Coca‑Cola Christmas 6th November - 20th December 2023 | Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca‑Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4; no entries should be sent to this address.
1. The promotion is open to residents of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Coca‑Cola Ireland, Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over
3. Internet access and registration required.
4. Purchase Necessary. Purchase a promotional pack (promotional packs are listed below) & enter pin code under ring pull /under label, in downloaded Coca‑Cola App.
5. Entry is only valid via the Coca‑Cola App via registration. Purchases, gaining Coins, and by playing games to earn Gems is the entry mechanism for the various aspects of the promotion; for a chance to win via Instant Wins and then via an auto entry into the Grand Prize Draws.
6. Maximum 2 Instant Win entries per person per day during the main promotion ,and maximum 100 entries into the Mop Up Period. Entries accepted with Gems which are linked to game play and Coins via purchases.
7. Maximum of 1 win per person per prize type during the promotion, including the Mop Up Draw Period.
8. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
9. The Main Promotional period to enter for instantly win App prizes with auto entry into the next available Grand Prize Draw, runs from 09:00 on 06.11.23 and closes at 09:00 on 20.12.23
10. A Mop-Up Prize Draw only runs from 09:01 on the 20.12.23 until 09:00 on the 03.01.24
11. Entries submitted outside the promotional dates will be valid and thus no opportunities to win will occur.
How to Enter
12. For the chance to enter and have an opportunity for a chance to win in the Instant App win, with auto entry into the next available Grand Prize Draw entrants must purchase a promotional pack (listed below) & enter pin code under ring pull /under label, in downloaded Coca‑Cola App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants must download and register as a user on the Coca‑Cola App where they will be required to enter the pin code that they find under the ring pull or under label of the promotional pack that they purchased, and then play games.
Pin codes can be found as detailed on the following Xmas packs, subject to retailer stock and availability. One pin code will equate to one coin in the Coca‑Cola App
Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar 500ml
Coca‑Cola Zero Zero 500ml
Coca‑Cola Original Taste 500ml
Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar 2L
Coca‑Cola Zero Zero 2L
Coca‑Cola Original Taste 1.5L
Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar 330ml
Coca‑Cola Zero Zero 330ml
Coca‑Cola Original Taste 330ml
Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar 4pack (330ml)
Coca‑Cola Zero Zero 4pack (330ml)
Coca‑Cola Original Taste 4pack (330ml)
Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar 8pack (330ml)
Coca‑Cola Original Taste 6pack (330ml)
Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar 12 pack (330ml)
Coca‑Cola Zero Zero 12pack (330ml)
Coca‑Cola Original Taste 10pack (330ml)
Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar 24 pack (330ml)
Coca‑Cola Original Taste 24 pack (330ml)
14. Once the Coca‑Cola App is downloaded, entrants will be required to login or create an account on the App, providing their full name, D.O.B and a valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion) This email address must belong only to the entrant and cannot be used by another entrant.
15. To redeem a pin code in the app, you will need to enter the code in the Coca‑Cola App under the menu item "code". Once you’ve purchased a promotional product and entered the ten-digit code pin code you click on the red "tick" mark and you will have accumulated coins, your coins will automatically be visible in your digital ‘My points’ section within the App. Once you entered, and the earned "Coin" will be added to your account. You can also enter codes via the widget in the bottom left corner of the "win" section of the app.
16. In order to enter the Instant App win, and therefore the next Grand prize draw you will need to use coins but also earn Gems. Each prize entry opportunity will detail how many coins and gems are required for entry. Gems can be gained by successfully participating in the games within the Coca‑Cola App
17. On the close of this promotion any Coins will be invalid for use on this and any further promotion.
How to play for Gems:
18. To earn Gems, you’ll need to open and play the Xmas Game
Snatch up the scattered Christmas decorations, zipping through magic-filled levels to trim our colossal Christmas tree! You've got to outwit the clock, but miss a decoration or two? Hey, no sweat! Just remember, jackpot's in the total haul of festive baubles. This game is a high-spirited dash of reflexes, strategy and a hearty dose of cheer. Gear up and dive into the coolest holiday challenge!
