EFFECTIVE DATE: 1st Feb 2023
EFFECTIVE DURATION: 1st Feb 2023 onwards
3. Use of the Site and Age Limit. The Site is intended for audiences of the age 18 and above only.
4. Your Use of the Site: TCCC grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without TCCC's written permission;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation. TCCC may periodically revise the Content and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify you.
- You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the material from this website in any other work, publication, or website of your own or belonging to another. You must not use any images or information or content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. Any unauthorized use of the images, information and content may violate copyright laws, other intellectual property laws, privacy laws as well as communications regulations and statutes. We do not give any commitment that your use of materials displayed on our website will not infringe rights of third parties.
- UNAUTHORISED USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE) MAY IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS RESULT IN MONETARY DAMAGES AND OTHER CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. You must not:
a. knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
b. attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
c. restrict or inhibit any person from using our website (including by hacking or defacing any portion of our website).
d. modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our website.
e. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from our website or from materials originating from our website.
f. frame or mirror any part of our website without our express prior written consent.
g. create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any content accessible on our website.
h. use any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape”, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our website, without our express prior written consent.
i. publish any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
j. publish any material non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorization to do so.
k. use our website for any illegal or unlawful purpose or activity.
5. User-Generated Content. We may include features on our website that allow you to share your content with us and other users of our website. By sharing content through the website, your content may become publicly accessible. To the extent permitted by law, you hereby grant TCCC and its affiliated entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and licence, without compensation to you:
a. to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform (publicly or otherwise) such content in any media now known or hereafter developed, for Coca‑Cola Africa’s and/or affiliated entities’ business purposes; and
b. to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
The foregoing licenses shall survive any termination of your use of our website, as further described below.
For all the content you share through our website, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights for you to grant these licenses, and that such content complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party and is furthermore free from viruses and other malware.
You further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit.
We do not solicit or encourage submissions of content containing ideas or suggestions relating to our website, our business or our affiliated entities’ businesses.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. All Content is subject to change and is provided to you "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. TCCC neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete, or up to date. We use all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site. However, TCCC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the information contained in the Site. Accordingly, TCCC assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors, and technical errors) in the Content of the Site. Information in the Site is subject to change without notice.
Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, TCCC assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
8. Exclusion of Liability Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither TCCC, nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or directors, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or content whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for, without limitation damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, computer failure or malfunction, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages.
9. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold TCCC harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including advocate's fees, arising from and related to your use of the Site.
10. Links to Third Party Sites: The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than TCCC. Such links are provided for your convenience only. TCCC does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, TCCC specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
a. infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
b. are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
c. are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
d. do not provide adequate security;
e. contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
f. are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does TCCC endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of TCCC.
13. Account Registration: To use certain portions of the Sites, you may be required to create an account (“Account”) and create a password. To create an Account, you must have a unique, valid email address. Accounts cannot be shared. Your username and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential. Each individual can have only one (1) Account. If you attempt to exceed this limit in any way, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to lock, disable, block or delete your Account(s).
15. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by calling us at 0112 465 465.
Copyright © 2023 The Coca‑Cola Company. All rights reserved.