1. This 2022 Puma x Coca‑Cola Singapore Social Media Contest (“Contest”) is open to the Instagram community in Singapore aged 13 and above and is valid in Singapore only.
2. If you are below 18 years of age, you must obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian and by participating in this Contest such consent shall deem to have been obtained. The award of any Prizes in this Contest shall be subject to the production of the written consent to the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right not to award any Prizes furnished in this Contest in the event such written consent is not produced.
3. You are ineligible and excluded from participating in this Contest if you are: (a) an employee of the Promoter (refer to para G9), Coca‑Cola Singapore Beverages Pte Ltd (“CCSB”), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies (collectively, “Affiliates”), or their advertising, fulfilment and promotion agencies; (b) an immediate family member (spouse, parent, sibling, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a); (c) prohibited under the laws of your country of citizenship, residency or domicile to participate in any games of chance and/or skill, or this Contest.
1. This 10-days Contest starts on 9 November 2022, 00:00 and ends on 18 November 2022, 23:59 (“Contest Period”).
2. Any Entry not received during the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entries.
1. Follow Coca‑Cola Instagram page at @cocacolasg (“Contest Instagram page”) to participate. No purchase is required.
2. Under Instagram post with Contest in the comments section provide an answer in 25 words or less (but not more) to the following: “Tell us in the comments in 25 words or less a fashion you would like to revive”.
3. All Entries are subject to final approval (“Valid Entries”) by Promoter (refer to para C6).
4. There is no limit to the number of Entries you may submit but each Entry can only be used once and you may only win one (1) Prize.
5. Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entries.
6. Valid Entries must contain details stated in para C2 and must not contain references directly or indirectly to any intellectual property rights of any third party without consent. By participating in the Contest and submitting the Entry, you are deemed to have represented and certified that nothing in the Entry shall infringe any copyright or trademarks or violates any person’s rights of privacy or confidentiality and shall be fully liable and responsible for any third party infringement or violation. Entries will be disqualified if they (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party; and/or (b) contain any indecent, immoral, offensive, defamatory, racial, religious, political contents, or contents or acts which the Promoter, at its discretion, considers inappropriate in nature.
1. Your Valid Entry (refer to para C1 and C2) will be evaluated based on creativity and relevance of this creative proposal to Coca‑Cola® brand. The top creative and relevant Valid Entries, in the opinion of the Promoter, will each win a prize (refer to para E1) (“Winner”) based on prize prioritization table, i.e. most creative entry will win prize #1, runner-up – prize #2, etc. The decision on winning Entries is final and no communication (written or otherwise) will be entertained.
2. Winners’ list of Contest will be posted not later than 30th of November 2022 on Coca‑Cola Instagram page via Instagram Stories and each winner will be reached out directly via Instagram messages.
3. Winners are given 5 days from the date of notification to respond, failing which, such Prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize or elements of the Prize with alternatives of equal or greater value.
5. Unless expressly stated, Prizes are awarded on an ‘as-is’ basis and are not transferable, negotiable, refundable or exchangeable. Non-cash Prizes cannot be taken in cash. The Promoter reserves the right not to award a Prize or part thereof to any person who, for any reason whatsoever, fails to meet any stipulated requirement in order to claim a Prize.
6. The Promoter is not obliged to award the Prize in the event that there are no Valid Entries received during the Contest Period. In such event, the Prize opportunity shall be withdrawn.
7. The decision of the Promoter is final and no communication (written or otherwise) will be entertained.
8. The Promoter, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies shall not be liable for warranties, maintenance, taxes or any additional costs of the Prize. The Prize will be awarded only in Singapore.
1. There is a total of 6 prizes to be won during the Contest Period:
2. Winners are required to provide details in response of the Instagram message within 5 days (refer to D2 and D3).
3. The number and types of Prizes that will be awarded in this Contest will not exceed those as stated in para E1. By participating in this Contest, you acknowledge and agree that in no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded.
4. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government or other fees applicable are the responsibility of the Winners.
1. All Contest materials form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. The Promoter is not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of the Contest caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and/or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or at any website or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to your or to any other person's computer or mobile phone related to and/or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with the Contest.
3. In no event will the Promoter, CCSB, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of your acceptance of the Prize, the use of the Prize, your entry into the Contest, or your participation in any Prize related activity. By entering into the Contest, you hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Promoter, CCSB, and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
4. The Promoter, CCSB, and their Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Prizes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter, CCSB, and their Affiliates are not liable for any defect in or malfunction of Prizes, and you assume all risks and liability in connection with and associated to the use of the Prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability that cannot be excluded under the laws of Singapore.
5. Personal information or any date (including images) (“Data”) collected or received from you may be used by the Promoter, CCSB, and/or their respective agents and agencies forth purposes of administering the Contest. The data may also be used to conduct a background check on your identity and verify their eligibility to participate and receive a Prize. The Promoter values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish your personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Contest or where required by law).
6. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the rights to amend, add, replace, vary and/or modify these Term and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Contest confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights to enforce any term of such agreement.
8. This Contest and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
9. The Promoter is Pacific Refreshment Pte Ltd, 1 Harbourfront Avenue, #04-04/07 Keppel Bay Tower, Singapore 098632.
10. For details, log on to coca-cola.com.sg or call 1-800-860-4000 (Monday – Friday, between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, excluding public holidays). All calls to this number from your mobile phone may be subject to airtime charges by your service provider.