Coca‑Cola GB Marvel Screentime Promotion Full T&Cs
ADDENDUM: These Terms and Conditions have been updated on 20.02.2023, due to an unforeseen change of date for the Epic Prize of a Disneyland trip. Therefore, to ensure consistency with the App these Terms and Conditions have been amended with the new dates being reflected. The dates for the Epic Disneyland Trip will now be 12th – 14th May 2023. Further details relating to this adjustment and for clarity these amends can be found in Clause 25, 26, 34, 52, 54, 66 and 72 of the full Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca‑Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA; no entries should be sent to this address.
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, and Wales) only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Coca‑Cola Great Britain, Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Internet access and registration required.
4. No purchase required
5. Entry is only valid via the Coca‑Cola App
6. Maximum 14 entries per person per week in the form of Gems, gathered by playing games in the Coca‑Cola Marvel Promotion App Game in each week’s draw. 100 Gems needed for each entry. Every valid Weekly Prize Draw entry will also be submitted into a final draw for one Epic Disneyland Trip for 4.
7. Maximum of 1 win per person per prize type during the promotion, including the Mop up Draw Period.
8. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
9. The Main Promotional period to enter a regular weekly prize draw runs from 09:00 on 13.02.23 and closes at 09:00 on 11.04.23. Each weekly draw (8 in total) will cover all entries from 00:00 (09:00 the first week) Monday to 23:59 each following Sunday, with the last weeks draw finishing 09:00 Tuesday 11.04.23 (Sunday – Tuesday).
10. There are options to enter into weekly prize draws as specified in the App. To enter into these for a chance to win in the App, you will need to obtain Gems by playing games. There are opportunities to play games for a chance to win Gems in one of three prize levels, there is an easy, medium, or hard level. Within each level there are five games which will progress when you complete a game. The more difficult the game, the greater the opportunity to win more Gems.
11. Weekly entries will allow submission into a final draw for 1 Epic Disneyland Trip for 4.
12. There is also a Mop Up draw for entries received from 09:01 on the 11.04.23 until 09:00 on the 08.05.23.
How to Enter
13. For the chance to win download the Coca‑Cola App from the App Store or Google Play Store
14. Once the Coca‑Cola App is downloaded, entrants will be required to login or create an account on the app, providing their full name, D.O.B and a valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion)
15. To enter the regular prize draw you will require Gems obtained via game play.
How to play for Gems:
16. To earn Gems, you’ll need to test your reflexes as you race through three interplanetary worlds in our Super-Hero run! Your Super-Hero will be running through an interplanetary world, passing through portals to progress to the next levels. You'll need to swipe right or left to avoid obstacles in your way, whilst also collecting points. The more points you collect the more Gems you get! Try to collect as many points as possible along the way before the timer runs out. Make it to the next portal in time, to progress to the next level. If you don't reach the next portal in the time limit, the game will end.
17. You will also be awarded bonus Gems if you get a perfect score. The better your skills, the more Gems you’ll earn, redeemable for entries into Prize Draws via the win section.
18. Daily Play Limit: Play and re-concur levels as many times however, the maximum number of gems you can collect a day is 750, you can continue playing for fun until your limit resets at midnight.
19. Once you’ve accumulated Gems from playing the game, your Gems will automatically be visible in your ‘My Points’ section within the App. Your ‘My Points’ is a live count of all the in-App points you have collected. Your Coca‑Cola App ‘My Points’ can be found via the bottom navigation in the App. To use your Gems, visit the win section within the App to explore the available prizes. Each prize shows the number of Gems required for entry into the Prize Draw, along with the prize description. Within the prize description screen, there is a prize redemption button that has to be clicked in order to enter for your chance to win the prize. Once you have successfully entered for your chance to win in the Prize Draw, the Gems will be automatically deducted from your ‘My Points’ section of the App, thus confirming the fact that you have entered into a Prize Draw.
20. Gems can be gained by successfully participating in the games within the Coca‑Cola App
There are 3 levels of games available to be played in the App and each level has 3 sublevels. The more difficult the game level the more Gems are available to be gained. Details of the Gems available can be found in the various games within the App.
