Promotion Title: Lazada Lemon-Dou Campaign
Campaign Duration: 29 Dec 2023 – 16 Feb 2024
Announcement of Winners: By 15 Mar 2024
Type of Promotion:
Register with the same name, phone number and email address as your Lazada account through the Lemon-Dou Facebook messenger chatbot from 29 Dec 2023 – 16 Feb 2024
During campaign period (29 Dec 2023 – 16 Feb 2024), make a purchase of at least PHP 599 worth of alcohol products in one order.
Area Coverage: National
Participating Products/ SKUs:
Lemon-Dou Devil Lemon – 330ml
Lemon-Dou Signature Lemon – 300ml
Lemon-Dou Honey Lemon – 330ml
Jack Daniel's & Coke – 320ml
Promo Materials :
Key Visuals (to be cascaded to the following):
- Digital Platform
- Out of Home Materials
Promo Mechanics : Stand a chance to win a trip to Tokyo, Japan
- The promo period starts on 29 Dec 2023, at 00:00 am and ends on 16 Feb 2024 at 11:59 pm PST (“Promo Period)
1. This promotion is open to all legal residents of the Philippines who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the start of the promo period.
2. All qualified participants should have registered and active Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Lazada Accounts accessible via mobile (with chat messaging and data services) or desktop.
3. Employees of Coca Cola Far East Limited (CCFEL), Coca‑Cola Beverages Philippines Inc. (CCBPI), Partners and Distributors including employees of their parent companies and affiliates, employees of their third-party suppliers including MEDIACOM, ISOBAR, WPP/OGILVY/BATES, NUWORKS, ANT SAVVY, Lazada, employees, and all their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promotion.
4. Each participant may only use one (1) Facebook and Facebook Messenger, one (1) email address, one (1) mobile number and one (1) Lazada Account for the promotion. Said participant must likewise singly own the said account.
5. Prize is non-convertible to cash. If passport is unavailable/not valid or other extraneous circumstance (visa denial, etc) occurs, prize will be converted to a local staycation package instead.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Participants must access the Lemon-Dou Philippines Facebook Messenger account by either one of the ways below:
a. Click on the ads or displays on the digital platforms
b. Scan the QR code on the Out-of-Home material
2. On the Lemon-Dou Philippines Facebook Messenger, the participant will need to initiate a conversation with the chatbot. To register, the participant will need to provide the chatbot with the following details:
a. First Name
b. Last Name
c. Email Address
d. Mobile Number
Participants must ensure that the registration details they provide are the same as what they have in their Lazada account. Sponsor will not be responsible for ineligibility of participant arising from inaccurate or incomplete information or the inability to contact participants who are potential winners if their registration details are incorrect or not checked.
3. Once the participant provided the registration details, a SMS containing a One-Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to their mobile number. Participant will need to enter the OTP on the Facebook messenger chat for contact detail validation to complete the registration.
5. Standard data rates for the use of Facebook and FB Messenger apply.
HOW TO JOIN:
1. To participate and stand a chance to win a trip to Japan, participants must
a. Purchase at least PHP 599 (before voucher) worth of any of the alcoholic products via the official Coca‑Cola Lazada store page.
b. Register in the Lemon-Dou Philippines Facebook Messenger using the same Lazada account details
2. Alcohol products include Lemon-Dou Devil Lemon (330mL), Lemon-Dou Signature Lemon (300mL), Lemon-Dou Honey Lemon (330mL), Jack Daniel's & Coke (320mL).
HOW TO WIN:
1. Lazada and the sponsor will select a winner based on the spending criteria on alcoholic product within the campaign period and match, either the email address or the mobile number, with the list of registered participants.
2. Winner of the grand prize will be contacted either via Phone Call, SMS and/or email by an official representative of Sponsor for verification and obtaining of required verification document and to get additional details.
3. The grand prize consists of:
a. 2 return tickets to Tokyo, Japan – Economy Class
b. 4 days hotel stay
c. PHP 12,000 per diem, per pax, per day
d. Visa application
4. Winner must own valid passports to be eligible for the award. Coca‑Cola reserves the right to offer the prize to eligible winner only.
5. Grand prize is non-convertible to cash and cannot be split. The individuals included in the prize package need to travel on the same flight and stay during the same period. In the event that no winner accepts or is eligible to claim the trip to Japan, the prize may be converted to a local staycation
6. Coca‑Cola is not liable for any concerns outside its control (i.e., denial of visa application, flight delays or cancellation, etc.)
7. Consumers who avail of the Coca‑Cola Participating Packs and join the promo agree to be bound by the promo rules, and by all decisions made by Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (CCFEL) on all matters related to this promotion.
