Terms and Conditions
COKE PNG Digital Activation
“Be A Santa Giveaway Challenge”
- Be A Santa Giveaway Challenge is a promotion organized by Coca‑Cola Papua New Guinea Limited. (“Organizer”) to support the Coca‑Cola Christmas & meals campaign in Papua New Guinea (“Promotion”).
- This Promotion is open to all Papua New Guinea citizens with minimum age of 18 years old and is valid in Papua New Guinea only.
- Persons ineligible and excluded from this Promotion are: (a) Employees of Organizer, Coca‑Cola Papua New Guinea Limited and Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners (PNG) Ltd., their advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies; (b) Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a); (c) Persons who are prohibited under the laws of their country of citizenship, residency or domicile to participate in any games of chance and/or skill, or this Promotion.
B. PROMOTION PERIOD
The Promotion starts on December 1st and ends on December 14th 2023 (‘Promotion Period’). All entries received after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Organizer is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected entry (as defined in paragraph C.2). Details of promotion mechanics and prize are set out in paragraphs C & D below.
C. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Participant must have an official Facebook / Instagram account that is set for public and like or follow the Official COKE PNG Facebook / Instagram account.
Participant should write in the comment section, nominating a Santa that they will like to send Coke & Meals hamper along with the rationale of choosing their Santa
Participant should use #BeASantaGiveaway hashtag.
Participant also should tag/mention their Santa.
“My mother, a dedicated nurse, has always sacrificed spending time with our family during the Christmas season due to her commitment for being a Santa in the hospital every year. This Christmas, I want to create a magical moment by rewarding her a special meal by Coke. #BeASantaGiveaway”
Winners will be selected by among all valid entries received within Promotion Period by the Organizer and/or any of its assigned affiliates or representatives, based on the following criteria:
- The completeness of the submission & answering the challenge - 50%
- Most unique & creative - 20%
- Most meaningful message - 30%
- 8 Lucky winners will receive (2) two Coke & meals hampers with the value of PGK 500 each for themselves and their chosen Santa.
- Winners will be announced on COCA-COLA Papua New Guinea Facebook page on December 16th, 2023.
- Winners will receive a direct message from Coca‑Cola Papua New Guinea Facebook admin to confirm their details.
- COKE PNG team will arrange to deliver the prizes to the address provided by the winners.
Should there be no confirmation from the winners within 7 days after winner announcement, the committee/organizer can disqualify the winners and has the rights to replace the winner.
- Prizes are available on an as-is basis and are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken in cash. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Prizes or any part thereof with alternative prizes of equal or greater value or not to award Prizes, for any reason whatsoever to any person who fails to meet any stipulated requirement in order to claim the Prize.
- The Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies shall not be liable for warranties, taxes or any additional costs associated with the Prizes. Prizes will be awarded only in Papua New Guinea.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Entries if Entries, for any reason whatsoever, fails to meet any stipulated requirement in this Promotion. Acceptance of any Prize constitutes permission to the Organizer to use the Winner’s name, personal particulars and/or likeness for the purposes of marketing, advertising and trade without compensation to the winner, whether the usage is limited to this Promotion or otherwise and whether by way of email, direct marketing to the winner or otherwise.
- If the prize winner is under 18 year, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian and accordingly, the winner must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the trip.
- Entries submitted are subject to verification. Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, does not meet the terms and conditions herein is invalid.
- All Entries submitted become the property of the Organizer and will not be returned.
- The Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
F. OTHER CONDITIONS
- Participant represents and warrants that any submissions made by Participant in his/her participation of this Competition is an original work/creation and do not infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights, and Participant hereby give Organizer and and/or other parties appointed by the Organizer the rights to save, use and exploit the names, photos and/or likeness, identity, and any material or copy submitted by Participant to participate in this Competition for advertising or communications in any media, both print and electronic, including the internet and social media on a worldwide and perpetual basis with no further compensation.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, Participant releases and indemnify the Organizer, its shareholders, affiliates, agents and with their respective officers, directors, employees from all claims from any parties that exists or will exist in connection with Participant’s participation and submission in the Competition and/or acceptance and use of prizes. For the purposes of this section, "claims" means and includes any actions, lawsuits, requests, demands, demands, losses, fines, costs or expenses incurred.
- All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In no event will Coca‑Cola Papua New Guinea Limited, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the Participant’s acceptance of the Prizes (if selected as winner), or their entry into the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless Coca‑Cola Papua New Guinea Limited, and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Organizer reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and/or modify these Term and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree to the terms and condition set out herein.