Detroit Pistons Gaming Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Detroit Pistons Gaming Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Michigan who are 18 years of age or older and have or create a free Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca Cola Company, Coca Cola bottlers, Merkle Inc., Detroit Pistons Basketball Company, LLC (“DPBC”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca Cola Company, One Coca Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), January 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, February 15, 2023 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: You will need an Account to participate. Sponsor will use the Account email address and other information for eligibility, notification and/or fulfillment purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. During the Promotion Period, visit Sprite.com/Pistons, and follow the links and instructions to log into or create an Account. You automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 1 entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
6. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about February 16, 2023, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Each potential First and Second Prize winner will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential prize winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release or any other requested information (as applicable), he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
8. Prizes: 1 GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize includes a meet and greet with a current Detroit Pistons player with the opportunity to play a video game against the player, an autographed item, and 2 Detroit Pistons tickets during the 2022-23 season. All Grand Prize details are determined by Sponsor and/or DPBC in its sole discretion. Transportation is not included in prize. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Winner and winner’s guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. The Sponsor and DPBC are not responsible if the event is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Seating and timing to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or DPBC. Tickets may be subject to Sponsor’s standard rain-check policies and procedures and to DPBC’s standard ticket terms and conditions. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. The Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,500.00.
1 FIRST PRIZE: 2 Detroit Pistons tickets during the 2022-23 season as determined by DPBC in its sole discretion. Transportation is not included in prize. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Winner and winner’s guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. The Sponsor and DPBC are not responsible if the event is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Seating and timing to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or DPBC. Tickets may be subject to Sponsor’s standard rain-check policies and procedures and to DPBC’s standard ticket terms and conditions. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. The Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. ARV: $500.00.
1 SECOND PRIZE: An autographed jersey; all details are determined by Sponsor and/or DPBC in its sole discretion. ARV: $250.00.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor and/or DPBC reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor, DPBC and their designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and, in its discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca Cola Company, Coca Cola bottlers, Merkle Inc., Detroit Pistons Basketball Company, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) incomplete entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, please click here. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.