8. CCFEL reserves the right to change and/or substitute the raffle prizes worth for redemption with items of equal or greater value. CCFEL’s decisions on all matters relating to this promo shall be final.
9. For more information, contact the customer care hotline:
INVALID ENTRIES/ INELIGIBILITY:
The following shall not be qualified for the grand prize draw:
- Registered participants who did not register with the same email address and phone number as the Lazada account used to participate/ transact in this campaign.
- Registered participants who cancelled/ refunded the order after the orders are placed/ delivered.
- Registered participants whose entries are found to be fraudulent based on reasonable parameters determined by the Sponsor. Sponsor takes a serious view of fraud such as the use of automated scripts or bots to game the contest or promo. Participants who are suspected to be using any such tools will be disqualified from the promo and future campaigns. The Sponsor shall be at the liberty to act as may be available under the law against such participant.
- A participant who is a potential winner who fails to respond to a verification request or fails to provide the necessary and adequate documents and information for verification within 48 hours from being contacted by sponsor’s representatives.
PRIZES and REDEMPTION:
1. Grand prize winner is to be determined randomly and automatically via a designated system software. Grand prize winner will be determined via a raffle draw to be conducted on 1 Mar 2024
2. All prizes are tax-free (tax on the prizes, if any, will be shouldered by the sponsor)
ANNOUCEMENT OF WINNERS:
1. Winner of the grand prize will be contacted either via Phone Call, SMS and/or email by an official representative of Sponsor for proper validation.
2. If the winner fails to respond within 48 hours, they will become ineligible to claim the prize. The winner also needs to provide required documents for verification. Failure to provide these documents will result in forfeiture of the prize/s.
3. Winners will be announced on 15 Mar 2024.
CONTROLS and MEASURES:
1. A DTI representative will be invited to witness the designation of grand prizes to entries which are randomly generated by the computer.
2. A participant may only use one (1) Facebook and Facebook Messenger, one (1) email address, one (1) mobile number and one (1) Lazada Account for the promotion
3. Registered participants and their entries may be disqualified from the promo if they are found to be fraudulent, based on reasonable parameters determined by the Sponsor in consultation with DTI.
4. By participating in the promo, registered participants agree to the promo terms and conditions, and further consent that their names, images, photos, and information may be used, mentioned, or shown in the Sponsor’s marketing, advertisements, and other related materials.
5. For tangible prizes, failure to submit all requirements for claiming prizes may result in disqualification. Sponsor, in consultation with the DTI, may, at its sole discretion, waive the submission or presentation of any of such requirements for valid reasons.
6. During the awarding of grand prize, the winner will be asked to sign an acknowledgement receipt which states that he/she has received his or her prize in both complete and good condition.
7. In case there is a threat to the integrity and security of the computer system used for the promo, or if the operation of such computer system has been compromised, the Sponsor, with the DTI’s concurrence, may immediately suspend the promotion.
8. All decisions made by the Sponsor (in consultation with the DTI) relating to this promotion will be deemed final.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
CCFEL, CCBPI and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents are collectively referred to herein as the released parties (“Released Parties”)
By participating in this Promo, participants agree that:
1. The Participant shall take full responsibility over the content shared for this promotion. The Released Parties shall be free of any claims whatsoever with respect to the photos and content submitted by the Participant.
2. Released Parties shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the promotion or the prizes awarded. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Central and State governmental actions, policies and other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
3. The Participant agrees that Sponsor is only reproducing the photos uploaded on the social media accounts and that Sponsor has the right and authority to remove any such uploaded content deemed inappropriate from social media accounts either by itself or by taking the appropriate legal action (civil or criminal) against the Participant.
4. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable communications, email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Page/Usenet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
5. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Facebook Page, users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Facebook Page or any promo--related website(s).
6. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the promotion and/or accepting a prize.
7. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any entries more than the stated limit or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, a registration entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry in the promotion, the participant’s sole remedy is to enter the promotion again using a different entry (if the promo has closed, then the said Participant shall have no other remedy apart from the possibility of entering a future promotion or contest of the Sponsor, with the understanding that there is no guarantee of any such future contest).
If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or proceed with the promotion, including the selection of winners in a manner that it deems fair and reasonable.
Laws and Regulations:
The promotion is subject to all applicable laws of the Republic of the Philippines. By entering the promo, each participant agrees:
1. To be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor which shall be binding and final.
2. To waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules and Promotion Mechanics.
3. To waive all his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the promotion.
4. That all personal details submitted by each participant must be accurate, complete and are subject to provision of proof upon request of the Sponsor. Any inaccurate or incomplete information found in a submission will result in disqualification of the participant.
