Coca‑Cola Football 21st August - 30th October 2023
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca‑Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4; no entries should be sent to this address.
1. The promotion is open to residents of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Coca‑Cola Ireland, Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Internet access and registration required.
4. No Purchase Required. Scan QR code on pack to launch or download Coke App.
5. Entry is only valid via the Coca‑Cola App and playing games to earn Gems. Gems are the entry mechanism for the Club Draws. Choose your team and enter for a chance to win in the relevant Club Draw
6. Maximum 100 entries per person into the draws in total throughout the promotional period. To enter for your chance to win, you will need to earn Gems from playing the games as described in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Maximum of 1 win per person per prize type (a signed jersey, a jersey or a ball irrespective of Club) during the promotion.
8. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates, or aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries, or multiple entries from the same person beyond the promotional limit will be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
9. The Main Promotional period to enter for any Club Prize Draw runs from 09:00 on 21.08.23 and closes at 09:00 on 30.10.23.
10. Entries outside of these times and dates will not be valid and thus no opportunities to win will occur.
How to Enter
11. For the chance to enter and have an opportunity for a chance to win in one of the 5 Club prize draws entrants must scan the QR code on pack or download the Coca‑Cola App from the App Store or Google Play Store then play games to earn Gems and enter.
12. Once the Coca‑Cola App is downloaded, entrants will be required to login or create an account on the app, providing their full name, date of birth and a valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion). This email address must belong only to the entrant and cannot be used by another entrant.
How to Play for Gems
13. Enjoy the Football experience by playing the Coca‑Cola FOOTBALL CATCHER game.
A-list teams always need a top goalkeeper. Play the Coca‑Cola FOOTBALL CATCHER game and prove you’re THE ONE between the posts!
Reflex, anticipation, quick hands and passion - prove you have what it takes to be number 1. Shots are easy at first, but they get stronger over the time. 🥇⚽
How to play:
Choose your difficulty level. Then move the goalkeeper from side to side to catch as many balls as you can and keep a clean sheet. You'll need to catch a minimum number of balls to receive Gems, each ball that makes it into the net will subtract from your score. The more balls you catch, the more Gems you earn and the higher your ranking on the leaderboard will be.
1 easy level - 20 Gems
1 medium level - 30 gems
1 hard level - 50 gems
Beating any level perfectly - 50 gems
14. You will also be awarded bonus Gems as indicated if you get a perfect score.
15. Daily Play Limit: Play and re-concur levels as many times however in total,
you can earn up to 500 gems MAX per day and you only have 5 x plays per day where you can earn Gems. You can continue to play games, but no Gems will be available to collect, and your daily play limit will reset at midnight.
Take control and save your team from defeat! You got this! Because the true GOAT is never satisfied until the very last save.
Ready? So, get to work and catch all shots!
16. Once you’ve accumulated Gems from playing the game, your Gems will automatically be visible in your digital My Points within the app. Your My Points balance is a live count of all the in-app Points you have collected. Your Coca‑Cola App My Points can be found via the bottom navigation in the app.
To use your Gems, visit the win section within the app to explore the available prizes. (The Football Club draw). Within the promotional tile, there is an entry button that has to be clicked in order to enter for your chance to win in any Club prize draw. Choose either Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Juventus, or PSG
The correct number of Gems will be required for each entry
17. Once you have successfully entered within the promotional tile as highlighted above, you will be automatically entered into whichever opportunity was chosen (i.e., The specific clubs draw prize draw (Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Juventus, or PSG). Once entered, Gems will be automatically deducted from your My Points, and you will see an onscreen message confirming that you have been entered into the specific clubs Prize Draw.
18. Only valid entry information will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information Gems may not be sold or exchanged.
The Club Prize Draw
19. To enter into a club prize draw you will require 50 Gems for each entry and follow the instructions above
20. All valid entrants will, need to choose which of the Club prize draws they are entering, the options available are Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Juventus, or PSG. Upon entering the relevant club Prize Draw entrants will receive an onscreen message confirming their entry into the relevant club prize draw.
21. There is a maximum of 100 entries per person into the draws in total throughout the promotion, Entrants can enter into any club draw if they so wish but will only be able to win one of each prize types (Signed Jersey, Jersey or Ball), across all the club draws. The entrant will need the correct quantity Gems to enter each relevant club draw.
