These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca‑Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA; no entries should be sent to this address.
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, and Wales) only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Coca‑Cola Great Britain, Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 16 years or over, however under 18s will need consent from their parent or guardian.
3. Internet access and registration required.
4. No Purchase required, scan QR on pack to launch or download Coke App.
5. Entry is only valid via the Coca‑Cola App.
6. Maximum 2 entries per person per day throughout the total promotional period via Gems which are linked to game play and a maximum of 100 entries during the Mop Up period via Gems which are linked to game play.
7. Maximum of 1 win per person per prize type during the promotion, including the Mop Up Draw Period.
8. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
9. The Main Promotional period to enter for a chance to win in the Instant Win App runs from 12:00 on 11.09.23 and closes at 12:00 on 06.11.23.
11. Entries submitted outside the promotional dates will not be included in the main online promotion, but entries submitted between 12:01 on the 06.11.23 until 12:00 on the 18.12.23 will be entered into a Mop Up draw only. There will be no further scary surprises available in the Mop Up draw.
How to Enter
12. To enter for a chance and win, scan the QR code on pack to launch or download Coca‑Cola App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
QR codes can be found as detailed on the following promotional packs, subject to retailer stock and availability.
· Fanta Orange Regular 6 x 330ml
· Fanta Orange Regular 330ml
· Fanta Orange Regular 8 x 330ml
· Fanta Orange Regular 10 x 330ml
· Fanta Orange Regular 18 x 330ml
· Fanta Orange Regular 500ml
· Fanta Orange Regular PMP 500ml
· Fanta Orange Regular 2L
· Fanta Orange Regular 2L S/W
· Fanta Orange Regular PMP 2L
· Fanta Orange Zero 330ml
· Fanta Orange Zero 8 x 330ml
· Fanta Orange Zero 500ml
· Fanta Orange Zero PMP 500ml
· Fanta Orange Zero 2L
· Fanta Fruit Twist Regular 330ml
· Fanta Fruit Twist Regular 500ml
· Fanta Fruit Twist Regular 2L
· Fanta Fruit Twist Zero 500ml
· Fanta Fruit Twist Zero @m2L
· Fanta Lemon Regular 500ml
· Fanta Lemon 2L
· Fanta Grape Zero 500ml
· Fanta Grape Zero 2L
· Fanta Raspberry Zero 500ml
· Fanta Raspberry Zero 2L
· Fanta Strawberry & Kiwi Zero 500ml
· Fanta Strawberry & Kiwi Zero 2L
· Fanta Watermelon Zero 500ml
· Fanta Watermelon Zero 2L
13. Entrants will be required to login or create an account on the app, providing their full name, D.O.B and a valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion)
14. In order to enter for an opportunity to win in the Instant Win App in the App you will need to earn Gems as indicated by playing games. There are opportunities to play games for a chance to win Gems in one of three prize levels, there is an easy, medium, or hard level. Within each level there are five games which will progress when you complete a game. – The more difficult the game, the greater the opportunity to win more Gems.
15. To enter the Instant win App for an opportunity to win you will require 250 Gems
How to play for Gems:
16. To earn Gems, you’ll need to open and play the Halloween Ride game on a horizontal screen. Collect as many pumpkins (10 Gems) and ghosts (20 Gems) as possible along the way before the timer runs out! The more pumpkins and ghosts you collect the more GEMS you get! Drive the vehicle by pressing “go” and “brake”. Avoid pushing go/brake too hard otherwise you might flip the vehicle over, get stuck upside down, and eventually run out of fuel! Make it to the next distance checkpoint and an extra 25 seconds will be added to the clock. If you don't reach the next distance check point in the time limit, the game will end!
You will also be awarded bonus Gems if you get a perfect score. The better your skills, the more Gems you’ll earn, redeemable for entries into the Instant Win App section
17. Daily Play Limit: Play and re-concur levels up to 5x per day. You can only collect up to 900 Gems per day. You can continue to play games, but no Gems will be available to collect, and your daily play limit will reset at midnight.
18. Once you’ve accumulated Gems from playing the game, your Gems will automatically be visible in your digital My Points within the App. Your My Points balance is a live count of all the in-App currencies you have collected. Your Coca‑Cola App My Points can be found via the bottom navigation in the App. To use your Gems, visit the win section within the App to explore the available prizes. Each Instant Win opportunity shows the number of Gems required for entry into the promotion, along with the various prize description of those prizes available. Within the prize description tile, there is an entry button that has to be clicked in order to enter for your chance to win the prize. Once you have successfully entered for your chance to win in the instant win App, the Gems will be automatically deducted from your My Points, and you will see an onscreen message confirming whether you have won or not in the instant win App
20. Only valid entry information and the correct number of Gems for entry will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged.
21. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry / win.
22. There is a maximum of 2 Instant win entries per person per day into the promotion throughout the promotional period and a maximum of 100 entries per person in total to the Mop Up draw, but you will need the correct number of Gems to enter the Instant Win App or the Mop Up draw on each occasion.
23. In order to have a chance to win a prize in the Instant Win App, you will need to redeem Gems in the Instant Win App game. And if your entry coincides with an “winning moment” or is the first after, when you enter you will win the allotted prize
24. To enter into the Instant Win, you will require 250 Gems.
25. During the promotional period, App instant win 742 prizes have been randomly allocated and linked to open ‘winning moments’ that have been randomly pre-selected by a secure independently verified computer programme. There are winning moments available throughout the promotional period. The first person to enter at the same time or be the first after any allocated winning moment will have been deemed to have won. All 742 prizes are available to be won but may not be won if not all the winning moments are matched.
