At The Coca‑Cola Company, we are focused on our entire packaging lifecycle and recognize our responsibility to help solve the global plastic packaging waste issue.
The Coca‑Cola Company's ambitious World Without Waste program is a sustainable packaging initiative that focuses on three key areas: Design, Collect and Partner.
- Make 100% of our packaging recyclable globally by 2025.
- Use at least 50% recycled material in our packaging by 2030.
- Reduce our use of virgin plastic derived from non-renewable sources by a cumulative 3 million metric tons by 2025.
- Have at least 25% of all beverages worldwide by volume sold in refillable / returnable glass or plastic bottles or in fountain dispensers with reusable packaging by 2030.
- Our goal is to collect and recycle a bottle or can for each one we sell by 2030.
- Create systems that enable positive change.
- Use partnerships to bring people together to support a healthy debris-free environment.