Terms and Conditions: Sprite CONSUMER PROMOTION TO STAND A CHANCE TO WIN DOUBLE TICKETS
1. Promoter: This Sprite Consumer Promotion to stand a chance to win double tickets Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised and promoted by Coca‑Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“CCA”/ “Promoter”).
2. Eligibility: The Competition is only open to permanent residents and citizens of the Republic of South Africa of the age of 18 (eighteen) years or older, living in South Africa and in possession of a valid form of identification (South African Identity Document or Passport). All participants must be natural persons; legal entities cannot participate in this Competition and no prize/s will be awarded to any legal entities. Any minor, or any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of the Promoter, or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any of the above persons, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca‑Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies, is not eligible to participate in this Competition and is therefore disqualified from participating in this Competition.
A participant who has previously won a prize in any Competition run by the Promoter in the last 6 (six) months shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition.
3. Agreement to these Terms and Conditions: By entering the Competition, all participants and the winner agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and further agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, without notice, to amend, modify, or change these Terms and Conditions and any prizes, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary and without any compensation whatsoever. The names entered in the Competition must correspond with the names on the identity document and/or passport of the participant.
4. The Competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
5. Competition Period: The Competition commences on 13 June 2023 and ends at 23h59 (South African time) on 15 June 2023 the “Competition Period”). Entries received after the Competition Period will not be considered. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, unclear, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and thus disqualified.
Description of Prize:
6. Participants stand a chance to win 1 of 10 double tickets to attend SA’s Most Wanted Show in South Africa taking place on the 16 June 2023 at Zone 6 Venue, Soweto, Gauteng (“Show”). There will be a total of 10 (Ten) winners who will each get double tickets to attend the Show.
The Prize only consists of the tickets. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the Prize description above are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. If winner decides to attend the Show with another person, that person must be 18 years of age or older.
7. The Promoter shall not award a Prize to a winner if it is unlawful to supply such Prize to the winner. In such instance, the winner shall immediately forfeit the Prize and be disqualified.
8. Once the winner has received the Prize, the Promoter shall not be liable and shall not take responsibility for any product malfunction or defect or manufacturing faults or defects, or damage or loss of or the Prize. Ownership of and risk in and benefit attaching to the Prize will pass on to the winner immediately. The Promoter does not cover insurance for the Prize once handed over to the winners of this Competition.
Entry mechanic/How to enter:
9. The Competition will be promoted across the following Sprite South Africa social media pages: Instagram: @Sprite_RSA, Twitter: @Sprite_ZA and Facebook: @Sprite South Africa
To enter into this Competition and stand a chance to win a Prize, participants must do the following: Tag your friend in the competition post and use the hashtag #SpriteLimelight using any one of the social media pages listed above.
10. All potential winners of the Prize will be selected via a random selection by the Promoter on 15 June 2023and potential winners will be notified on 15th June 2023. The potential winners will be contacted via DM on their social media accounts and will be required to provide and/or confirm their full name, contact number and e-mail address and to confirm their date of birth for verification. Once successfully verified, the potential winners will be declared official winners and will be required to complete and sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the Prize.
11. Winners will be required to consent to the Promoter sharing their name, surname and contact information with the Show’s organisers and the winner’s details will be added to the Show’s attendee list. Winners will not receive the Prize physically or as a link but will be added to the attendee list. Failure to consent to this will result in immediate forfeiture of the Prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any potential winner of this Competition to verify his or her eligibility and/or the validity of his or her entry.
13. If the Promoter (whether directly or through its agencies) are unable to contact or reach a potential winner on his or her mobile number used to enter into this Competition after drawing his or her entry for whatever reason on 15 June 2023 or if an official winner cannot be contacted on 15 June 2023 to accept his or her Prize , or if a winner forfeits a Prize for any reason, or if a person is not eligible to enter into this Competition, or if a potential winner fails the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason or if a potential winner or official winner fails to provide any required information within the timelines stipulated or if a winner refuses to accept the Prize or refuses or fails to sign and send to the Promoter the acknowledgement of receipt of the Prize, then such person will immediately forfeit their chance to win the Prize or the Prize and will be immediately disqualified from this Competition and an alternate potential winner from all remaining eligible entries (up to 3 (three) alternate potential winners will be permitted) will be drawn. If the alternate potential winner/s are disqualified for whatever reason, the applicable Prize will not be awarded and the Promoter will decide what to do with the unawarded Prize at its sole and absolute discretion.
14. The Promoter will advise the winners when and how they will receive their Prize, which will be within 24 hours from being declared a winner.
15. Participants may enter the Competition subject to the following:
a. No automated entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually as per the entry mechanic described above.
b. If any entry was made in a manner which in the Promoter’s discretion provides the participant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, such a participant will be disqualified from this Competition.
c. Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they like provided they complete the entry mechanics set out above each time. However, participants are only eligible to stand a chance to win 1 (one) Prize under this Competition.
d. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
e. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
f. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
16. The winners are obligated to behave responsibly and comply with these Terms and Conditions and all reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents.
17. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or any other item.
18. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, partners, suppliers and bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca‑Cola Company, its’s affiliates and/or associated companies, against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or receipt and/or use of the Prize).
19. Publicity: The Promoter may require the winner/s to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television or on social media platforms or other platforms, when accepting their Prize or after having received their Prize. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoter’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
20. By entering into this Competition, each participant hereby consents and irrevocably grant to the Promoter, a world-wide, royalty free (free from any other fee or charge), perpetual and non-exclusive license, to reproduce, modify, adapt, use and publish any content posted and/or submitted by the participant on any social media platform in relation to the Competition or the Prize, for any purposes including the promotion of the products and services of the Promoter or affiliates of the Promoter without notice or any compensation to the participants.
22. The Promoter may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such a winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
23. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to the cancellation or postponement of the Show , the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this Competition, to change the number or nature of the prize at any time, or to change the Terms and Conditions at their discretion and without any liability.
24. All queries relating to the Competition can be directed to the Coca‑Cola Customer Care Line on 0860 112 526. A copy of the Competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form at www.coca-cola.co.za.
25. These Terms and Conditions and the Competition will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.