The Canada National Retail Hockey Instant Win and Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Canada National Retail Hockey Instant Win and Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Promotion is open only to legal residents of Canada who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Entry/Game Play (defined below). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and non-employee workers of Coca‑Cola Ltd. (the “Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, pep promotions (“Administrator”) Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (“MLSE”), the Toronto Maple Leafs, NHL Enterprises LP, the National Hockey League and its member teams and any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion, (collectively, the “Released Promotion Parties”) and their immediate family (defined for the purposes of these Official Rules as: spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such individuals are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding (without right of appeal) in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on September 5, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on November 19, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter/Play: Each eligible entrant will be referred to herein as an “Entrant”.
Scan QR Code: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating retailer, locate the Promotion signage, and Quick Response (“QR”) code on it. Scan the QR code included on the packaging with your web-enabled mobile device to be directed to the Website (defined below).
Participate directly via Website: During the Promotion Period, visit cokeurl.com/fall_hockeyca (the “Website”).
Follow the links and instructions to complete the registration page in its entirety if you are a first-time user. Returning users will only be required to enter their email address. You will then receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry (“Entry”) and one (1) Instant Win Play (“Game Play”). Once on the Instant Win Game page, the Instant Win Game results will be displayed as a winning or non-winning message. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game prize will receive messaging to show them which prize they have won.
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game. All winners must correctly answer unaided a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question as a condition to winning a prize.
Allocating Sweepstakes Entries (“Entries”): Entries can be assigned to all prizes throughout the Promotion Period. To view accumulated Entries, visit the Entry tracker on the Website. To see what prizes are available, visit the Prizing page on the Website. If residing in an eligible Sweepstakes Postal Code (“Postal Code”), entrants will be provided any applicable Postal Code's prize choice also. Click here for a list of Postal Codes.
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
How To Gain Additional Sweepstakes Entries:
There will be three (3) Interactive Games available to be played to earn additional Sweepstakes Entries which are as follows: Zero Clinko; Field Goal Flick; and Memory Mayhem ["Interactive Game(s)"].
A. Play any Interactive Game one (1) time and earn one (1) Entry. Limit five (5) plays per person per day.
B. Play any combination of the three (3) Interactive Games five (5) times in a day to unlock the Golden Game Mode (“Golden Game”). Golden Game will be available on your 1st play the following day (6th play overall). All accumulated plays will be reset at 12:00am ET.
Once Golden Game is unlocked, users select and play one of the three (3) Interactive Games to earn extra Entries. After playing Golden Game the first time, users can continue to play according to the guidelines above and unlock Golden Game additional times. Multiply your sweeps entries when you unlock Golden Game mode, as follows:
Golden Game multipliers:
1st Golden Game unlock = 2X sweeps entries
2nd Golden Game unlock = 3X sweeps entries
3rd Golden Game unlock = 4X sweeps entries
After unlocking and playing Golden Game for the 3rd time, Golden Game multipliers will start over allowing users to earn the multipliers again.
C. Coca‑Cola Email Notification Opt-In: You will receive five (5) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries by opting in to receive email notifications from Sponsor from 9/5/2023 - 11/19/2023. Limit five (5) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method.
Limit: Twenty-nine (29) Sweepstakes Entries (as broken out above) and one (1) Instant Win Game Play per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries/Game Plays by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entries/Game Plays and that Entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar Entry/Game Play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all Entries/Game Plays by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry/Game Play, the authorized holder of the Account used to enter/play will be deemed to be the Entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized Account holders.
4. Verification: ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY GAME PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. Determination of Winners:
For the Instant Win Game: There will be 5,200 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, listed in Section 6 below (quantities vary). If you are the first player to be served the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of a prize, subject to verification.
For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the one (1) potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner on or around November 20, 2023 from all eligible Entries received (allocated for the Grand Prizes) for the Promotion Period. Administrator will also randomly select the potential Postal Code Sweepstakes winners in separate random drawings on or around November 20, 2023 from all eligible Entries received for each Postal Code prize during the Promotion Period.
Winner Notification: Potential winners may be emailed a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, where legal (“Declaration”) which they will be required to sign and return within three (3) days of notification attempt in order to be confirmed as a winner or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected for Sweepstakes Prizes. Return of Sweepstakes notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. In the event that a potential Sweepstakes winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries for that prize, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded.
6. Prizes/ Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”):
a. Sweepstakes Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize winner will win a Sponsored-Specified Tailgate Package. ARV of each prize is CAD$6,500.
