STAY COOL MISSION - Sprite
Terms & Conditions
STAY COOL MISSION is a promotion organized by Coca‑Cola Papua New Guinea Limited ( “Organizers”) to support the Sprite PNG campaign in Papua New Guinea (“Promotion”).
2. This promotion is open to all Papua New Guinea citizens and is valid in Papua New Guinea only.
3. Persons who eligible as mentioned in point b, are those who have a Facebook account.
4. Persons ineligible and excluded from this promotion are:
a. Employees of Organizers, Coca‑Cola Papua New Guinea Limited and Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners (PNG) Ltd., their advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies;
b. Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a);
c. Persons who are prohibited under the laws of their country of citizenship.
A. Promotion Period
The Promotion starts on 15 September and ends on 6 October 2023 (‘Promotion Period’). All entries received after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Organizers are not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected entry (as defined in paragraph A). Details of promotion mechanics and prize are set out in paragraphs C & D below.
B. How to Participate
Participants must comment with their coolest way on facing ‘heated’ situations. Participants must follow Sprite PNG’s official account. The winner will undergo a qualification review by the organizers and their affiliates or representatives to determine eligibility for a special prize from Sprite. There will be 5 winners per round.
Each winner will get a carton of Sprite can 330ml (of 12 pcs), 1x Sprite shirt, 1x Sprite hat and shopping voucher with the value of PGK 200
Participants must follow Sprite PNG’s official account. The winner will undergo a qualification review by the organizers and their affiliates or representatives to determine eligibility for a special prize from Sprite.
E. Other Conditions
1. Participant represents and warrants that any submissions made by Participant in his/her participation of this Competition is an original work/creation and do not infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights, and Participant hereby give Organizers and and/or other parties appointed by the Organizers the rights to save, use and exploit the names, photos and/or likeness, identity, and any material or copy submitted by Participant to participate in this Competition for advertising or communications in any media, both print and electronic, including the internet and social media on a worldwide and perpetual basis with no further compensation.
3. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, Participant releases and indemnify the Organizers, its shareholders, affiliates, agents, and with their respective officers, directors, and employees from all claims from any parties that exist or will exist in connection with Participant’s participation and submission in the Competition and/or acceptance and use of prizes. For the purposes of this section,means and includes any actions, lawsuits, requests, demands, demands, losses, fines, costs or expenses incurred.
5. If participant is below 18-year-old, then participating in this Competition, participant hereby confirms that he/she has secured