TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR << COCA-COLA FOODFEST SNAP & WIN CONTEST >> (The “Contest”)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. (“PROMOTER”) ESTABLISHING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid Malaysia pass holders and is valid in Malaysia only.
2. If you are below 18 years of age, you may participate in this Contest only if the written consent of your parent or legal guardian is obtained and by participating in this Contest such consent shall deemed to have been obtained. The award of any prizes to you in this Contest shall be subject to the production of the written consent to the Promoter who reserves the right not to award any prizes furnished in this Contest to you in the event such written consent is not produced.
3. Persons ineligible and excluded from this Contest are: (a) Employees of Promoter and Coca‑Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.; Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and their advertising, fulfilment and Contest agencies; (b) Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a) and (c) Persons who are prohibited under the laws of their country of citizenship, residency or domicile to participate in any games of chance and/or skill, or this Contest.
B. Contest Period
1. The Contest starts from 00:00hrs on 1 July 2023 and ends at 23:59hrs on 30 September 2023 (“Contest Period”).
2. Any entry not received during the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed, or misdirected Entries.
C. How To Participate
1. Purchase combo meal with any Coca‑Cola products (“Participating Brands”) from Participating Store (“Participating Stores”) with contest POSM during the Contest Period.
2. Take a photo of the combo meal with product from Participating Brands and share in social media (Facebook/Instagram). All posts must include hashtag #CokeComboContest and #CompleteMYMealWithCoke with a creative caption and restaurant/outlet’s name to be listed as qualified entry (“Entry”).
3. Participating brands: ‘Coca‑Cola Classic’, ‘Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar’, 'Coca‑Cola Vanilla', ‘Sprite’, ‘Fanta’, ‘A&W’, ‘Heaven & Earth’, ‘Authentic Tea House’, ‘Minute Maid’.
4. Participants must keep the receipt as a proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”).
5. Only Printed official receipt with clear details of purchase is accepted. Any manual or written receipts is not valid.
6. Phone data usage to participate in this Contest may be subject to charges by your service provider / carrier.
7. Each Entry shall be subject to verification by the Promoter and / or its representatives. In the event that details are invalid as determined by the Promoter’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
8. Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by the Promoter, Coca‑Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and/or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Contest, including conducting background check on the Participant’s identity, and verifying their eligibility to participate and receive a prize. By participating in the Contest, the Participant explicitly allows the Promoter, Coca‑Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact the Participant via the Participant’s particulars provided for such purpose. The Promoter, Coca‑Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their respective agencies values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish the Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of this Contest or where required by law). The Promoter shall manage all personal information collected, which contains personal data, according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
9. Entry that is incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing are unclear or does not contain information or proof purchase required in the Participant Form is invalid.
10. All Entries (including the Proofs of Purchase) submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
11. Multiple entries are permitted. Each entry is valid with one (1) Proof of Purchase only.
1. There is a total of one hundred (100) Prizes (“Prize”) of the Contest as follows:
Coca‑Cola Mini Fridge x 100
2. The total number and type of Prizes that will be awarded in this Contest will not exceed those as stated in paragraph D (1). In participating in this Contest, the Participant acknowledges and agrees that in no event will more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
3. Winner Selection:
(a) Participants will be shortlisted based on most creative caption. Participants who fail to produce the required Proof of Purchase or provide incomplete information will automatically be disqualified.
(b) 100 Participants with postings that have the most creative caption will be selected as winners.
4. Winners will be notified via Email, WhatsApp text or phone call on details of how to claim the Prizes.
5. Winners must produce the original Proof of Purchase for Prize collection.
6. Prizes are available on an as-is basis and are not transferable, exchangeable or converted to monetary value. The Promoter reserves the right not to award any Prizes or any alternative prizes of equal or greater value, for any reason whatsoever to any person who fails to meet any stipulated requirement in order to claim the Prize.
7. Winners may be required to sign a Participation / Release Agreement in the form required by the Promoter to claim the Prizes.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any winner subsequently found to be disqualified, for any reason whatsoever, with an alternative winner.
9. Unless otherwise specified, all Prizes MUST be claimed by 15 October 2023. Prizes not claimed within the stipulated date will be forfeited or donated.
10. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective sponsors and third-party vendors, if any. The Promoter is not liable for these conditions and the use of Prizes.
1. Entries submitted are subject to verification. Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing is unclear or does not contain information or Proof of Purchase required in the Entry is invalid.
2. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
F. Other Conditions
1. All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. The Promoter, Coca‑Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. and/or Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), are not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of the Contest caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and / or traffic congestion on the internet and / or at any website or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to any participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to and / or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with the Contest.
3. In no event will the Promoter, Coca‑Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or Contest agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, respective and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the Participant’s acceptance of the Prizes (if selected as winner), or their entry into the Contest. By entering into the Contest, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Promoter, Coca‑Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, cause of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
4. The Promoter, Coca‑Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Prizes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter, Coca‑Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Coca‑Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their Affiliates are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Malaysia.
5. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and / or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
6. This Contest and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Malaysia.
7. The Promoter is Coca‑Cola Refreshments Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., whose principal place of business is at Level 15, Menara Lien Hoe, Persiaran Tropicana, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
8. For details, refer to in-store point of sale materials or call 03-6206 0815 (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00pm, excluding public holidays). All calls to this number from your phone may be subjected to airtime charges by your service provider.
Your personal data including your name and contact details (“Personal Data”) which you have provided to Coca‑Cola Refreshments Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. its affiliates and/or appointed agency/third party (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”) in your application to participate in the “Coca‑Cola Foodfest Snap & Win Contest” (“The Contest”) will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by us for purposes relating to the administration of the Contest and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and our other legitimate business purpose (“Purpose”).
Personal information (including images) collected or received from you may be used by the Promoter, CCFEL and/or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Contest, including but not limited to conducting background check on your identity, verifying your eligibility to participate and receive a Prize, and publicizing winners’ announcement. By participating in the Contest, you explicitly allow the Promoter, CCFEL and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact you via the particulars provided for such purposes. The Promoter and CCFEL value all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish your personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Contest or where required by law).
Please be informed that your Personal Data may be disclosed to our affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners such as public relations agencies, market research firms, advertising agencies (if any) for the Purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws. In addition, you will appreciate that we are part of The Coca‑Cola Company Group which operates in multiple jurisdictions. Accordingly, access to the Personal Data may be granted to other entities within The Coca‑Cola Company Group and may be transferred out of Malaysia for their processing of your Personal Data for any of the foregoing Purpose, if required.
You may request for access to or correction of the Personal Data or limit the processing of the Personal Data at any time hereafter by submitting such request to us via e-mail to our email@example.com or telephone our Customer Hotline at 03-6206 0815 (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00pm, excluding public holidays). Please note that it will be necessary for you to provide all of the Personal Data, without which we will not be able to process the same for the Purpose including our obtaining your feedback. By submitting your Personal Data in this website, you consent to the processing and transfer (if required) of your Personal Data by us.