The World Needs More Santas - Coca‑Cola PH Christmas 2023
Event Duration: November 2023 - December 2023
Event Venue: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
This event is open to all legal residents of the Philippines.
- All Participants are required to register upon entering the event venue and/or interact with the installations within the venue. Event Registration will be available via the Coca‑Cola Philippines Christmas 2023 Page via the Chatbot messenger https://m.me/159053787295271
- Registered Participants are not allowed to be substituted by other individuals.
- All participants upon engaging/participating in any event/activation may be filmed, photographed and/or voluntarily agrees to allow Coca‑Cola Philippines and Coca‑Cola Beverages Philippines Inc. to use their likeness and name in any form of advertisement, merchandising, publication, and materials for social media;
- All photos and videos that will be taken during this event/activation are properties of Coca‑Cola;
- Each Participant shall observe the rules, policies, and procedures of the Event and venue, including food, health, and safety regulations, as well as any reasonable instructions issued by Coca‑Cola Philippines and/or the management of the venue;
- Each Participant should have proper decorum and behave in a respectful, professional and appropriate way that does not breach the laws and risks bringing the Event or Coca‑Cola Philippines into disrepute.
- The Participant agrees to travel to and attend the Event at their own risk and will not hold Coca‑Cola Philippines or any of the partner agencies responsible.
- Coca‑Cola Philippines and its organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to any Participant to the Event and to remove any Participant from the Event or ban them from the Event without any liability for any reason and at its sole discretion;
- Once the venue reaches capacity, Coca‑Cola Philippines and organizers reserve the right to refuse or halt entry for health and safety reasons.
- Participants should be free from any signs and symptoms of illnesses such as COVID19, diarrhea, stomachache, vomiting, nausea, headache, fever, jaundice, etc.
- Event On-site Registration
- A registration and queueing system will be deployed in the event area to avoid delays in event start-up. Participants are required to cooperate with the registration requirements being implemented by the organizers.
- Other Possible Challenges
- Coca‑Cola Philippines and the Organizers are not liable and responsible should there be other possible changes encountered such as but not limited to:
■ Uncontrolled/Unknown food items brought by the participants.
■ Unknown health status of participants in terms of potential infection with any illnesses.
■ Conditions brought about by weather changes or events constituting force majeure.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Events and in the Content relating to the Events are the property of the Company or its third-party content providers. We may provide a license to third parties, including Event Sponsors, to use the Content at the Company’s sole discretion.
- Participants may use any content solely for their own personal use and benefit and not for resale, distribution, or other commercial purposes.
- Any request for permission to republish, reprint or use any other purpose any of the Content or Event Marks should be sent by email to the Event organizer's contact.
CHANGES TO THE EVENT
- Although the Company’s Event program is correct at the time of publication, Coca‑Cola Philippines and the Organizers may change the program flow format, content, venue, speakers, hosts, moderators, and/or timing of the Event. The Company shall use its reasonable endeavors to notify all Participants of any such changes prior to the Event.
- “Force Majeure” or Acts of God means circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control and which are reasonably likely to affect the successful delivery of the Event or would make it inadvisable, impracticable, illegal, or impossible for Coca‑Cola Philippines and the partner agencies to host the Event or perform our obligations under these Terms, including circumstances.
- If, as a result of Force Majeure, Coca‑Cola Philippines and the partner agencies cancel the Event, the Company shall use its reasonable endeavors to either (a) reschedule the Event; or (b) switch the Event venue and other event details;
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The event organizers, sponsors, Coca‑Cola Philippines and its agencies are not and will not be liable for any claims or damages arising from (a) food and health concerns; (b) death or personal injury; (c) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (d) any other circumstance, event of liability that may arise out of or in connection with any person’s participation in the Event as participants attendance and participation is voluntary and is done at their own risk and decision, with full access to and knowledge of the terms and conditions.
- The Participant agrees that access to and participation in any Event, as well as the use of any of the Content are at their sole risk and responsibility. The Participant acknowledges that all Content is provided "as is" and "as available." The Content is made available for the Participant’s general information, and any advice, opinion, statement, or other information forming part of the Content is not intended for trading or to address particular requirements. The Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, or arrangement by us (including, without limitation, investment advice or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security, financial product, or other investment) and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, the Sponsor makes no express or implied warranty or representation in connection with the Event.
- Subject to prior clauses, The Company shall not be liable, whether based on a claim in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise arising out of or in relation to these Terms, for any indirect or consequential losses.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Philippine Law.
FOODPANDA PANALONG PAU-SKO CHRISTMAS RAFFLE MECHANICS
A. The “Pasko Like a Panda Christmas Raffle is a nationwide promo open to all new and existing foodpanda Userts (“Users”) who complete orders on the Foodpanda platform;
B. How to join:
1.Order from foodpanda via food delivery, pick-up, pandamart, shops, or pandago and use the voucher code FPASKO at checkout;
2.Every order using the voucher code is equivalent to at least one (1) entry;
3.Customers can get additional raffle entries for the following:
a) Having a pandapro subscription;
b) Using pandapay or GCash as a payment method;
c) Having a Coca‑Cola product in their order;
d) There will be 15 weekly raffle draws. Only successful voucher redemptions from the current week (Saturday to Friday) will be eligible for the week’s draw. Entries from previous weeks are not included in the succeeding weeks draws;
e) There will be 1 Grand Prize draw on December 23, 2023. All voucher redemptions from September 2 to December 22, 2023 will be eligible;
f) Winners will be randomly drawn and will be announced on foodpanda’s official Facebook page and in the app;
C. The raffle code “FPASKO” will have no discount, but corresponds to at least one (1) raffle entry per valid use;
D. The raffle code may be used with a minimum order of ₱199.00 for food delivery and pick-up, ₱799.00 for groceries (pandamart and shops). If the minimum order is not met, the order/transaction will not be qualified to earn a raffle entry. There is no minimum order needed for pandago;
