LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
CCFEL, CCBPI and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents are collectively referred to herein as the released parties (“Released Parties”)
By participating in this Promo, participants agree that:
1. The Participant shall take full responsibility over the content shared for this promo. The Released Parties shall be free of any claims whatsoever with respect to the photos and content submitted by the Participant.
2. Released Parties shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the promotion or the prizes awarded. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Central and State governmental actions, policies and other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
3. The Participant agrees that Sponsor is only reproducing the photos uploaded on the social media accounts and that Sponsor has the right and authority to remove any such uploaded content deemed inappropriate from social media accounts either by itself or by taking the appropriate legal action (civil or criminal) against the Participant.
4. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable communications, email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Page/Usenet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
5. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Facebook Page, users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Facebook Page or any promo--related website(s).
6. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the promotion and/or accepting a prize.
7. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any entries more than the stated limit or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.