26. The winning moments are available to be won throughout the entire promotional period. Prizes will roll over from day to day and week to week, until the end of the promotion and thus are available to be won throughout the promotional period.
Prize types and availability
Instant Win prizes
Total online instant win prizes available to be won throughout the promotional period:
4 x Pairs of General Admission Tickets to Thorpe Park
4 x Pairs of General Admission Tickets to Alton Towers
4 x £1,000 cash
10 x Zombies and Monsters experience
25 x Entertainment systems
75 x Headphones
75 x Tablets
245 x Popcorn Makers plus free 24pk Fanta Zero
300 x £10 cash
27. These nine types of App instant win prizes have been randomly allocated and linked to open ‘winning moments’ that have been randomly pre-selected by a secure independently verified computer programme throughout the promotion.
Mop Up Draw prize.
28. There will be a prize of 1 x £1000 cash, plus any Instant Win App prizes not won in the Mop Up draw. The Mop-up will take place after 12:01 on 18.12.23.
23. Entrants can only enter a maximum of 100 times i[NB1] nto the Mop Up draw throughout this period of the promotion and you will need the correct quantity of Gems to enter the Mop Up promotional draw.
Tickets to Thorpe Park - 4 x Pairs of General Admission Tickets to Thorpe Park + £100 towards travel and expenses for the winner. Prizes available as part of the partnership between Merlin Entertainments and Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners.
Tickets to Alton Towers - 4 x Pairs of General Admission Tickets to Alton Towers +£100 towards travel and expenses for the winner. Prizes available as part of the partnership between Merlin Entertainments and Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners.
£1000 cash: To be paid via BACs payment within 28 days of completing verification.
Zombies and Monsters experience: Prepare for a scare as you face your fears on a terrifying immersive horror experience from Fanta! With a choice of locations and experiences available nationwide, you’ll be battling against the clock as well as whatever horror is waiting for you behind closed doors. Fight your way to safety and take your seats for a three-course ‘survivors’ dinner at a top local restaurant. With a luxurious overnight stay also included, you’ll have everything you need for an unforgettable night, courtesy of Fanta.
Entertainment systems: comprising of 1 x 4K 50-inch Ultra HD Smart TV with Freeview Play and 1 x Bluetooth All-In-One Sound Bar
Headphones: Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Tablets: 7-inch Tablet, 16GB, 2GB RAM
Popcorn Makers: An electric Popcorn Maker machine and 24 pk of Fanta Zero
£10 cash: To be paid via BACs payment within 28 days of completing verification
Delivery is available to addresses within Great Britain only; Due to ongoing international supply chain issues, there may be unforeseen delays to deliveries of physical prizes. We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible; All prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the products listed above are unavailable, an alternative product of equal value will be provided; The winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
29. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives for the specific prizes detailed or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
Winner selection and notification
Main Promotional Period – Instant Win App
30. Instant Win App winners will be notified via an onscreen message immediately after entry and confirmation of their prize can be found under ‘My Profile’ in the prize section along with information to keep an eye on their inbox, where they will be sent a confirmation email within 7 days (using the email address submitted upon entry) to confirm their win (subject to verification) and the next stages of the claim process.
31. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize if possible and add to the Mop Up draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
32. All physical prizes once verified will be delivered via secure, tracked delivery within 28 days of successful claim.
33. Winners of the £1,000 prize will be fulfilled via BACs transfer within 28 days of approval. Winners must be the account holder of the bank account and provide their bank details including Account Name, Account Number and Sort Code within 28 days of receiving their winning notification via a secure link, or their prize will be forfeited.
34. Winners of the £10 prize will be fulfilled by BACs transfer within 28 days of approval. Winners must be the account holder of the bank account and provide their bank details including; Account Name, Account Number and Sort Code within 28 days of receiving their winning notification via a secure link, or their prize will be forfeited.
Mop up draw
35. For the Mop Up Draw 1 x £1,000 cash, plus any prizes that have not been won in the Main Promotional period, will be available to be won will take place after 12:01 on the 18.12.23. One (1) winner will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries received between 12:01 06.11.23 and 12:00 on 18.12.23. The winner will be notified, and their prize will be delivered in line with the details in the Terms and Conditions above.
36. The Draw winner(s) will be contacted by the Promoter by email with details of the next steps and claim process within 7 working days of the Prize Draw taking place.
37. There will be a total of one (1) Mop -Up Draw winner, however, the Promoter reserves the right to add any unclaimed daily draw prizes to this Draw for the entrants only.
38. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to the reserve drawn next in line in the draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. This process will continue until all winners and reserves for any prizes outstanding have been contacted as detailed here. The reserve winner contacting process will continue until up to two (2) reserves have been contacted for any outstanding prize. Any prizes that have not been claimed after this process has been executed will be withdrawn from the promotion. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize, withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
40. A list of winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by posting your request to winnerslistGB@cocacola.eu , using the subject line Fanta Halloween, within 3 months of the promotion closing. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests. Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.The promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
41. Winners may be required if they consent to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
42. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
43. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
44. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
45. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the promotional App or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
46. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the App (as with any App) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the App. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
47. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
· Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions.
· Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
· Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
· Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
48. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
49. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by the relevant local courts who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.