Coca‑Cola App Promotion Long T&Cs
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca‑Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA; no entries should be sent to this address.
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, and Wales) only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Coca‑Cola Great Britain, Coca‑Cola European Partners, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 16 years or over, however under 18s will need consent from their parent or guardian.
3. Internet access and registration required.
4. No Purchase Necessary, scan QR on pack to launch or download Coke App.
5. Entry is only valid via the Coke App
6. Maximum 100 entries per person across the entire promotional period, which is linked to the collection of gems in the App Game. There are six (6) monthly draws in total, with each draw representing all valid entries from the relevant month in question. The December draw will include entries up to 2.01.24 at 09:00.
7. Maximum of 1 win per person per prize type during the promotion
8. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the total limit will be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
9. The Main Promotional period runs from 09:00 03.07.2023 until 09:00 02.01.2024
10. There are options to enter up to six (6) monthly prize draws at the times as specified in the App and detailed. To enter into the prize draws, you will need to gather gems available via the online App games.
11. Prizes available to be won in the promotion:
175x Phone Fans
175x Sun Visors
175x Belt Bags
175x Heat Reactive Notebooks
The prizes will be split into the following quantities for each of the relevant months draws:
Heat Reactive Notebooks
Draw 1 JULY
Draw 4 OCTOBER
Draw 5 NOVEMBER
Draw 6 DECEMBER
12. The monthly prize draws will take place the next working day following the end of the previous month, with all valid entries from the preceding month included in the draw.
All draw dates are as follows:
· Draw 1 will take place on 01.08.23 from all entries received between 09:00 01.07.23 – 23:59 30.07.23
· Draw 2 will take place on 01.09.23 from all entries received between 00:00 01.08.23 – 23:59 31.08.23
· Draw 3 will take place on 02.10.23 from all entries received between 00:00 01.09.23 – 23:59 30.09.23
· Draw 4 will take place on 01.11.23 from all entries received between 00:00 01.10.23 – 23:59 31.10.23
· Draw 5 will take place on 01.12.23 from all entries received between 00:00 01.11.23 – 23:59 30.11.23
· Draw 6 will take place after 09:01 02.01.24 from all entries received between 00:00 01.12.23 – 09:00 02.01.24
Entries will not be carried forward from one monthly draw to any subsequent monthly draws.
How to Enter
13. For the chance to enter and win, scan the QR code on pack to launch or download Coke App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
14. Entrants will be required to login or create an account providing their full name, D.O.B and a valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion)
15. In order to enter for the various monthly prize draws you will need to earn gems as indicated in the promotion article. Each prize will detail how many gems are required for entry. Gems can be gained by successfully participating in the games within the Coca‑Cola App
16. To enter a monthly prize draw you will require 50 Gems
17. There are 3 levels of games available to be played in the App and each level has a sublevel.
The more difficult the game level the more gems are available to be gained. Details of the gems available can be found in the Sprite Heat Hacks game within the App.
18. How to Play: Tap to pop! Make chains of three or more of the same type, eliminating them from the board and replacing them with new ones, giving you the chance to potentially creating further chains to fill the cool-o-meter. You will also be awarded bonus Gems if you get a perfect score. The better your skills, the more Gems you will earn, redeemable for entries into the Prize Draws via the win section.
19. Daily Play Limit: Play as many times as your inner-gamer desires, but remember, you only have 5x plays per day and the maximum number of gems you can collect a day is 500.
20. Once you’ve accumulated Gems from playing the game, your gems will automatically be visible in your ‘My Points’ section within the App. Your ‘My Points’ balance is a live count of all the in-App currencies you have collected. Your Coca‑Cola App ‘My Points’ can be found via the bottom navigation in the App. To use your Gems, visit the win section within the App to explore the available prizes. Each prize shows the amount of gems required for entry, along with the prize description. Within the prize description screen, there is a prize redemption button that has to be clicked in order to enter for your chance to win the prize. Once you have successfully entered for your chance to win, the Gems will be automatically deducted from your ‘My Points’ section of the App and you will see an onscreen message confirming your entry or participation.
