- 3 oz house-made cold brew concentrate
- 6 oz Topo Chico
- ½ oz hazelnut syrup
- Soak 1 lb coarsely ground coffee in 3 liters of filtered water for 24 hours in fridge
- Filter out grounds to create cold brew concentrate
- Make hazelnut syrup using hazelnut extract - put 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar and 2 tsp hazelnut extract in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Once mixture boils, let simmer until thick and remove from heat
- Combine ingredients and add ice. ENJOY!
Recipe by Lekker Coffee & Watering Hole