I am a shareowner and have questions about my stock ownership, who should I contact?

If you are a beneficial owner of shares (e.g., you own shares through a bank or brokerage account) and have specific questions about your stock ownership, it will be necessary to contact your bank/broker directly for assistance.

If you are a shareowner of record and your account is registered at Computershare, our Registrar and Transfer Agent, you may contact them by phone, email or postal mail with specific questions about your stock ownership:



U.S. Toll-free 888-COKESHR (888-265-3747) or 781-575-2653

For hearing impaired: 800-490-1493



(personal account information should not be sent via e-mail)




Computershare Trust Company, N.A.

P.O. Box 505000 Louisville, KY 40233

If sending correspondence by overnight mail:

462 South 4th Street, Ste 1600 Louisville, KY 40202


Representatives are available by telephone from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, to assist you with the following:

Account consolidation

Account Information

Address Changes

Direct Registration (DRS)

Dividend Information

Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan

International Currency Exchange for dividend payments and sale proceeds

Electronic Delivery of Communications

Registration changes

Replacement of lost, stolen or destroyed certificates

Stock transfer

Be sure to keep your account at Computershare current. Abandoned property laws in the United States require you to keep your account information current to avoid shares and/or funds from being turned over to the state of your last known residence. The Coca‑Cola Company is required to follow these abandoned property regulations.

To avoid your account being deemed abandoned or lost:

Cash your dividend checks in a timely manner. Uncashed checks over a specified period of time could result in the uncashed funds and in some cases, your shares, being turned over to the state of your last known residence. Some states may even liquidate your shares when they receive them.

Keep your account current. Access your account online or vote your proxy. Ensure that Computershare has your correct address on file. If any of your statements or dividend checks are returned to Computershare as undeliverable, The Coca‑Cola Company may be required by law to turn over your uncashed checks and your shares to the state of your last known residence. You can change your mailing address at any time by logging on to your shareowner account at www.computershare.com/coca-cola.

Please note, if you reside outside the U.S., your shares and/or funds would be turned over to Delaware, our state of incorporation.

To prevent property from being turned over to the state, cash your checks promptly, keep your address current and vote your proxy (voting materials sent each spring). Even if you haven’t moved and your statements are delivered quarterly, according to some states, your account could be deemed abandoned if you have not accessed your account or contacted Computershare within three years.

If your dividends and/or shares are turned over to the state, it will be necessary to contact the state directly and file a claim, which can be a lengthy process.

Account access at www.computershare.com/coca-cola can be used to update your account and to obtain additional account information. You may also contact Computershare by telephone at 888-265-3747 or 781-575-2653 for assistance.