5. That the Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify any registration detail, photograph or screenshot determined by the Sponsor to be obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, threatening, harassing, libelous, deceptive, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive or inappropriate in any manner whatsoever.
6. That the Sponsor reserve the right to change/ modify terms and conditions and/ or criteria of the Promotion and / or the prizes for the promotion and/ or the duration/ timing of the promotion, at any time at their own discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason, subject to the rules of the DTI.
7. To grant the Sponsor irrevocable consent in perpetuity to the use his/ her name, information, photographs, video submitted and/or taken during the prize distribution in connection with the promotion, in any and all applications including but not limited to advertising, commercials, promotion, stories, text, articles and commercial exploitation, in any and all media forms, including but not limited to online, social media, radio, broadcast and television, newspapers and magazines at any time without the participant’s further knowledge or consent.
8. To forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with:
- The violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights;
- Typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any promo materials;
- Acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof);
- Any change in the prizes (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond the Released Parties’ control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi- governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules;
- Any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the promo;
- Human error;
- Incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof);
- Any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Facebook Application or FB Messenger or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by a Participant;
- Interruption or inability to access the Contest, the Facebook Page or any other promo-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems;
- Any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the promo and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the promo;
- Any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions;
- Any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries;
- Any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties;
- Cost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizes (or any element thereof); and/or
- The negligence or willful misconduct by Participant.
9. Warranty: Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this promotion, including all prize component(s), are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose or non-infringement.
Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promo or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees will be collected; and c) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Participants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims shall be a period of one (1) year from the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
Our mission is to refresh the world, and we can’t do that without your trust, so we’re providing you with the information below to show you exactly what data we collect from you and how we use that data to deliver the best, most refreshing experience we can.
We take privacy seriously, but more importantly, we take our relationship with you seriously.
“Personal Information” generally means any information that identifies you as an individual, and any other information we associate with it. We collect a few categories of information, from a few different sources:
1. Profile information and other content you voluntarily provide us, which may include:
- User name and password
- Contact information when you register on our Sites, such as your name, street address, demographic information (such as your gender), age, date of birth, mobile and home phone number, and/or email address.
- You may also provide us information about other people, such as when you direct us to send a gift/ prize on your behalf.
- Any content or contributions you post in a public space on the Sites. This includes comments, videos and photos that you might submit. If you contact us through a social media site, we may collect your social media identifier.
- Any information you provide in communications with us, such as via social media, e-mail or our customer call center.
- Payment information, such as when you make a purchase with us or make a donation or contribution and we need your billing information to process the transaction.
2. Information that is passively collected when you use the Sites, such as by our web servers and by third party analytics tools we use:
- Our system logs may record certain information about visitors to our Sites, including the web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device and mobile ad identifiers, browser information, interaction with the Sites, pages viewed, app usage, and other such information; we may collect similar information from emails you receive from us that can help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
- We use certain cookies, pixel tags and other technologies to help us understand how you use the Sites and enable us to personalize your experience. We may ask advertisers or other third party partners to serve ads or services to your devices, which rely on cookies or similar technologies placed on our Sites.
- We may detect the physical location of your device by, for example, using GPS information collected by mobile apps or location information shared by your web browser. We collect this information for purposes of enhancing or facilitating our services, such as enabling certain functionalities of the Sites that can provide you with information about promotions or relevant product information near you. We may use your device’s physical location to better understand how our Sites and other services and functionality are being used and to provide you with relevant and personalized location-based services and content, including advertising. Should you wish to opt out of the collection of this information, please adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. Please consult your device settings for further information.
3. We may receive information from third parties such as advertising and marketing partners, public databases, and social media platforms, to supplement the information we receive from our consumers. If we do so, this policy governs how we can use that information.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
- to cross reference with purchases on the Lazada platform for the purpose of winner selection
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to communicate with you about and to process orders, purchases, returns, services, donations, promotions, campaigns, programs, contests, sweepstakes, rewards and accounts
- to inform you about our brands, products, promotions, events or other promotional purposes
- to re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while
- to send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates, and on behalf of our promotional and strategic partners
- to improve your experience with our products and services, such as by personalizing your experience with us
- to allow you to participate in polls, sweepstakes, promotions, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities
- to deliver gift cards or gifts to others in accordance with your instructions
- to permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds
- to perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our websites, mobile applications, promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services
We may also use Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate for certain essential purposes, including:
- to comply with applicable law and legal process
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence
- to detect, prevent, or investigate potential security incidents or fraud
- to facilitate the functionality of our mobile applications and websites
- to provide important product safety information and notice of product recalls
- to enforce our terms and conditions
- to protect our operations or those of our affiliates
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, security and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
1. To the extent permitted by law, all of your Personal Information may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- to our third-party service providers who provide services such as winner selection, website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other services, to enable them to provide services
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
- in connection with the essential purposes described above (e.g., to comply with legal obligations)
2. To the extent permitted by law, your name and contact information (and other information you make public) may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- to third-party strategic partners with whom we may enter into a special relationship for promotional activities, where permitted by law
3. To the extent permitted by law, information that is passively collected when you use the Sites may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- our online and email advertisers or other third-party vendors we use who may provide cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies for use on our Sites or other websites to manage and improve our online and email advertising campaigns.