Prize types and availability
Club draw Win Prizes
22. The same quantity of 21 Club Prizes is available in each of the club prize draws, however they are split by club as shown in summary (the number reflected indicates the number that will be given away as a prize in the respective draw for each Club)
Each Club Draw:
1 prize of a Liverpool football jersey signed by at least 1 Liverpool team player,
10 prizes of a Liverpool Football Club jersey (size L)
10 prizes of a Liverpool club ball.
1 prize of a Tottenham Hotspur football jersey signed by at least 1 Tottenham Hotspur team player,
10 prizes of a Tottenham Hotspur Football Club jersey (size L)
10 prizes of a Tottenham Hotspur club ball.
1 prize of a Bayern Munich football jersey signed by at least 1 Bayern Munich team player,
10 prizes of a Bayern Munich Football Club jersey (size L)
10 prizes of a Bayern Munich club ball.
1 prize of a Juventus football jersey signed by at least 1 Juventus team player,
10 prizes of a Juventus Football Club jersey (size L)
10 prizes of a Juventus club ball.
1 prize of a PSG football jersey signed by at least 1 PSG team player,
10 prizes of a PSG Football Club jersey (size L)
10 prizes of a PSG club ball.
23. The 5 Club prize draws will take place on Tuesday 31st October with all valid entries submitted from each Club draw entered to the relevant draw.
24. The draws will occur in the following order: Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Juventus and PSG
The Club football jersey signed by at least 1 club player winner will be drawn first followed by the winners of the 10 Football Jerseys and then the winners of the 10 Club balls.
25. There are 21 prizes across 3 prize types (signed Jersey, Jersey & Ball) for each relevant club draw.
26. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
Player signed jersey
For each club there will be 1x jersey signed by at least one (1) member of the team available to be won. 5 total.
Jersey (size L)
For each club there will be 10x size L jerseys available to be won. 50 total.
For each club there will be 10x 2023 club footballs available to be won. 50 total.
27. Winners will be notified within 2 days of the relevant promotional draw closing.
28. The Promotor will not be held responsible for any goods or services provided outside of the allocated winning prize.
29. The Promotor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
30. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promotor excludes any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
Winner selection and notification
Each Club Draw Winners
31. During the promotion, those participants who choose to enter the relevant Club prize draw will be entered into that relevant Club draw and that Club draw only. All valid entries will be included in the draw for each of the respective Club Draws which will take place via an independently audited and verified prize draw programme.
32. The prize draw will follow the procedure above in terms of which Club and which prize is drawn in which order
33. Winners (and reserves) will be chosen at random from the valid entries for each club draw.
34. All valid entrants will receive confirmation after entry via an onscreen message of which club draw they have been entered for: Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Juventus or PSG. They can track their confirmed entries by seeing their participation voucher and this will include information about when the draw will take place. This can be seen in their profile under ‘my prizes’.
35. Winners only, however, will be sent a confirmation email (using the email address submitted upon entry) to confirm their win (subject to verification) within 7 working days of the relevant draw taking place.
36. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information (which would be confirming or re-confirming first name, last name, email address, to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 days of the original contact or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this original win and to reallocate the prize if possible, to the reserve drawn next in line in the relative Club Prize draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. If prize winners have not claimed their relevant prize, up to 2 reserves will be contacted. If after all reserves have been exhausted the prize has still not been claimed the Promoter has the right to forfeit the prize.
37. Secure delivery within Ireland or Northern Ireland only. Delivery of the 3 prize types will be fulfilled via signed and tracked courier. Following on from verification, you will be made aware of the timescales associated with the despatch, and the prize will arrive within 28 days of the confirmation of despatch.
38. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate as detailed.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize, withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
40. A list of winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by emailing your request to email@example.com and using the subject line ‘Coca‑Cola ROI/NI Football XXXX promotion’ within 3 months of the promotion closing. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests. Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
41. Winners may be required if they consent to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
42. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
43. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
44. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
45. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
46. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
47. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
48. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
1.1. Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions.
1.2. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
1.3. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
1.4. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
49. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
50. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by the relevant local courts who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning these Terms.