Game reward logic is:
· 6 levels, each worth 50 gems
The better your skills, the more Gems you’ll earn, which are redeemable for entries into the promotion via the win section of the app.
19. Daily Play Limit: Play and re-concur levels up to 5x per day. You can only collect up to 300 Gems MAX per day. You can continue to play games, but no Gems will be available to collect, and your daily play limit will reset at midnight.
20. Once you’ve accumulated Gems from playing the game, your Gems will automatically be visible in your digital My Points within the App. Your My Points balance is a live count of all the in-app Points you have collected. Your Coca‑Cola App My Points can be found via the bottom navigation in the app.
21. To use your Gems and Coins, visit the win section within the app to explore the available prizes. (Instant Win opportunity, or Weekly Prize Draw). Within the promotional tile, there is an entry button that has to be clicked in order to enter for your chance to win an instant prize or to be entered into the weekly prize draw.
22. Gems and Coins will be required for entry
23. Once you have successfully entered within the promotional tile as highlighted above, you will be automatically entered into the Instant Win App opportunity as chosen. Once entered, Coins and Gems will be automatically deducted from your My Points, and you will see an onscreen message confirming whether you have won an instant prize or not, if you enter the Instant Win. Confirmation will also be given for entry into the next Grand Prize draw.
24. Only valid entry information and the correct number of Coins and Gems for entry will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged.
25. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry / win.
27. To enter into the Instant Win, you will require 1 (one) Coin and 150 Gems for each entry and follow the instruction above and chose Instant Win
28. During the promotional period, App instant win prizes have been randomly allocated and linked to open ‘winning moments’ that have been randomly pre-selected by a secure independently verified computer programme. There are 1,620 winning moments available throughout the promotional period. The first person to enter at the same time or be the first after any allocated winning moment will have been deemed to have won. All 1,620 prizes are available to be won but may not be won if not all the winning moments are matched.
29. If your entry coincides with an “winning moment” or is the first after, you will win the allotted prize which will be detailed on screen.
30. All valid Instant Win entries (winners or not) will also receive confirmation that they have been auto entered into the next available Grand Prize draw.
31. The winning moments are available to be won throughout the entire promotional period. Prizes will roll over from day to day and week to week, until the end of the promotion and thus are available to be won throughout the promotional period. The promoter reserves the right to add any prizes not won to the Mop Up draw
32. Entrants can only enter 2 times per day into the Instant Win App promotion and you will need the correct quantity of Coins and Gems to enter on each occasion
33. Only valid entry information will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information or coins may not be sold or exchanged.
34. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry/win.
Grand Prize Draw
35. All entrants who have entered into an Instant Win App opportunity will be auto entered into next available Grand Prize draw with 6 draws throughout the promotion.
36. The Grand Prize draws will take place each Monday after 09:00 with all valid entries submitted the previous Monday to Sunday 23:59 entered within each draw. The last draw will take place after 09:00 on 20.12.23 and will include all valid entries between the previous weeks Monday 11.12.23 through to 09:00 on Wednesday 20.12.23.
37. All draw dates are as follows:
· Draw 1 - 13.11.23 (entries received from 09:00 06.11.23 to 23.59 12.11.23) – Chance to win 1 Lapland trip prize for 2, inc flights and accommodation.
· Draw 2 – 20.11.23 (entries received from 09:00 13.11.23 to 23.59 19.11.23) – Chance to win 1 Lapland trip prize for 2, inc flights and accommodation.
· Draw 3 – 27.11.23 (entries received from 00:00 20.11.23 to 23:59 26.11.23) – Chance to win 1 Lapland trip prize for 2, inc flights and accommodation.
· Draw 4 – 04.12.23 (entries received from 00:00 27.11.23 –to 23:59 03.12.23) – Chance to win 1 Lapland trip prize for 2, inc flights and accommodation.
