TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") before entering this raffle ("Raffle") provided by Coca‑Cola Far East Limited whether directly or through the appropriate agents (together referred as the "Promoter"). By entering this Raffle, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
PROMO TITLE: Coke Zero Excuses 2024 - Manifest with Me Promo
CAMPAIGN EXECUTION & PROMO DURATION:
I. Online Promo Raffle - January 8, 2024 to March 24, 2024 only
1. Key Visual
2. Digital materials on Facebook and Instagram
ONLINE PROMO RAFFLE
I. A. ELIGIBILITY & PROMO PERIOD
This Online Raffle is valid from January 8, 2024 to March 24, 2024 only and open to everyone who meets the following requirements (“Participant”).
1. Participants must have valid social media accounts on Facebook or/and Instagram to be able to join the promo.
2. Residing in the territory of the Philippines.
3.Minimum of 13 years old to participate in the promo.
4. Any entry not received during the Online Raffle Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected entry.
6. Has a valid official identity card (such as passport, government issued ID, school ID, etc.); and
7. Employees of Coca Cola Far East Limited (CCFEL), Coca‑Cola Beverages Philippines Inc. (CCBPI), Partners and Distributors including employees of their parent companies and affiliates, employees of their third-party suppliers including WPP/OGILVY/BATES, MEDIACOM, ANT SAVVY, GCASH, employees of the FDA, and all their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promotion.
8. If the winner is under 18 years old, the winner must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian upon claiming the prize. If the parent/legal guardian claims the prize on behalf of the minor, such representative must present the following necessary documents:
● Letter of authorization
● (1) Valid ID
● Proof of entry submitted by participant
B. HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ONLINE RAFFLE
1. To participate in the Online Raffle:
a. Participants must post either a fifteen (15) second video of themselves sharing their 2024 goals or manifestations while holding or drinking any SKU of Coke Zero Sugar Regular or Vanilla or a photo of their vision board showing their 2024 goals or manifestations with a selfie holding or drinking any SKU of Coke Zero Sugar Regular or Vanilla. Participating SKUs of Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar are as follows PET 195mL/190ml, 290mL, 500mL, 1.5L, 2L, 320ml Can and Coke Zero Sugar Vanilla.
b. Participants must write their 2024 goals or manifestations in their captions, and use the official hashtag #CokeZeroExcuses and must tag @cocacolaph on Facebook or Instagram.
c. Participants must post their entries as Public on their Facebook or Instagram accounts.
d. Participants may only use (1) one Facebook Account or (1) Instagram Account to join this promo.
2. Each participant can submit as many entries (either photo or video) on Facebook and Instagram during the entire raffle promo duration from January 8, 2024 to March 24, 2024 but may only win one (1) Minor Prize and one (1) Major Prize per Facebook or Instagram account.
3. All entries are subject to final approval (“Valid Entries”) by Promoter (refer to point B5).
4. Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
5. Valid Entries must contain details stated on point B1 and must not contain references directly or indirectly to any intellectual property rights of any third party without consent. By participating in the Raffle and submitting the entry, you are deemed to have represented and certified that nothing in the entry shall infringe any copyright or trademarks or violates any person’s rights of privacy or confidentiality and shall be fully liable and responsible for any third-party infringement or violation. Entries will be disqualified if they (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party; and/or (b) contain any indecent, immoral, offensive, defamatory, racial, religious, political contents, or contents or acts which the Promoter, at its discretion, considers inappropriate in nature.
C. HOW TO WIN IN THE ONLINE RAFFLE
- For the Online promo, winners will be determined via an electronic raffle draw with an FDA representative every other Wednesday starting from January 17, 2024 to March 27, 2024.
Online Prizes Total Winners
a. Minor Prizes
b. Major Prizes
2. Winners’ announcement will be posted every other Friday on the Facebook and Instagram page of Coca‑Cola Philippines. Posting dates of winners are on Jan 26, Feb 9, 23, Mar 8, 22 & Apr 5.
3. A direct message on Facebook Messenger or Instagram will be sent to each of the Winners every other Thursday starting from January 18, 2024 to March 28, 2024 to notify them of the win as well as to request for details (Complete name, home address, email address, mobile number and valid ID number) to verify their eligibility and effectively deliver the prizes.
4. Winners are given 5 days from the date of notification to respond; failing which, such Prize will be forfeited OR an alternative winner will be selected at the option of the Promoter.
5. Unless expressly stated, Prizes are awarded on an ‘as-is’ basis and are not transferable, negotiable, refundable or exchangeable. Non-cash Prizes cannot be taken in cash. The Promoter reserves the right not to award a Prize or part thereof to any person who, for any reason whatsoever, fails to meet any stipulated requirement for eligibility and/or requirement in order to claim a Prize.
6. The Promoter is not obliged to award the Prize in the event that there are no Valid Entries received during the Raffle Period. In such an event, the Prize opportunity shall be withdrawn.
7. The Promoter, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies shall not be liable for warranties, maintenance, taxes or any additional costs of the Prize.
D. IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER FOR ONLINE RAFFLE
MINOR PRIZES E-RAFFLE DRAW
MAJOR PRIZES E-RAFFLE DRAW
RIGHTS TO USE
1. By participating in this Raffle, you hereby assign and transfer to the Promoter all worldwide right, title, and interest in the entries, and all other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in such entries, including the copyright and third-party rights therein, together with the right to make any changes, adaptation, or modifications to the entries for the purposes of marketing, advertising and trade without compensation to you, in connection with this Raffle. You shall do all things and execute all documents necessary or may be required by the Promoter to enforce any of the rights promised to the Promoter herein.
2. You release and discharge the Promoter against all claims, which you or any third party may have or which may arise out of the rights granted to the Promoter in relation to this Raffle.
1. Promoter has the sole discretion to disqualify and delete any entry containing a photograph or screenshot Promoter determines to be obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, threatening, harassing, libelous, deceptive, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive or inappropriate in any manner whatsoever.
2. If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned, Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promo and/or proceed with the promo, including the selection of winners in a manner that it deems fair and reasonable, subject to applicable rules of and approval by the FDA.
3. Promoter has the sole discretion to disqualify and delete any entry containing a photograph or screenshot Promoter determines to be obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, threatening, harassing, libelous, deceptive, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive or inappropriate in any manner whatsoever.
4. If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned, Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promo and/or proceed with the promo, including the selection of winners in a manner that it deems fair and reasonable, subject to applicable rules of and approval by the FDA.
5. All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Raffle, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
6. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Raffle including awarding of Prizes is final, conclusive, and binding.
8. In no event will the Promoter or any of their respective Affiliates be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of your acceptance of a Prize, the use of a Prize, your entry into the Raffle, or your participation in any Prize-related activity. By entering into the Raffle, you hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Promoter and their respective Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that you may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
10. If any term or part thereof is rendered void, illegal or unenforceable by any legislation to which it is subject, it shall be rendered void, illegal or unenforceable to that extent and it shall in no way affect or prejudice the enforceability of the remainder of such term or other terms of this Raffle.
11. Raffle and the Terms and Conditions shall be construed under and governed by the laws of the Philippines. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Taguig City, Philippines.
13. For more information, contact the customer care hotline:
PER DOH-FDA-CFRR Permit No. 1883 s 2023.