The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
b. Sweepstakes Postal Code Prizes: Sixteen (16) prizes available
|Calgary Flames||A $500 Team Store gift card||$500|
|Calgary Flames||Four (4) tickets to a Calgary Flames regular season game on Sponsor-specified date||$700|
|2||Montreal Canadiens||Each winner will receive two (2) lower bowl tickets to a Montreal Canadiens regular season game on Sponsor-specified date||$500|
|1||Montreal Canadiens||A $500 Gift Card to Tricolore sports||$500|
|1||Toronto Maple Leafs||A Sponsor-specified signed jersey||$500|
|2||Toronto Maple Leafs||Each winner will receive two (2) 100-level tickets to a Toronto Maple Leafs regular-season game on Sponsor-specified date||$1,200|
|1||Toronto Maple Leafs||Two (2) lower or upper bowl tickets, a pre-game experience, a tour of the media gondola, watch warm-up in the penalty box and tickets to a Toronto Maple Leafs regular season game||$1,500|
|1||Toronto Maple Leafs||Real Sports Apparel $600 Gift Card||$600|
|3||Ottawa Senators||Each winner will receive four (4) upper bowl tickets to an Ottawa Senators home game on a Sponsor-Specified date||$100|
|3||Winnipeg Jets||Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to a Winnipeg Jets home game on a Sponsor-specified game||$500|
For all Sweepstakes Postal Code Prizes: Tickets/passes may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket and the event venue. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending any event, winner and winner’s guest(s) voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
c. Instant Win Game Prizes (available throughout the Promotion Period)
|Prize Description||Quantity||ARV CAD|
*Valid at Sport Chek and Atmosphere retail locations and online excluding Atmosphere stores located in Whitehorse, YK and stores located in the Province of Quebec. Use of the card constitutes acceptance of the following terms: Present this card as payment toward your purchase. The value of purchases will be deducted from the card until the value reaches zero. Refunds will be applied to a merchandise credit card. This card is not reloadable. This card has no cash value until purchased and activated. Protect the card like cash. This card is not redeemable for cash, except where required by law, nor will it be replaced if lost or stolen. This card is not a negotiable instrument. The card may not be resold. We reserve the right to cancel the card at any time if obtained illegally. Balance inquires cannot be relied on if card is not purchased directly from the retailer. This card has no expiry. Issued by FGL Sports Ltd. Balance check 1-877-977-2435 option #1. All other inquires call 1-844-651-2309.
**By submitting this request, you are authorizing Your Digital Reward to provide personally identifiable information to PayPal, Inc. for the use of their services. Such personally identifiable information may include email address or phone number. This information is being shared to the extent that it is necessary for your use of PayPal services. If you submit incorrect information, Your Digital Reward has no ability to update your account information for a period of 30 days, per PayPal policy.
Unclaimed Instant Win Game Prizes will be not be awarded. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend on the date/time of Game Play, the number of prizes remaining available at the time of Game Play and number of eligible Game Plays. The number of Instant Win Game prizes available to be won will diminish as they are awarded.
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Tickets must be used as dates specified by sponsor.
Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes Prize per person for the entire promotion period and one (1) Instant Win Game Prize per person per week.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use Entrant’s name, statement, prize information, likeness, city and province/territory for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant's device/browser used for Entry/Game Play. Entries/Game Plays become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. No information regarding Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Website, will be disclosed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the Promotion is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Promotion. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in Quebec, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the Instant Win Prizes claimed prior to cancellation and award the Sweepstakes Prizes in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received for each drawing up to the time of impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion or any website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Promotion, Entrants and winners release and hold harmless the Released Promotion Parties, from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
9. Disputes: Entrant agrees that to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) they release and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and all of the other Released Promotion Parties from and all any and all claims; (b) claims arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or provincial court located in Toronto, Ontario in Canada; (c) Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in Toronto, Ontario in Canada for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or the Released Promotion Parties in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Toronto, Ontario in Canada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the Province of Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Canada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Toronto, Ontario in Canada. FOR QUEBEC RESIDENTS ONLY: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a Promotion may be submitted to the Régie, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. Winners List: For a list of winners of prizes valued at over $25, available after November 28, 2023, mail request to Pep Promotions C/O Coca‑Cola Sweeps, 201 E 4th Street, Suite 1100, Cincinnati, OH 45202
12. Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Promotion is Coca‑Cola Ltd., 335 King Street East, Toronto, ON, M5A 1L1 Canada. Administrator of the Promotion is Promotion Execution Partners, LLC, 201 E. 4th Street Suite 1100 Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.