21. To enter into the weekly prize draw entrants will require 100 Gems.
22. Only correct entry information (user account and number of gems) will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged.
23. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry / win.
24. Entrants can only enter a maximum of 14 times per week into draws throughout the promotion and you will need the correct number of Gems to enter each promotional draw.
Prize types and availability
25. Prizes available in the weekly regular prize draws –split by prize type by week as shown:
Regular weekly Prize Draw prizes
• 8 Disneyland trips (12th – 14th May 2023), 1 available in each weekly draw. Please note there will be a quick turnaround for weeks 7 and 8.
• 8 Samsung Tablets, 1 available in each weekly draw.
• 8 Samsung Projectors, 1 available in each weekly draw.
• 8 Samsung Sound Bars, 1 available in each weekly draw.
• 8 Samsung TV’s, 1 available in each weekly draw.
• 200 Loki T-shirts, 25 available in each weekly draw.
• 200 Falcon and the Winter Soldier Laptop cases, 25 available in each weekly draw.
• 200 Black Widow Backpacks, 25 available in each weekly draw.
|Falcon and the Winter Soldier Laptop cases
|Black Widow Backpack
The regular weekly prize draws will take place each Monday after 09:00 with all valid entries submitted the previous Monday to Sunday entered within each draw. The last draw will take place on Tuesday 11.04.23 and will include all valid entries between the previous Monday through to 09:00 on the last Tuesday 11.04.23.
Week 1 - 20.02.23 (entries 09:00 13.02.23 – 23:59 19.02.23)
Week 2 - 27.02.23 (entries 00:00 20.02.23 – 23:59 26.02.23)
Week 3 – 06.03.23 (entries 00:00 27.02.23 – 23:59 05.03.23)
Week 4 – 13.03.23 (entries 00:00 06.03.23 – 23:59 12.03.23)
Week 5 – 20.03.23 (entries 00:00 13.03.23 – 23:59 19.03.23)
Week 6 – 27.03.23 (entries 00:00 20.03.23 – 23:59 26.03.23)
Week 7 – 03.04.23 (entries 00:00 27.03.23 – 23:59 02.04.23)
Week 8 – 11.04.23 after 09:00 (entries 00:00 03.04.23 – 09:00 11.04.23)
Due to the tight time scale between the draws and the date of the Disneyland prize, entrants should be aware and check their emails and Junk emails on a regular basis. Speed will be of the essence to ensure fulfillment of this prize can occur within these tight timelines
Entries will not be carried forward to subsequent draws.
Final Epic Prize of Disneyland Trip for 4
26. All entrants will be auto entered into one final opportunity to win an Epic Disneyland Paris Trip for 4 (12th – 14th May 2023).
27. This Final Epic Prize draw will take place, following the last weekly draw, after 09.00 on 11.04.23 from all valid weekly entries received between 09:00 13.02.23 and 09:00 11.04.23 (the promotional period)
28. Due to the short time scale between the draws and the date of the prize, entrants should be aware and check their emails and Junk emails on a regular basis. Speed will be of the essence to ensure fulfillment can occur within these tight timelines.
Mop Up Draw
29. Entries submitted outside the Main Promotional Period will not be included in any of the promotional weekly draws or the Final Epic Prize Draw. Entries received, however, between 09:01 on 11.04.23 and 09:00 on 08.05.23 will be entered into a Mop-Up Draw only.
30. This additional Mop Up Draw to win a prize bundle (T-Shirt, Laptop Case & Backpack) plus any prizes that have not been won in the Main Promotional period (not including the Disneyland Paris trip prizes), will take place on 08.05.23 after 09:00 from all entries received between the dates highlighted.
