Coke&GO Rewards Program
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: The Coke&GO Rewards Program (the "Program") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.), 18 years old or older at the time of entry. The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The Program is offered to individuals only. Corporations, associations, including school organizations, or other groups may not participate in the Program. Void where prohibited.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Rewards Account, email address or App. Any attempt by any participant to register by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods result in the participant being disqualified.
3. How to Receive Rewards Points and Other Special Offers:
(a) Make a Qualifying Purchase: Locate a Smart Cooler and complete a purchase of any available beverage (each a “Qualifying Beverage”). You will receive one (1) Rewards Point for each purchase of a Qualifying Beverage.
(b) Take Survey: From time to time, Sponsor will provide you with the opportunity to complete a short in-app survey. Complete and submit the survey to receive the applicable number of Rewards Points (subject to change based on survey completed). You may only complete each type of survey 1 time. Offer will be awarded immediately in-App.
(c) Birthday Offer: From 6 calendar days prior to the date of birth listed in your Rewards Account profile (here in your “Birthday”) through the day of your Birthday, you will be presented with an in-App coupon that is redeemable for one free Qualifying Beverage. Coupon must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on your Birthday or it will be forfeited. Available Qualifying Beverage options and quantity in each Smart Cooler vary and cannot be guaranteed.
(d) Limited Time Discounts: From time to time, Sponsor will offer additional limited time Special Offers. You will be presented with these Special Offers as in-App coupons. Each Special Offer coupon will provide the specific Qualifying Beverage, the time period when the Special Offer is available, the Smart Cooler location (where applicable), and any other requirements or limitations. Qualifying Beverages vary in each Smart Cooler and cannot be guaranteed.
4. Reward Points (Redemption, Value, Forfeiture, Expiration): Once you have accumulated 10 Rewards Points through the App, you will receive 1 free Qualifying Beverage awarded as a credit loaded to your App. During your eleventh transaction, you will be presented with a pop-up notification giving you the option to “Apply” your credit for 1 Free Qualifying Beverage. Available Qualifying Beverage options and quantity in each Smart Cooler vary and cannot be guaranteed.
Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason. Points earned do not expire.
5. General Terms and Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or modify the Program, at its discretion, at any time with or without notice. Termination, modification, or suspension may affect a Participant's ability to redeem accumulated Rewards Points.
Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any person who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Rules or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
6. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
7. Release: By receipt of the Offer, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Merkle Inc., Apple Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any Rewards Points or Special Offer.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Program constitutes recipient’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of recipient's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Program; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any Rewards Points or Special Offer.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any Rewards Points or Special Offer awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.