Purchase of a Specially Marked Product (as defined below) is necessary to participate and get a chanceto win a Prize.
1. Eligibility: The Coca‑Cola ICC Cricket World Cup Promotion, 2023 (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Kingdom of Qatar who are 14 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Export Corporation, Dubai Branch, Coca‑Cola bottlers, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. Administrator: Coca‑Cola Bottling Company of Qatar
Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Export Corporation, Dubai Branch, Office Park Building, Block B, 4th Floor, Knowledge Village, PO Box 501738
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules including any modifications, revisions and amendments thereto. The decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Further, the Participants recognize that these Official Rules may be modified by Sponsor/Administrator from time to time without any prior notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on the Promotion Website. Sponsor/Administrator also reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Promotion at any stage without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Successfully entering the Promotion and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein. These Promotion terms and conditions (“Official Rules”) will be hosted at https://cokeurl.com/cricketprizesqat(“Promotion Website”).
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins August 1st, 2023, and ends September 30th 2023 or until stocks last, whichever is earlier (the "Promotion Period"). The Sponsor may alter the Promotion Period, extend, shorten or cancel the Promotion altogether, in accordance with updates to be published by the Sponsor and/or any of its representatives on Promotion the Promotion Website.
5. How to Enter:
a. Find the Code. During the Promotion Period, a code (“Code”) would be printed on the specially marked ICC promotional “Coca‑Cola”, “Fanta” and “Sprite” products available to purchase in QATAR to participate in this Promotion (“Specially Marked Products”). Once you purchase any of the Specially Marked Products, send the code by WhatsApp message to +974 33657244. When you enter a valid Code, will be instantly informed about the Prize that you have won and also the process to claim it.
Limit: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same mobile phone number. A Code can only be used once to enter the Promotion.. An entrant can only be declared successful 10 times a day but can only win the Prize of Fully paid trip to a ICC Cricket World Cup Match only once during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different mobile phone numbers, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized mobile number holder" is the natural person assigned a mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning mobile phone numbers. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized mobile number holders.
6. All potential RECIPIENTS OF TICKETS are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE MARKETING CAMPAIGN. An entrant is not a RECIPIENT EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES A confirmation SAYING HE OR SHE WON, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the potential recipient have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. any ENTRY that IS RECEIVED after the PRIZE system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective ENTRY, is void, and will not be honored.
7. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Recipients: Potential recipients must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor or Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential recipient are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
Subject to the terms and conditions, each of the entrant sending a valid Code, shall win any one of the following Prizes :
i. Trip for 2 to ICC Cricket World Cup, 2023 to India – A total of 8 winners shall be selected during the Promotion Period.
One (1) trip package valid for 2 persons to travel to India, to attend and watch one of the Cricket World Cup match of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 as solely chosen by the Sponsor/Administrator. The trip package includes – i) one (1) air ticket per person for a round trip from QATAR to India ii) one hotel room for two on sharing basis (iii) transportation from hotel to ICC Cricket World Cup match location and to/from airport in India (iv) two (2) tickets to attend and watch the ICC Cricket World Cup match. Obtaining the visa and visa clearance is a sole responsibility of the winner and his/her companion.
ii. Exclusive one set of Coca‑Cola Merchandises (Bag, Jacket, Key chain, Cap, Bottle)
a. Winners of ‘Coca‑Cola Merchandises’ will be contacted by Sponsor’s representative and the prizes will have to be collected by the winner in Qatar at the Coca‑Cola bottling office .
iii. McDonald’s Vouchers
a. Free 1 pc Spicy Crispy Chicken
b. Free 1 Pc Crispy Chicken with a purchase of 1 Pc Crispy Chicken with Rice & Gravy or 1 Pc Crispy Chicken with Fries & Drink
c. Free Chicken Burger or Cheeseburger Sandwich
· Once the customer receives the specific offer, it will be stored on the Rewards page of the McDonald’s App
· The customer can claim the offer through the McDonald’s App inside the McDonald’s QATAR restaurants.
· The offer is not valid at Airport restaurants
· Not valid through all McDelivery services
· Cannot be exchanged for cash
· Not valid during breakfast hours (5 AM to 11 AM)
· Offer valid for a limited time only.
iv. Free Drinks (350ml Pet): The appropriate drink will be printed underneath the can tab or closure of the Specially Marked Product and the drink can be redeemed at the store the consumer bought the original product at or any other participating store by handing over the original can tab or the closure with the drink mentioned on it. The consumer can choose any flavour amongst Coca‑Cola Original Taste, Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar, Fanta Orange or Sprite product available in the winning size as their free drink.
v. Free Coca‑Cola ICC Wallpapers. Winners of the digital wallpapers can download the free wallpapers from the link provided in Whatsapp
Prize Conditions and Restrictions:
· For Prize (i) : Trip for 2 to ICC Cricket World Cup, 2023 to India
All other expenses other than what is explicitly mentioned as included, shall be borne by the winner. VISA for both the winner and the companion shall be their own responsibility. his/her winning is subject to completing additional legal and travel documentation, parental/legal guardian clearance and securing the necessary travel permissions, including a valid passport, a visa to travel to India, for him/her and the person accompanying him. He/she further understands and agrees that he/she and the person accompanying him/her will be accompanied by chaperons from the Sponsor/Administrator. The Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to cancel/modify such trip at its sole discretion. A Winner who is under 18 years of age must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian on the trip. The Sponsor/Administrator’s decision regarding the match selection would be final.
· For Prizes iii-v, the terms and conditions of the respective service provider shall also apply. The winner shall abide by all such terms, rules and regulations as specified by the respective service provider
· No substitution, exchange, or transfer of any prize by any winner. Sponsor/ Administrator reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
9. Data Usage: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor, Administrator and their designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration. Also the Sponsor, Administrator and their designees may use the entrant’s details for contacting him/her for any future Promotions/offers. By entering into this Promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Privacy Notice available at https://cokeurl.com/cricketprizesqat.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor/Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the tickets in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor/Administrator 's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, The Coca‑Cola Export Corporation-Dubai Branch, Coca‑Cola bottlers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, Promotion partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to QR Code, computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) failure to award any component of a prize due to Covid-19 restrictions or the occurrence of any similar public health emergency; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts in Dubai; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor/Administrator in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the federal laws of Qatar, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Qatar or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the federal laws of Qatar.