The Prizes - Information
31. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
Prize Draw prizes
- 8 Samsung Tablets: S Pen Included: The S Pen Attaches Magnetically And Is Always Ready To Go, Making It Easier Than Ever To Write Notes And Personalize Photos And Videos
Slim Metal Design: This Sleek, Lightweight Tablet Slips Right Into Your Bag
Entertainment Ready: A Vivid, Crystal-Clear Display Draws You Into Content While Akg Dual Speakers Supply Dolby Atmos Surround Sound
Long-Lasting Battery: A Long-Lasting Battery Lets You Stream For Up To 12 Hours On A Single Charge
- 8 Samsung Projectors: POINT AND PLAY: Place it, tilt it and watch it wherever—this versatile smart theater-to-go makes it simple; With a cradle stand that rotates almost 180 degrees, position your image where you want from floor to ceiling; The Freestyle gives you the flexibility to watch your way
EASY SET UP: Sit back and let The Freestyle manage the setup; Once you find your angle, this portable smart project automatically adjusts the image for your perfect picture; Auto Leveling, Auto Focus and Auto Keystone technology do the work in seconds
SMART ENTERTAINMENT: Stream your favorite shows, play games, workout with a trainer; Do all you enjoy with The Freestyle and discover your must-have apps and streaming services, all just a few clicks away
SCREEN SIZE: The projector optimizes screen size, auto-focuses, and levels the image even when pointed on an angle.
- 8 Samsung Sound Bars: Enjoy a cinematic audio experience, with 3 channels, 1 subwoofer and 2 up-firing channels combined to put you at the center of the action. Perfectly synchronized, fully immersive audio floods your room all at once, using every speaker in compatible Samsung TV and soundbars
ADAPTIVE SOUND: Enjoy dynamically optimized audio with enhanced voice clarity so you can follow along with action-packed games and blockbuster films.
- 8 Samsungs TVs: MOBILE OPTIMIZED SCREEN: Designed to watch mobile content. Easily connect and share smart phone images and video vertically, full screen, on the Sero. Flip the way you watch TV. The screen rotates to landscape mode for TV and movies and changes to portrait for mobile content and apps. TV WIDTH: 22.2 inches in portrait mode, 38.3 inches in landscape mode.
- 200 Loki T-shirts: This iconic Marvel t-shirt features Loki and every fan will love it! Adults short sleeved, crew neck t-shirt featuring the Loki title treatment to the chest. Size L.
- 200 Falcon and the Winter Soldier Laptop cases: Carry and protect your laptop with this unique case. Neoprene laptop case featuring “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” design. 36.5 x 27.5cm
- 200 Black Widow Backpacks: Nylon and polyester. This backpack is just as amazing as Black Widow is. Take your necessary equipment, a Coke and get ready to save the world. Adults backpack with padded back and straps, side pockets and handle. Featuring the Black Widow title treatment and woven badge. 31.8 x 18.5 x 48cm
Epic Prize Information
9 Disneyland trips for 4 people: 8 across the weekly prize draws plus 1 Final Epic Prize Draw. Enjoy an EPIC weekend at MARVEL Avengers Campus in Disneyland® Paris!
Coca‑Cola invites you and 3 of your friends or of your family to the most powerful event: a once-in-a life experience at MARVEL Avengers Campus in Disneyland® Paris.
Heroes assemble for Marvel Avengers Campus, an epic new land at Disneyland® Paris. Play for the chance to team up with the likes of Iron Man and Captain Marvel and take on the mightiest MARVEL missions, where you’ll use your powers to conquer two thrilling new attractions, learn super new skills from Black Widow and Thor and so much more.
The hero’s treatment awaits: Coca‑Cola is offering you the chance to win the Travelling Tickets, accommodation at Disney Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel and unique experiences at MARVEL Avengers Campus! And you could be part of it all. Enjoy an Ice-cold Coca‑Cola and get ready!
32. Winner will be notified by within 2 working days of the relevant promotional draw closing dates.
33. Winner and companions (3 in total) must be 18 years of age to enter (However, If a family then the parent or guardian’s permission needed for any family members under 18)
34. Winner and companions must be available to travel on the 12th – 14th May 2023.
35. The Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled travel is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to pandemics, epidemics, local disease outbreaks, public health emergencies, and quarantines and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets.
