Terms and Conditions – Cal Payne Schweppes ‘Be in to WIN Double Pass to The ASB Classic’ 2024
1. The Promoter is Coca‑Cola Oceania Ltd, The Oasis, Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland, 1060 (the Promoter)
2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms and Conditions). Entry into the Schweppes Prize Competition (Promotion) is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Entry and draw details
3. The Promotion commences at 12:00am on Monday 11th December 2023 and will run for until 11:59pm Sunday 17th December 2023 (Promotion Period).
4. To enter, you must tag a friend in @itscalpayne Schweppes post on Instagram during the Promotion Period.
5. One tag equals one (1) entry. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
6. Your entry must be received during the Promotion Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s database.
7. Entries will be consolidated prior to the draw. Prize winners will be drawn on 18th December 2023 by random selection from all valid entries.
Eligibility to enter and to win a Prize
8. Entrants into the Promotion must be aged 20 years or older.
9. Entrants into the Promotion must be NZ residents;
10. Entrants into the Promotion must be able to get their own way to The ASB Classic at 1 Tennis Lane, Parnell, Auckland 1010. Transport is not included in the prize.
11. Entrants into the Promotion cannot be family members of people who work for WDL or CCEP.
12. There will be 1 winner drawn from the competition, the winner will receive a double pass to the 2024 ASB Classic Women’s Semi-Finals (GA) Saturday 6th January 2024.
13. The winners will be notified via the Instagram account they used to enter, through a direct message immediately following the draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 12hrs after the first attempted contact, his/her Prize will be redrawn and awarded to another eligible entrant on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
14. Tickets will be emailed once email is provided via communication on Instagram.
15. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
16. The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
17. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoters' decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion draws and fulfilment are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any participant or Prize winner and may refuse to award any Prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
19. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion, without compensation.
20. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
21. The Promoters, their employees and agents are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of Prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes.
22. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org