20. All valid entrants will, upon entering receive an onscreen message confirming their entry into the relevant monthly prize draw.
21. Winners will be informed via email within 2 working days of the relevant prize draw taking place that they have won a prize from their respective monthly draw. All valid entries will have an equal and random chance of winning across the relevant prize draws which will be carried out via an independently verified computer programme process for each of the monthly prizes.
22. Only valid entry information and the correct number of Gems will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information or Gems may not be sold or exchanged.
23. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry/ win.
24. There is no limit to the number of draws you can enter in any month, but you can only enter a maximum of 100 times across the entire promotional period. (across the six (6) draws in total) and you will need the correct quantity of Gems to enter the relevant promotional draw.
Promotion prizes and details of the branded product
A small fan that is attached to a mobile phone to keep you cool. With the power being supplied by a phone there is no need to worry about changing the batteries in the product. The phone fans are available with a 3 in 1 USB, Micro USB and Lightning Fitment. Size and weight 140mm x 80mm x 30mm 21 grams
A belt bag with zipped main compartment and adjustable waist strap to carry those essentials in a handy manner. Width: 12 cm Height: 13 cm Length: 38 cm Net Weight: 0.058 kg
Fabric hook and loop fastener. 100% Cotton Twill. 175 G-m². Dimensions: 42g, length 27cm, diameter 20cm
HEAT REACTIVE NOTEPADS
Heat reactive notebooks. Size: 210mm x 145mm x 12mm Weight: 280gms
26. There are 700 prizes in total, that are available to be won during the Always on Sprite promotion ending at 09:00 on 02.01 2024.
27. Only one win per prize type per person, so an individual could win one of each of the 4 prize types (Phone Fan, Belt bag, Sun Visor & Heat Reactive Notepad) across the duration of the promotion.
28. During the promotion, those consumers who chose to enter the monthly prize draws will be entered based upon the date and time of entry. Entry draws will take place via an independently audited and verified prize draw programme. See full details of the breakdown of the monthly entry periods and corresponding prize draw dates above
29. All valid entrants will receive confirmation after entry via an onscreen message. Their ‘raffle ticket’, which is their participation voucher and includes information about when the draw will take place. This can be seen in their profile under ‘my prizes’.
30. Winners only, however, will be sent a confirmation email (using the email address submitted upon entry) to confirm their win (subject to verification) within 2 working days of the relevant draw taking place.
31. The winners will have been requested in the email sent to provide additional information within 14 working days including their address via a secure link to start the verification process. During the offline claims process, once verified, winners will receive a further confirmation email informing them that their prize will be with them within 28 working days of the date of verification. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications
32. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
33. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this original win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to the reserve drawn next in line in the relative monthly draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. This process will continue until all winners and reserves for any prizes outstanding have been contacted as detailed. The reserve winner contacting process will continue until up to two (2) reserves have been contacted for any outstanding prize. Any prizes that have not been claimed after this process has been executed will be withdrawn from the promotion. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
34. The prizes will be fulfilled via Secure, Tracked Mainland Delivery. All prizes will be dispatched within 28 working days of the confirmation of each winner’s additional information, including postal address and any other information required.
35. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate, if time permits, using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries , game plays plus all wins and to block user accounts without warning, to refuse to award a prize, withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
37. A list of winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by posting your request to winnerslistGB@cocacola.eu and using the subject line ‘Sprite Always On 2023’ within 3 months of the promotion closing. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests. Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the Promoter by emailing email@example.com.The promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
38. Winners may be required, if they consent, to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
40. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
41. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
42. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
43. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the App or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
44. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the App may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the App. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
45. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
1.1. Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions.
1.2. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
1.3. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the App or any combination thereof;
1.4. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
46. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
47. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by the relevant local courts who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.