1 in 6 INSTANT WINS A SPRITE ZERO SUGAR 440mL CAN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Promoter of this Promotion is Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand Limited, The Oasis, 19 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland (Promoter).
2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions). Entry into the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
3. You must be living in New Zealand and aged 15 years or older to enter.
4. Employees of the Promoter, any agency and Participating Store associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion begins at 12.00am on 13 November 2023 and ends at 11.59pm on 28 January 2024 (Promotion Period) or while stocks last.
6. To receive a free Sprite Zero Sugar 440mL can (Prize), the entrant must:
a. Buy a Sprite Classic 600mL bottle, Sprite Zero Sugar 600mL bottle, Sprite Classic 440mL can or a Sprite Zero Sugar 440mL can from a participating store (as identified by the display of in-store promotional material) during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase)
b. At the counter, entrant will be provided with one scratch card per Qualifying Purchase.
c. Entrant must scratch card panel which will reveal if they are an instant winner or not and return the card to the Participating Store to redeem the Prize.
7. Participating stores will take down any display in-store material once they run out of they allocated cards and /or Sprite Zero Sugar 440mL.
8. There will be a total of 460,320 cards generated and spread across Participating Stores.
9. There is 1 in 6 chances of winning across the 460,320 cards generated.
10. The Prize must be redeemed by 25 February 2024. If for any reason winners cannot redeem their Prize from the same participating store, they may claim from another Participating Store that has in-store promotional material displayed.
11. For a list of all Participating stores, please see https://www.coca-cola.com/nz/en/legal/terms-and-conditions-sprite-1in6-participating-outlets.
12. A person may enter as many times as they wish and win a maximum of two (2) times per day across participating stores. One (1) Qualifying Purchase equals one (1) entry. Although multiple entries per person are permitted, entrants cannot submit more than one entry for each Qualifying Purchase.
13. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
14. The Prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
16. Entrants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. If an entrant enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), the entry may be rejected at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
a. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction;
b. tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
c. submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
d. acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
e. in the opinion of Promoter, engages in conduct in entering the Promotion, which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter;
f. breaches any law; or
g. behaves in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
17. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including to send electronic messages or telephone the entrant in relation to the Promotion).
19. If, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable or running as planned, or the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, acts of Government, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice, subject to any applicable law.
20. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law)
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning the Prize. Winners should seek independent financial advice.
22. Entries should not be sent to the Promoter’s address.
23. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be sent to Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand (0800 COCA COLA).