· Draw 5 – 11.12.23 (entries received from 00:00 04.12.23 to 23 :59 10.12.23) – Chance to win 1 Lapland trip prize for 2, inc flights and accommodation.
· Draw 6 - 20.12.23 (entries received from 00:00 11.12.23 to 09:00 20.12.23) – Chance to win 1 Lapland trip prize for 2, inc flights and accommodation.
38. Entries will not be carried forward to any draws other than the one entered
Mop Up Draw
39. Entries submitted outside the Main Promotional Period will not be included in any of the promotional Instant Win App or Grand Prize Draw but Entries received, between 09:01 on 20.12.23 and 09.00 on 03.01.24 will be entered into a Mop Up Draw only.
40. To enter into the Mop Up prize draw you will require 1 Coins and 150 Gems for each entry.
41. All valid entrants will, upon entering Mop Up Prize draw will receive an onscreen message confirming their entry into the Mop Up prize draw,
42.Entrants can only enter a maximum of 100 times into the Mop Up draw and you will need the correct quantity of Coins and Gems to enter this draw.
43. This additional Mop Up Draw to win 10 x £/€ 100 Food Delivery Vouchers , plus any Instant Win App prizes that have not been won in the Main Promotional period, will take place on after 09:01 on 03.01.24. Prizes will be drawn in order of value.
Prize types and availability
Instant Win prizes
44. Total online instant win prizes available to be won throughout the promotional period:
660x Coca Cola branded baubles
TIN BAUBLE IN BOX
Material: tinplate 0.23mm + 10cm red ribbon
Size: Diameter 9cm
Branding: CMYK printed outside, on both bauble and box
One of three designs of bauble available, one of which will be chosen at random and distributed to the winner
Packing: FSC gift box Measurements: Diameter 9cm
660x Pairs of Coca Cola branded festive socks
Material: 98% polyester 2% spandex
Size: Adult size
Branding: 3 colour jacquard knit
Design: One of three different designs available one of which will be chosen at random and distributed to the winner
150x £/€ 20 Food delivery vouchers
150x £/€10 Food delivery vouchers
Grand Prize Draw Prizes
45. The Prize available in each Grand prize draw (6 draws in total)
1 prize in each Grand prize draw: Lapland trip prize for 2 inc flights & accom. On the 18th – 21st January 2024
· Return travel from mainland UK airport to Rovaniemi Airport
· Transfer in private vehicle with driver: Rovaniemi airport → Scandic Pohjanhovi
· Check in at Scandic Pohjanhovi
· Dinner at Scandic Pohjanhovi
Day 2 Sat. 20 January 2024 Rovaniemi 08:00Breakfast at hotel09:30
Meeting our guide at the reception and transfer in private vehicle with driver: Santa Claus Hotel, Rovaniemi →Santa Claus Village 10:00Husky farm visit and 500m ride in a husky sleigh
Reindeer sleigh ride (400 m) at Santa's Village
Visit to Mrs. Santa Claus at Christmas cottage
Visit to Santa at Santa Claus Office and downloadable photographs and video
Visit and lunch - Snowman World
Visit to Santa Claus' Main Post Office to send greetings
Transfer in private vehicle with driver: Santa Claus Village → Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
Dinner at Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara
Night Snowmobile Safari (3h)
Day 3 Sun. 21 January 2024 Rovaniemi - Breakfast at hotel
Mop Up Draw prize
46. Total prizes available to be won in the Mop Up Draw period
10x £/€100 Food delivery vouchers
47. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives for the specific prizes detailed or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
Winner selection and notification
Main Promotional Period – Instant Win App
48. Instant Win App winners will be notified via an onscreen message immediately after entry and confirmation of their prize can be found under ‘My Profile’ in the prize section along with information to keep an eye on their inbox, where they will be sent a confirmation email within 7 days (using the email address submitted upon entry) to confirm their win (subject to verification) and the next stages of the claim process.
49. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize if possible and add to the Mop Up draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
50. All physical prizes once verified will be delivered via secure, tracked delivery within 28 days of successful claim. Any digital content will be delivered by email to the winners email supplied on registration
Grand Prize Draw Winners
51. During the promotion, those consumers who enter the instant win App opportunity will also be entered into the relevant Grand Prize draw based upon the date and time of entry. The Grand Prize draws will take place via an independently audited and verified prize draw programme. In the unlikely event that no entries are received during the allotted draw period, the draw will not take place and the prize will be reallocated to the Mop Up draw. See details of the breakdown of entry periods and corresponding prize draw above.
52. Grand Prize Draws will be held on the dates and times stated. The draw will take place on a Monday and will include all valid entries received in the previous week (Monday to Sunday 23:59). For the last week, the draw will take place on the Wednesday 20th after 09:01 and will include all entries from the previous week (Monday 11th to Wednesday 20th 09:00).
53. All valid entrants will receive confirmation regarding their auto entry via an onscreen message. Their ‘raffle ticket’, which is their participation voucher and includes information about when the draw will take place. This can be seen in their profile under ‘my prizes’.
54. Winners only, however, will be sent a confirmation email (using the email address submitted upon entry) to confirm their win (subject to verification) within 7 working days of the relevant draw taking place with details of the next steps and claim process so that the prize trip can be organized and arranged.
55. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize to the reserve drawn next in line in the Grand Prize draw and the process above will be followed. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
56. Once the winner has passed verification, they will be provided to the fulfilment partner for the promotion. The fulfilment partner will reach out to the winner via email (on the email provided on entry). The winner will be taken to a guest management system, whereby they will be asked to provide details such as; confirmation of names (as they appear on your passport); Passport Number; Copy of Passport; Emergency Contact; Guest(s) Details; Confirmation that you understand the requirements for COVID within the particular country and festival event. Please note, the winners will be providing details of the winning guest(s) on the initial guest management system. Winners should ensure the details they provide for their guest are correct, accurate and consent has been given for them to use the information, as the guest(s) will receive an email that will provide them access to the guest management system, whereby they will be required to provide details such as; confirmation of names (as they appear on your passport); Passport Number; Copy of Passport; Emergency Contact. Once this has been completed, winners and guests will receive an information pack, which includes everything you need to know, from the hotel you will be staying at to itinerary details.
57. Secure delivery within Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only.
58. Physical prizes will be fulfilled via secure postal delivery. If prizes are not physical, they will be sent digitally to the email address provided on win. Following on from verification, you will be made aware if your prize will be sent physically or provided digitally.
59. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate
Mop up draw
60. For the Mop Up Draw 10 x £/€100 food delivery prizes, plus any prizes that have not been won in the Main Promotional period, will be available to be won, and the draw will take place after 09:01 on the 03.01.24. Winners will be drawn at random, against the prizes in value order via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries received between 09:01 20.12 – 09:00 03.01.24. The winners. only will be notified, and their prize will be delivered in line with the details in the Terms and Conditions above.
61. The Draw winner(s) will be contacted by the Promoter by email with details of the next steps and claim process within 7 working days of the Prize Draw taking place.
62. There will be a total of ten (10) Mop-Up Draw winners, however, the Promoter reserves the right to add any unclaimed instant win prizes to this Draw for the entrants only.
63. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to the reserve drawn next in line in the draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. This process will continue until all winners and reserves for any prizes outstanding have been contacted as detailed here. The reserve winner contacting process will continue until up to two (2) reserves have been contacted for any outstanding prize. Any prizes that have not been claimed after this process has been executed will be withdrawn from the promotion. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
64. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize, withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
65. A list of winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by posting your request to email@example.com, using the subject line Coca Cola Xmas 2023, within 3 months of the promotion closing. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests. Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org The promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
66. Winners may be required if they consent to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
67. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
68. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
69. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
70. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
71. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the promotional App or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
72. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the App (as with any App) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the App. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
73. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
· Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions.
· Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
· Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
· Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
74. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
75. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by the relevant local courts who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.