COKE® ZERO SUGAR NCAA® MARCH MADNESS® INSTANT WIN GAME
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR OTHERWISE IMPACT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF 50 U.S./DC & WHERE PROHIBITED
1. Eligibility: The Coke® Zero Sugar NCAA® March Madness® Instant Win Game (The “Promotion”) is open only to legal 50 U.S. and DC residents (“eligibility area”) who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Any Entrant who is under the legal age of majority in their state of residence (a “Minor”) must have the consent and permission of their parent or legal guardian to enter. Void outside the eligibility area and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion (collectively, the “Released Promotion Parties”) and their immediate family (defined for the purposes of these Official Rules as: spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three  months out of the year) of each such individuals are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes Entrant’s (and their parent/legal guardian’s on their behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding (without right of appeal) in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 1:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 27, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on April 3, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period will consist of five (5) weeks (each, a “Week”) for the Instant Win 2 and Instant Win 3 Prizes only. Each Week will start at 12:00 am ET on Monday and end at 11:59 pm ET on Sunday of the Promotion Period, with the exception of the first Week (which will begin at 1:00 pm ET on Monday, February 27, 2023) and the last Week (which will end at 11:59 pm ET on Monday, April 3, 2023).
3. How to Participate/Enter, Earn Daily Game Plays, Play the Game and Earn Grand Prize Entries/Instant Win Prizes: If you are a Minor, your parent or legal guardian must consent to your participation prior to Entry/Daily Game Play.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION:
a) VIA QUICK RESPONSE CODE ON DISPLAY: During the Promotion Period, look for special Promotion displays with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) to be directed to the Website (defined below) and follow the instructions to log in or create an account.
b) VIA WEBSITE: During the Promotion Period, go to us.coca-cola.com/ncaa-march-madness-college (“Website”) and follow the instructions to log in or create an account.
Once logged in, you will automatically be provided with one (1) daily game play (each a “Daily Game Play”) to play the game (the “Game”). Each Daily Game Play can only be used one (1) time on the Day the Daily Game Play is received during the Promotion Period (where a “Day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET -- except for the first Day that begins at 1:00 p.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET). A Daily Game Play that is not used on any given Day does not rollover into the next Day [e.g., if you have one (1) Daily Game Play remaining for Day 1 and you do not use that Daily Game Play on Day 1, you will not accumulate two (2) Daily Game Plays on Day 2; however, you will still have the opportunity to receive Daily Game Plays on Day 2].
Earning Additional Daily Game Plays: You may receive additional Daily Game Plays through the various options set forth below by following the on-screen instructions available on the Website:
□ Following Coca‑Cola on Instagram: You may receive one (1) additional Daily Game Play during the Promotion Period by following Coca‑Cola’s Instagram account (@cocacola).
There is a limit of thirty-eight (38) Daily Game Plays per person during the Promotion Period. This is only possible if you earn the maximum allowable: (i) one (1) Daily Game Play per Day (36 Daily Game Plays); (ii) one (1) Daily Game Play for signing up to receive email communications from The Coca‑Cola Company through the Website; and (iii) one (1) Daily Game Play for following Coca‑Cola’s Instagram account (@cocacola).
4. How to Play the Game: Daily Game Plays are used to play the Game for a chance to earn entries into the Grand Prize random drawing (each, a “Grand Prize Entry”) or win an instant win prize (“Instant Win Prize”). Each Daily Game Play entitles you to one (1) spin of the Game. When you spin the Game, you will randomly land on a Grand Prize Entry or an Instant Win Prize icon awarding you either one (1) extra Grand Prize Entry or an Instant Win Prize (as determined by the Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion on the basis of their official records). All Entrants that complete a Daily Game Play during the Promotion Period will automatically receive one (1) Grand Prize Entry into the Grand Prize random drawing.
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Daily Game Plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Daily Game Plays and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar registration/Daily Game Play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, game play services) will void all Daily Game Plays by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Daily Game Play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential prize winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
5. Verification/Instant Winner Notification/Instant Win Prize Fulfillment: All winners are subject to confirmation, verification of eligibility by Administrator and compliance with these Official Rules in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If, due to an error of any kind, more instant winning messages are delivered to Entrants, or more Instant Win Game prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded per Rule #6, the intended number of Instant Win Prizes (as stated in these Official Rules) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Game prize claims received during the Promotion Period. In no event whatsoever will the Sponsor or any of the Released Promotion Parties be liable for more than the number, type and value of prizes as stated in these Official Rules. Further, the Sponsor and the other Released Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer or other device relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. Instant Win Prizes will be fulfilled to Entrants’ email addresses (addressed to parent/legal guardian if they are a Minor) within 1-2 weeks after verification. Return of any Instant Win Prize or email notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited. Unclaimed Instant Win Prizes will not be awarded.
6. Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) and Approximate Odds of Winning:
Number of Prizes Available
A $1,000 Digital Reward Choice Card*
Instant Win Prize 1
A Coke Zero Sugar awarded as a $3 Virtual Mastercard® Prepaid Card
Instant Win Prize 2
A $10 Digital Reward Choice Card*
6,000 total (1,200 per Week)
Instant Win Prize 3
A $20 Digital Reward Choice Card*
500 total (100 per Week)
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible Grand Prize Entries received during the Promotion Period.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on the date/time of entry, the number of Instant Win Prizes remaining available at the time of Daily Game Play and number of eligible Daily Game Plays received. The number of Instant Win Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are awarded.
If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value. No transfer, cash or other substitution of a prize is permitted - except Sponsor may substitute Prize in whole or in part for one of equal or greater retail value for any reason. Limit one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Instant Win Prize 1 per person. Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize 2 and one (1) Instant Win Prize 3 per person per Week. Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions (as stated by the issuer). *Digital Reward Choice Cards are Issued with no charge to the recipient as a promotional incentive or reward only. Please treat this reward like cash. Links expire on the date stated on the reward. Reward is intended for the original recipient and cannot be sold, transferred, or exchanged. Balance may be redeemed for brand rewards. Balances from separate programs cannot be combined. All reward selections are final. The Mastercard Virtual Account can be redeemed at every Internet, mail order, and telephone merchant everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted in the United States. 6-month expiration. Card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted. Card valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply. All taxes related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the winner is a Minor). Grand Prize will be fulfilled within 1-2 weeks from the date of winner verification (as outlined below). The total ARV of all Prizes is $116,000.
7. Grand Prize Random Drawing: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in total in a random drawing on or about April 4, 2023, from among all eligible Grand Prize Entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the drawing.
8. Grand Prize Winner Notification: The potential Grand Prize winner will be emailed a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, where legal (“Declaration”) which they (and their parent/legal guardian if they are a Minor) will be required to sign and return within three (3) days of notification attempt in order to be confirmed as the Grand Prize winner or Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible Grand Prize Entries received during the Promotion Period. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to return the completed Declaration within three (3) days, Declaration is returned as undeliverable, Entrant shall be deemed to be ineligible, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. If an Entrant is disqualified for one of the reasons mentioned above and an alternate is selected, the alternate must complete and return the required documents in the timeframe specified.
9. Conditions and Release: By participating, each Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a Minor) agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator; (b) receive any notices and other communications related to the Promotion electronically, including via email and/or the Website; (c) release and hold harmless the Released Promotion Parties, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the Prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s Grand Prize Entry, Daily Game Play, creation of a Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play or submission of a Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play, participation in the Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Promotion Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an Entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or Entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for Promotion, advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further notice, payment or consideration.
11. Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, Entrants (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) agree to release and hold harmless Released Promotion Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or the Website or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion or the Website; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the Website or the processing of Grand Prize Entries/Daily Game Plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable email; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Promotion or use the Website or use a prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, the receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Promotion Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Promotion Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an Entrant’s Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play in this Promotion (time-permitting), if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Promotion Parties.
12. General Rules: By participating in the Promotion, Entrant (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding (without right of appeal) in all matters related to the Promotion. Any normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant's device/browser used for Daily Game Play. Entrants associated with potential winning Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address may be disqualified. No information regarding Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Website, will be disclosed. Sponsor and the other Released Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion, is a violation of the criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Promotion. In the event the Promotion is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Promotion and award the Instant Win Prizes claimed prior to cancellation and select the Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Grand Prize Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and the other Released Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Daily Game Play/Grand Prize Entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Website; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Promotion, Entrants and Prize winners (and their parent/legal guardian on their behalf if the Entrant/Prize winner is a Minor) release and hold harmless the Released Promotion Parties and NCAA from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a Daily Game Play/Grand Prize Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
13. Disputes: Entrant (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) agrees that to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) they release and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and all of the other Released Promotion Parties from and all any and all claims; (b) claims arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Atlanta, GA; (c) Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Georgia for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or the Released Promotion Parties in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15. Winners List: For a list of winners of prizes valued at over $25, available after May 3, 2023, send an email to: Winners@dja.com with WINNERS & 01-2775-61 as the subject line.
16. Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Promotion is The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator of the Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
The NCAA and Instagram are neither sponsors nor administrators of this Promotion.