Coke Studio™ 2023 - Terms and Conditions
Coke StudioTM is an innovative and exciting programme that connects people from all walks of life through the universal language of music. Through it, Coca‑Cola is able to engage consumers through a digital experiential platform “Coke Studio.com” where we celebrate the unique ability of music to unite and uplift and unlock Real Magical experiences curated by Coca‑Cola and some of the world’s leading artistes. The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the “Coke Studio 2023 Experience” (“the Experience") and by participating in the same you are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the same.
1. This Experience is organised by Coca‑Cola Central East and West Africa and its partners i.e., Coca‑Cola Beverages Africa, Coastal Bottlers LTD, Transcom Media Limited, Airtel Networks Kenya Ltd, Oxygene Communications, WPP Scangroup Limited, Wowzi Technologies LTD, MediaCompete East Africa Limited, Game Changer Company Limited and PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS LIMITED (altogether the “Organiser”).
2. The Experience is open to residents and citizens of Kenya of the age of 13 (thirteen) years or older, except any minor who is unaccompanied by a guardian, employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of the Organiser, or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Organiser and/or immediate family members of any of the above persons, its advertising agencies, advisors, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca‑Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies.
3. By entering the Experience, all participants and the winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as interpreted by the Organiser, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Organiser reserves the right at any time, without notice, to amend, modify, or change these terms and conditions, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Experience, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Organiser reasonably deems necessary.
4. The Experience is only valid within Kenya.
5. The Experience commences on 1 August 2023 and ends at 23h59 (East African Time) on 31 December 2023 (“Experience Period”).
6. Coke StudioTM is designed for you to tap into the true #RealMagic of our beloved brand, by logging onto the Coke StudioTM Platform and enjoying the exciting musical collisions performed by our Coke Studio 2023 artists! To enjoy the digital experiences curated by Coca‑Cola, participants only need to do the following:
a. Purchase any 200ml Returnable Glass Bottle, 300ml Returnable Glass Bottle, 280ml PET, 350ml PET or 500ml PET Coca‑Cola® product i.e.
• Coca‑Cola and Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar,
• Fanta Orange, Black Currant, Passion and Pineapple,
• Sprite and Sprite Zero Sugar,
• Schweppes Novida Zero and Bitter Lemon
• Krest Bitter Lemon.
• Stoney Zero
b. Check under the closure for a 10-digit code which serves as a one-time passcode enabling access to the Coke Studio Wi-Fi Experience at participating outlets.
c. Participants will be prompted to enter and register with the Coke StudioTM platform and receive a One Time Password to verify the line used, where they can stay connected to the Experience…for a defined period of time to be decided by the organisers.
d. By registering to the platform, participants may from time to time also gain other exciting rewards such as Coke merchandise, mobile data and tickets to experiential music activities, which will be rewarded on a purely first-come, first-served basis – so hurry up while stocks last!
e. The Organiser does not guarantee the availability of the participating products at the participating stores, or the guarantee of any specific reward.
f. Participants may enter the Experience as many times as they would like.
g. By sharing your personal details you have consented Coca‑Cola and its authorized partners to communicate directly with you
7. The Coke Studio Wi-Fi Experience
a. To ensure that consumers truly enjoy the coke Studio content curated on Coke Studio.com, the Organiser has provided, via 3rd parties, Coke Studio Wi-Fi Hotspots in select locations around Kenya.
b. Each Wi-Fi hotspot will have identifiable Coke StudioTM branding for ease of recognition.
c. Once in the activated premise, consumers will be required to register on the portal via their devices in order to access the Wi-Fi.
d. You will be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, age, mobile telephone number and gender (collectively, "Personal Data").
e. Consumers will also be required to input a unique one-time passcode found under the closure of participating Coca‑Cola products.
f. Once connected, participants will follow the ensuing prompts which will direct them to the Coke Studio.com https://www.coca-cola.com/ke/en/offerings/coke-studio landing page where they can learn more about and enjoy the full range of exciting musical experiences by the Coke StudioTM 2023 artists.
g. To verify identity, you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your device.
h. At the end of the journey, each code provides 30 minutes of internet connectivity in a Coke StudioTM Wi-Fi Hotspot.
i. The Organisers reserve the right to immediately terminate services or suspend your access to the platform without notice, for conduct that it believes, in its sole discretion, is illegal or inappropriate including but not limited to sharing of offensive or illegal content, using the service in any manner which may be harmful to other users.
j. Please note that the use of the platform for any illegal, fraudulent or abusive purposes may be referred to your local law enforcement authorities without notice to you.
8. The participants are obligated to behave responsibly and comply with these terms and conditions and all reasonable requests of the Organiser and their agents.
9. The Organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Experience will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Organiser may require the participants to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television or social media. Participants will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Organiser’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Experience.
11. Entry into the Experience will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Indemnity and Limitation of Liability: All participants indemnify the Organiser, it’s advertising agencies, affiliates, advisors, nominated agents, partners, suppliers and bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca‑Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Experience (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Organiser and/or receipt and/or use of the Rewards).
13. The Organiser, its associated companies or affiliates including their directors, officers and employees, agents and suppliers, shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, corrupted, incorrect, delayed or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be redeemed for any technical reason, delivery or other reasons.
14. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any technical failure relating to the Experience that may result in a code not being successfully submitted, or to the internet connectivity provided in the Wi-Fi hotspots, which are provided via a 3rd party. The Organiser shall not be responsible for codes not entered for whatever reason. In no event will the Organiser be liable to participants for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages or losses.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond the Organiser’s reasonable control, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel this Experience, to change the number or nature of a reward at any time, or to change the terms and conditions at the Organiser’s discretion.
17. Agreement Review and Notices
The organiser may choose to review this Agreement in its sole discretion from time to time. Any changes will be communicated to you by us posting the new version of the Agreement within the Coke Studio platform or as otherwise determined by The Organiser in its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to remain informed of any changes, because you are legally obligated to abide by the latest version of the Agreement. Your acceptance of and / or continued use of the Wi-Fi from Coca‑Cola after the date of the new Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. You may also be asked to re-acknowledge or reaccept the new Agreement following any material changes.
18. Third Party Content and Links to Third Party Sites
Within the Coke Studio Platform, you will find links which may let you leave the platform. These links are provided as a courtesy only, and the sites they link to are not under the control of The Organiser in any manner whatsoever. Therefore, the organiser is in no manner responsible for the content of any such linked site(s) or any link contained within a linked site, including any changes or updates to such site(s). You acknowledge that The Organiser is providing these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not in any way imply or express affiliation, partnership, endorsement nor sponsorship by The Organiser of the site(s) and/or any of the content therein.
19. All queries relating to the Experience can be directed to the Coca‑Cola Customer Care Line on +254 727 093 444, through email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. The Experience and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Kenya and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kenya.