Air Fryer Zucchini Fries with Ranch
- 1 cup flour
- 1 lbs zucchini
- 1-2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil spray
- Ranch dressing (favorite store bought)
- Preheat Air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into wedges about ¾ inch thick.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the egg. In a second shallow bowl, combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, dried herbs, smoked paprika, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Dip zucchini wedges in flour, then egg mixture to coat all sides then coat the zucchini with the parmesan/bread crumbs mixture.
- Cook the zucchini in batches. Start by coating the air fryer basket/tray with oil spray. Lay zucchini fries in a single layer cut side up in basket. Coat the zucchini fries with another coat of oil spray.
- Air Fry at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. After cooking for 5 minutes, gently flip the zucchini fries