36. By accepting Prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions relating to travel to the France, regulations of Disneyland Paris Hotels and the Disneyland Theme Park
37. The Sponsor is not responsible for any breach of the Rules and Regulations by the Winner or Winner's companions.
38. Winner understands and agrees that Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove a winner or his/her guest(s) from any activity at any time if the winner’s or his/her guest’s behaviour at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor, and in such a case, the winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
39. Winner and Winner's Companions will provide all requested information pertaining personal information that will allow tickets for travel, accommodation, and relevant Disney entry/ tickets/passes to be issued not limited to e.g. passport, date of birth, nationality, covid vaccination status in the format requested by the Sponsor and within the time period specified by travel agency and/or the Sponsor. Not providing requested information within this time may lead to Prize being forfeited.
40. Winner and guests understand accommodation provided will be 1 shared room containing 4 beds.
41. Obtaining visas or tourist cards are the sole responsibility of the Winner and their guests and any cost associated is to be covered by the Winner.
42. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining travel insurance, valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel
43. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible to abide by destination countries laws and regulations
44. Sponsor will not be held responsible for any goods or services provided outside of the allocated winning prize.
45. Winner and travel companions are responsible for complying with any COVID-19 requirements set forth by Sponsor, airline, hotels/accommodations, event venues or other vendors offering services that are part of the trip prize. Failure to comply with any required COVID-19 requirements, may result in forfeiture of select elements of the prize or the entire prize.
46. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
47. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
48. As there still exists an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 when traveling and in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By accepting this travel Prize and attending the parks winner and winner’s guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
49. If the Tickets are obtained or used in breach of the terms and conditions of entry, they will be automatically void. The bearer will be refused entry and, if already in the Park, will be ejected, in either case without refund.
50. To the fullest extent permitted by law the sponsor exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
51. By entering this promotion, the winner explicitly agrees to the General Terms and Conditions of Disneyland which can be found here:
PRIZE & TRAVEL DETAILS
52. Prize includes tickets/ entry for Winner and Winner's Companion (up to three companions) to Coca‑Cola x Marvel Disneyland experience, travel to and from home country and accommodation over selected experience dates (12th – 14th Mayl 2023) as well as ground transportation to and from destination train station or airport in France to Disneyland Paris site.
53. Unless the T&C state otherwise, the Winner and the Winner's Companions will be responsible for all ancillary expenses in relation to the Event which aren’t explicitly indicated in the Prize description. There is €1,000 available which will be transferred via BACS before the event, but winners need to be aware that the cost of food, drinks, taxis/transfers, gratuities etc. may extend to beyond this and thus should budget accordingly. The Winner must not commit the Sponsor to any costs or expenses without prior written consent. Winner and Winner's Companion understand accommodation provided will be one (1) shared room with 4 beds.
54. Travel tickets and overnight stays at the accommodation are linked to the dates of the Coca‑Cola Marvel Disneyland experience – 12th – 14th May 2023.
a. The travel agency and Sponsor have the right to select the mode (flight or train) and route of travel
b. Travel will be to and from one major hub/ city per country. Winner will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of travel from home to airport/ train station of departure
c. The winners and those accompanying him/her will be fully responsible for checking the weight and size limits for both checked and cabin baggage for their journey, as set by the airline carrier used, and for complying with these rules.
d. The winner and Winner's Companions will be provided with tickets for the same flights in both directions, and they won’t have the ability to choose dates and airline companies, unless that is being explicitly offered to them by the travel agency;
e. If the reservation is cancelled by the winner, or in case of non-appearance on the day of the trip, he or one of his companions will not be issued alternatives to the ticket, and to avoid doubts, no compensation and / or refund will be provided.
f. All travel, accommodation and other services provided to the Prize Winners and Winner's Companion will be provided subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant provider in each case. The promotional agent will not have any liability in relation thereto, and any dispute arising from travel, accommodation and/or other services must be taken up with such provider.
