or any other item.
18. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, the Promoters’ advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, partners, suppliers and bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca‑Cola Company, its’s affiliates and/or associated companies, against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or receipt and/or use of the Prizes).
19. Publicity: The Promoters may require the winners to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television or on social media platforms or other platforms, when accepting their Prizes or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
20. By entering into this Competition, each participant hereby consents and irrevocably grant to the Promoters, a world-wide, royalty free (free from any other fee or charge), perpetual and non-exclusive license, to reproduce, modify, adapt, use and publish any content posted and/or submitted by the participant on any social media platform in relation to the Competition or the Prize, for any purposes including the promotinon of the products and services of the Promoters or affiliates of the Promoters without notice or any compensation to the participants
22. The Promoters may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions and the applicable consumer protection laws. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such a winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
23. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond the Promoters’ reasonable control, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel this Competition, to change the number or nature of the prize at any time, or to change the Terms and Conditions at their discretion.
24. All queries relating to the Competition can be directed to the Coca‑Cola Customer Care Line on +27860 112 526. A copy of the Competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form at https://www.coca-cola.com/xe/en.
25. These Terms and Conditions and the Competition will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of eSwatini.
ANNEXURE A: PARTICIPATING PACKS
Participating Products: (All Sizes, 300ml,330ml,400ml, 440ml,500ml, 1.5L,2L,2.25L,1.15L)
i. Sprite® (All Flavours)
ii. Fanta® (All Flavours)
iii. Stoney® (All Flavours)
iv. Sparletta® (All Flavours)
v. Twist® (All Flavours)