For example, a vendor (e.g., Google, Facebook) may provide us with certain digital advertising pixels or other tools to recognize their cookies during your visit to the Sites and to learn which of our online advertisements may have brought you to our Sites, or to serve you with advertisements for Coca‑Cola products after you leave the Sites. These third-party vendors may also use other digital advertising tools, as well as your Personal Information, to recognize you across the devices and online services you use.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Transferring your Personal Information
You should be aware that many countries do not afford the same legal protection to personal information as you might enjoy in your country of origin. While your Personal Information is in another country, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in that country in accordance with its laws. Subject to such lawful access requests, we will ensure that anyone processing your Personal Information outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with our instructions.
We use standard physical, technical and administrative measures designed to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
YOUR CHOICES AND ACCESS RIGHTS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails and mailing by informing us of your preferences when you sign up for a Coca‑Cola account or modifying your promotional preferences online in your profile account management section. To stop receiving phone, mail, SMS, and/or email marketing communications from us, you may text “STOP” to a text message from us or click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email from us. In addition, you may let us know as directed below in the “Contacting Us” section. Please specify which types of communications you no longer wish to receive, and the relevant telephone number, address, and/or e-mail address. If you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, such as emails about your accounts.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties if we have received and processed a request from you not to do so. To submit such a request, please contact us by sending us a message as directed below in the “Contacting Us” section. Note that we may continue to share your Personal Information with our affiliates, service providers, for essential purposes described above and other such circumstances.
How you can access or delete your Personal Information
- You may request a copy of the following: (1) The categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (2) The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected; (3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or sharing the Personal Information; (4) The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information and the categories of Personal Information shared; and (5) The specific pieces of your Personal Information we have collected, used or disclosed (if applicable).
- You may request that we delete your personal information. Note that deletion requests are subject to certain limitations, for example, we may retain Personal Information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
You have the right not to be discriminated against in service or price if you exercise your privacy rights, and we will love you just as much if you do exercise them.
To request a copy of Personal Information we have collected about you, or to request that your information be deleted, please make a request as instructed in the “Contacting Us” section below. You will need to provide your name, email address, mobile number and country of residence.
Upon submission of your request, we will contact you (via the email address or mobile number provided in your request) with instructions on how to verify the request, after which we will check our records for matching information and aim to complete requests as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with any applicable laws. Please note that it may take additional time to verify and fulfill agent-submitted requests.
If you have an account with us, you may also make certain changes directly through your account profile page. Please note that changes you make on your account profile page through one of our Sites may not always be reflected on other Sites operated by us.
The Sites are directed primarily to individuals who are permitted to share their Personal Information without parental consent. For Sites and Apps which relate to alcoholic beverages, only persons who are 18 years old and above should access such Sites and provide their personal information.
For Sites and Apps which do not relate to alcoholic beverages, we do not knowingly collect or solicit any information on the Site from anyone under the age of 13 or allow minors under the age of 13 to disclose their Personal Information to us through the Sites.
If you believe that we might have any information from a child under legal age in the country without their parent’s or guardian’s consent, please contact us as directed below in the “Contacting Us” section.
We may ask for additional consent during the account sign-up process from minors who are 13 to 18 years old under relevant and applicable laws if Personal Information may be shared outside of Coca‑Cola and its affiliates and service providers.
If you are under the age of 18 and a registered user of the Sites, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Sites by contacting us as directed below in the “Contacting Us” section. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, for example, another user of the Sites may have reposted your public content somewhere else on the Sites or on another website.
1. You may email us at: Social_CokePH@coca-cola.com; and/or
2. send a message to email@example.com
3. You may mail us at Coca‑Cola Philippines’ Address: 27/F Six/NEO (formerly Net Lima) Bldg., 5th Ave. corner 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig,
Please note that email communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any emails to us.
Notwithstanding any principle under International Laws, you agree that this policy shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines and any action in relation to this policy shall be filed in the proper courts of Taguig City, Philippines, having sole jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other Courts.