55. The Sponsor is not responsible if the Winner chooses not use an event tickets on the experience days.
56. The Sponsor is not liable for any activities independently arranged by Winner while in the Prize destination or external excursions personally arranged in the local city
57. The Winner and Winner’s Companions must not have any limitations upon their ability or rights to travel to and from both the Disneyland experience destination or the departing country. The right to refuse entry to either country is held by Passport control and countries’ authorities. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for ensuring the Winner or Winner’s Companions are able to travel and are not responsible for any costs incurred should entry be refused by Passport control or the countries authorities.
58. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.
59. The Sponsor will not be held responsible for any goods or services provided outside of the allocated winning prize.
60. The Sponsor is authorized to publish and publicize name, image, social media account details and/or profile picture of the Winner and the Winner's Companions, and the Sponsor may refer to them in association with the Competition and/or the Prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes. The Sponsor may film, photograph and/or record the Winner and the Winner's companions in connection with the Competition and may use such film, recording and/or photograph(s) for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide in perpetuity.
61. If we are capturing any form of content of the winners, the following should be included;
- The Winner and Winner’s Companions grants promoter a free, worldwide, transferable and non-exclusive right to use, reproduce and distribute the submitted material within the framework of the Contest, at the Disneyland site as well as any additional transportation or accommodation supplied and to use the submitted material for internal and external communication and marketing purposes without any limitation in time or territory.
- Moreover, the Sponsor shall have the royalty-free right to use and distribute the submitted material in whole or in part in any format and via all (social) media known to the public. The Sponsor reserves the right to adapt or arrange the submitted material depending on the needs of the medium by all technical means processes, however with respect for the integrity of the Winner and Winner’s Companions. The Winner and Winner’s Companions also grants the Sponsor the free, worldwide, transferable and non-exclusive right to use, reproduce and distribute his/her name, image and voice within the framework of the Competition and for internal and external communication and marketing purposes without any limitation in territory.
- The Winner and Winner’s Companions waive any and all right to compensation in any form whatsoever for the grant of rights as described in this clause.
Winner selection and notification
Main Promotional Period – Regular Prize Draw
62. Regular Prize Draw Winners - During the promotion, those consumers who chose to enter the weekly prize draws will be entered based upon the date and time of entry. Entry draws will take place via an independently audited and verified prize draw programme and winners to be identified at random. In the unlikely event that no entries are received during the allotted draw period, the draw will not take place and the prize will be reallocated to the Mop-Up draw where the prizes will be drawn at random and independently verified.
63. Regular Prize Draws will be held on the dates and times stated previously. The draw will take place every Monday and will include all valid entries received in the previous week (Monday to Sunday 23:59). For the last week, the draw will take place on the Tuesday and will include all entries from the previous week (Monday to Tuesday 09:00).
64. All valid entrants will receive confirmation after entry via an onscreen message. Their ‘raffle ticket’, which is their participation voucher and includes information about when the draw will take place. This can be seen in their profile under ‘my prizes’.
65. Winners only, however, will be sent a confirmation email (using the email address submitted upon entry) to confirm their win (subject to verification) within 2 working days of the relevant draw taking place confirming next steps to fulfil the claim process. For the last 3 draws (Draw 7,8 and the final Epic draw, winners will be contacted on the day of the draw)
66. Disneyland prizes are for a set date (12 – 14th May 2023) so the Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners as quickly as possible and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. For draws 1 – 6 If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize if possible, to the reserve drawn next in line in the relative weekly draw or if after 2 attempts (time permitting) this cannot be achieved the prize will be withdrawn from the promotion. For draws 7,8 and the Final Epic Prize Draw, winners of the Disneyland Prizes will have a shorter timeframe to provide their details but will still receive regular reminder emails (up to 3) as the prize will need to be fulfilled prior to (12th – 14th May). For weekly draw 7, the winner will be informed on 3rd April, with a need to respond by 23:59pm on the 10th April, for weekly draw 8 and the Final Epic prize draw the winners will be informed on 11th April, with a need to respond by 09:00 on the 17th April Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
67. For the remaining prize draw prizes the Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize if possible, to the reserve drawn next in line in the relative weekly draw or if after 2 attempts this cannot be achieved the prize will be reallocated to the Mop Up draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
68. Delivery within Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) only. Delivery is available to addresses within Great Britain only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Due to industry-wide supply chain issues, there may be unforeseen delays to deliveries of physical prizes. We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible; All prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the products listed above are unavailable, an alternative product of equal value will be provided; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt
69. All physical products for the prizes will be fulfilled via secure, tracked delivery within 28 days of successful claim.