E. Pandapro subscribers automatically get an additional two (2) entries to the raffle.
F. Users who pay via pandapay or GCash get an additional two (2) entries to the raffle;
G. Users who purchase a Coca‑Cola SKU from food delivery, pick-up, pandamart, and shops get an additional two (2) entries to the raffle;
H. Customers can enter the raffle as many times as they want by ordering from food, pick-up, pandamart, shops, and pandago as long as they enter the voucher code “FPASKO” and meet the corresponding minimum order value (MOV);
I. The raffle code is valid from September 2 to December 22, 2023;
J. The DTI Representative will be given a copy of the winners and corresponding prizes;
K. The DTI Representative will witness and monitor the raffle activities, which includes the extraction of raffle entries and the drawing of winners;
L. There will be 15 weekly raffle draws. Only successful voucher redemptions from the current week (Saturday to Friday) will be eligible for the week’s draw. Entries from previous weeks are not included in the succeeding weeks draws. Weekly winners will be drawn every Saturday at 3:00 PM;
M. The Grand Prize draw will be drawn on December 23, 2023. All successful voucher redemptions from September 2 to December 22, 2023 will be eligible;
N. Announcement of winners will be every Monday on the official foodpanda Philippines Facebook page and in the app;
O. All prizes are not convertible to cash, and only consist of what is listed above. The value of all the prizes is based on the SRP or market value at the commencement of the raffle contest;
P. Foodpanda makes no representation as to the quality of the prizes provided;
Q. Prizes are transferable;.
R. Items that are unavailable may be replaced with items of the same value;
S. The 20% prize tax for prizes exceeding Php10,000.00 and all other taxes and expenses incurred in relation to the prizes will be shouldered by foodpanda Philippines;
T. Participants can only win once per week. In case a name is drawn more than once, the participant will get a prize of higher value, if applicable, and a new winner will be drawn;
U. Only entries with complete name and updated address will be valid. Another winner will be drawn if parameters are not met;
V. Winners will be notified through registered mail and email coming from the organizers;
W. All winners will be posted on foodpanda Philippines’ official Facebook page, Viber channel, Twitter page, and through a weekly roundup EDM;
X. Prizes will be delivered to the winners by the promo’s implementing agency (Five Seconds Advertising Inc), free of charge;
Y. Prizes can be claimed by presenting at least two (2) valid IDs and the registered mail sent to the winner, before releasing the prize. Prizes will be forfeited if the winner fails to comply. Also, if winner is not available during the delivery of the said prize, s/he will be given until 60 days from the receipt of the registered mail, otherwise, prizes will be forfeited in favor of foodpanda Philippines, with prior approval of DTI;
Z. Redemption period is good until 2 delivery attempts by foodpanda’s accredited courier. Unclaimed prizes after 2 delivery attempts shall be forfeited in favor of foodpanda and the various sponsors with prior approval of DTI;
AA. Employees of foodpanda Philippines, Five Seconds Advertising Inc., and family members and relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this raffle;
II. USAGE OF THE RAFFLE PROMO CODE
A. To use the raffle promo code, new foodpanda users must head to the foodpanda website (www.foodpanda.ph) or download the foodpanda app (available in AppStore and Google Play) and create an account to start ordering;
B. Existing foodpanda users may head to the foodpanda website or directly open their foodpanda app. For food delivery, pandamart and shops, they must type in their desired delivery address, then select from restaurants or shops available in the area. Users may now select the items he/she wants to be added to his/her basket. Users are also allowed to review and add more items to their baskets prior to check-out;
C. For pick-up, they must type in their current location, then select from restaurants available in the area. After picking a restaurant, the user may now select the items he/she wants to be added to his/her basket. Users are also allowed to review and add more items to their baskets prior to check-out;
D. For pandago bookings, they must input the collection location, delivery location, as well as delivery details. Once done, users will be prompted to review their order before going to checkout;
E. Once the user is ready to check out, the user may now click on “Proceed to Checkout”;
F. On the Checkout page, the user must enter the raffle code “FPASKO” to earn a raffle entry;
G. To complete the transaction, the user must pay the total amount of his/her purchase. Payment options may include Cash on Delivery or Online Payment (Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, GCash, pandapay);
H. Once done, the user must wait for his/her order to arrive;
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. The raffle code shall be used for orders from restaurants (both food delivery and pick-up), groceries (pandamart and shops), and pandago on the foodpanda platform;
B. Qualified raffle entries will be extracted on a weekly basis from September 2 to December 22, 2023, which will be turned over to the internal team in charge of the raffle draw;
C. All raffle winners will be drawn at random weekly from September 9 to December 23, 2023 (3:00pm), in the presence of a DTI representative;
D. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of foodpanda. All decisions made by foodpanda pertaining to the promo shall be final and conclusive with prior approval of DTI;
E. The raffle code “FPASKO” is not convertible to cash, and not refundable;
F. The raffle code “FPASKO” cannot be availed in conjunction with another voucher code;
G. All orders on the foodpanda platform are subject to the terms and conditions found here;
I. Winners expressly allow foodpanda Philippines to publish their names and images on its online and offline channels for marketing purposes;