70. If prizes are not physical, they will be sent digitally to the email address provided on win. Following on from verification, you will be made aware if your prize will be sent physically or provided digitally.
71. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate, if time permits, using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions or to add to the Mop Up draw.
Final Epic Prize Draw
72. The Final Epic Prize Draw winner for the final Disneyland prize for the weekend of 12-14.5.23 will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries received between 13.02.23 and 09:00 11.04.23. The Winner will be contacted on the day of the draw taking place by email with details of the next steps and claim process so that the prize promotion trip can be organized and arranged.
73. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch given the tight turnaround (response by 09:00 on the 17th April). Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to Epic Prize winner until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications by the date detailed, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize to the reserve drawn next in line in the Epic Prize draw and the process above will be followed. Due to the tight deadlines any reserve winners will have timescale they need to respond by detailed in the winning email. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified
For all Disneyland Trip Winners
74. Once the winner has passed verification, their information will be provided to the fulfilment partner for the promotion. The fulfilment partner will reach out to the winner via email (on the email provided on entry). The winner will be taken to a guest management system, whereby they will be asked to provide details such as; confirmation of names (as they appear on your passport); Passport Number; Copy of Passport; Emergency Contact; Guest(s) Details; Confirmation that you understand the requirements for COVID within the particular country and the Park. Please note, the winners will be providing details of the winning guest(s) on the initial guest management system. Winners should ensure the details they provide for their guest are correct, accurate and consent has been given for them to use the information, as the guest(s) will receive an email that will provide them access to the guest management system, whereby they will be required to provide details such as; confirmation of names (as they appear on your passport); Passport Number; Copy of Passport; Emergency Contact. Once this has been completed, winners and guests will receive an information pack, which includes everything you need to know, from the hotel you will be staying at to itinerary details. Every effort will be implemented to ensure these administration requirements are completed in time prior to the trip.
Mop – Up Draw
75. This additional Mop Up Draw to win a prize bundle (1 of each of Loki T-Shirt, Falcon and the Winter Soldier Laptop case and Black Widow Backpack), plus any prizes that have not been won in the weekly prize draws during the Main Promotional period. For clarity, any unclaimed Epic Disneyland Paris trips will not be included in the Mop Up Draw.
76. The draw will take place after 09:00 on 08.05.23. One (1) winner will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries received between 09:01 11.04.23. and 09:00 on 08.05.23. The winner will be notified, and their prize will be delivered in line with these Terms and Conditions.
77. The Mop Up Draw winner will be contacted by the Promoter by email with details of the next steps and claim process within 7 working days of the Mop Up Prize Draw taking place.
78. There will be a total of one (1) Mop Up Draw winner, however, the Promoter reserves the right to add any unclaimed online prizes to this Mop Up Draw for the entrants only as specified in clause 74. All processes will follow the details as indicated in the weekly draws
79. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to the reserve drawn next in line in the Mop Up draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. This process will continue until all winners and reserves for any prizes outstanding have been contacted as detailed. The reserve winner contacting process will continue until up to one (1) reserve have been contacted for any outstanding prize. Any prizes that have not been claimed after this process has been executed will be withdrawn from the promotion. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
80. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize, withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
81. A list of winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by posting your request to winnerslistgb@cocacola with the subject line ‘Coca Cola x Marvel’ within 3 months of the promotion closing. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests. Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the Promoter by emailing email@example.com as soon as possible after being notified of their win. The promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
82. Winners may be required if they consent to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
83. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
84. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
85. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
86. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
87. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
88. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
89. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
1. Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions.
2. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
3. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
4. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
90. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
91. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by the relevant local courts who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.
You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time. For the purpose of this promotion, requests to delete personal data can only be actioned after the promotion has concluded."