Coke Studio Instant Win and Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Coke Studio Instant Win and Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Instant Win Game is open only to legal residents of Canada who are 13 years of age or older at the time of Entry/Game Play (defined below). There are also Postal Code specific Instant Win Prizes available. See Section 6 below for complete details of prizes. Any Entrant who is under the legal age of majority in their province/territory (a “Minor”) must have the consent and permission of their parent or legal guardian to enter or play. Void outside Canada and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and non-employee workers of Coca‑Cola Ltd. (the “Sponsor”), The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion and Spotify Canada, Inc. (collectively, the “Released Promotion Parties”) and their immediate family (defined for the purposes of these Official Rules as: spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three  months out of the year) of each such individuals are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Participation constitutes Entrant’s (and their parent/legal guardian’s on their behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding (without right of appeal) in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on May 22, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of 2 entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) as set forth below. The Instant Win Game will have different play periods (each a “Play Period”) as defined in the chart in section 6c below.
|Sweepstakes Prize (further detailed in the chart in section 6a) and Prize Name||Start Date (at 1:00 p.m. ET)||End Date (at 11:59 p.m. ET)||Approximate Drawing Date (at 12:00 p.m. ET)|
|Osheaga||May 22, 2023||June 30, 2023||July 10, 2023|
|Austin City Limits||May 22, 2023||August 31, 2023||September 11, 2023|
3. How to Enter/Play:
Scan QR Code: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating retailer, locate the Promotion signage, and Quick Response (“QR”) code on it. Scan the QR code included on the packaging with your web-enabled mobile device to be directed to the Website (defined below).
Participate directly via Website: During the Promotion Period, visit promotion.coke.ca/cokestudio (the “Website”).
Follow the links and instructions to complete the registration page in its entirety if you are a first-time user, returning user will only be required to enter their email address. You will then receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry (“Entry”) and one (1) Instant Win Play (“Game Play”) every day you enter your email address. Each eligible entrant will be referred to herein as an “Entrant”. Once on the Instant Win Game page, the Instant Win Game results will be displayed as a winning or non-winning message upon completion of animation. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game prize will receive messaging to show them a selection of prizes they can choose from or which prize they have won. If they do not select a prize choice before logging out, they will be randomly assigned an Instant Win Prize. If they select or are assigned a physical prize, they will receive a message to provide a mailing address for receipt of prize. At the conclusion of the Promotion, if address is not provided at time when choosing an Instant Win Prize, Administrator will reach out via email and potential winner will be required to provide a mailing address within (3) days of notification attempt in order to be confirmed as a winner or prize will be forfeited.
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game. All winners must correctly answer unaided a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question as a condition to winning a prize.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes Entry and one (1) Instant Win Game Play per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries/Game Plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entries/Game Plays and that Entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar Entry/Game Play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all Entries/Game Plays by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
Earning Bonus Sweepstakes Entries: During the Promotion Period, after completing the registration form/entering your email address as outlined above, you may receive Bonus Sweepstakes Entries through any of the various options as dates specified set forth below (each, “Bonus Sweepstakes Entry”) by following the on-screen instructions available on the Website (on the dashboard) following registration. Limit: one-hundred sixty-eight (168) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person for the Promotion Period as broken out below.
Click to go to Record Store: You will receive two (2) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries by visiting the Record Store from 6/7/23 – 8/31/23. Limit two (2) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method.
SMS Notification Opt-In: You will receive five (5) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries by opting in to receive SMS notifications from 5/22/23 – 8/31/23. Limit five (5) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method. Message and data rates may apply. Participants who opt-in by text messaging will be automatically subscribed to receive periodical text message updates from Coca‑Cola Ltd. Participants may exit the program at any time by calling 1-800-GET-COKE (438-2653). The text-messaging service is provided without charge, outside of the standard text messaging and data rates for text messages sent and received from a participant's handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan (only Message and Data Rates May Apply). The text-messaging service may be subject to fees and charges imposed by a participant's wireless service provider under their mobile plan; beyond the control of Coca‑Cola Ltd. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Not all handsets may be supported. Supported Carriers: Aliant Mobility, Bell Mobility, Fido, Koodo Mobile, MTS Mobility, NorthernTel, Sasktel Mobility, Solo Mobile, Telebec Mobility, Telus Mobility, Videotron, Virgin Mobile Canada.
Email Notification Opt-In: You will receive five (5) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries by opting in to receive email notifications from 5/22/23 – 8/31/23. Limit five (5) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method.
Subscribe: You will receive two (2) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries by subscribing to the Coke Studio Global YouTube page from 6/1/23 – 8/31/23. Limit two (2) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method.
Watch a Video: You will receive two (2) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries for watching up to thirteen (13) posted videos in its entirety from 5/22/23 – 8/31/23. Limit twenty-six (26) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method [two (2) per video].
Enter 3 Days Consecutively: You will receive three (3) Bonus Entries by entering into the Sweepstakes three (3) consecutive days from 5/22/23 – 8/31/23. Limit thirty-four (34) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method.
Scan QR Code on Product: You will receive one (1) Bonus Sweepstakes Entry by scanning a QR code found on select Coca‑Cola products. Alternatively, you may enter by hand-printing your complete name, street address, city, province, postal code, daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code), a valid email address and the Sweepstakes Prize you want to be entered for on a plain piece of paper, and mailing it in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to mail to the U.S., to: The Coke Studio Instant Win and Sweepstakes – Canada, P.O. Box 7772, Melville, NY 11775-7772, to receive one (1) Bonus Sweepstakes Entry. Mailed Bonus Sweepstakes Entries must be postmarked beginning May 22, 2023 through August 31, 2023 and received within 7 days after each Sweepstakes Entry Period end date as outlined in section 2 to be eligible for that applicable drawing and ultimately by September 5, 2023 for the final drawings. Mailed Bonus Sweepstakes Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate or those which subvert the entry process are void. Mailed Bonus Sweepstakes Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Mailed Bonus Sweepstakes Entries without Sweepstakes Prize included on it will be randomly assigned a prize. Limit one (1) Bonus Sweepstakes Entry per person per day regardless if you scan the QR code or you enter via mail. Limit one-hundred and two (102) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method.
Digital Wallet: You will receive two (2) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries for clicking out from the call to action on the Website from 6/1/23– 8/31/23. Limit two (2) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method.
Once Entries have been accumulated by an Entrant (or any time an Entry is received), they will have the opportunity to allocate their Entries to specific Sweepstakes prize drawing(s) on their dashboard and based on their specific eligibility for a prize
Collectively, Entries and Bonus Entries will be referred to as “Entries”.
4. Verification: ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. Determination of Winners:
For the Instant Win Game: There will be 1,275 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, listed in Section 6 below (quantities vary). If you are the first player to be served the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of a prize, subject to verification. Winning Entrant will have the opportunity to choose their prize based on the randomly determined Tier and if residing in an eligible Postal Code (“Postal Code”) during a Play Period, they will be provided that Postal Code's prize choice also.
For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners on or around the dates outlined in Section 2 above from all eligible Entries received for the corresponding prizes for the applicable Entry Period.
Winner Notification: Potential winners will be emailed a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, where legal (“Declaration”) which they (and their parent/legal guardian if they are a Minor) will be required to sign and return within three (3) days of notification attempt in order to be confirmed as a winner or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected for Sweepstakes Prizes. If a winner is a Minor, their parent or legal guardian must accompany them on any travel or to any event. If a potential winner fails to return the completed Declaration within three (3) days, Declaration is returned as undeliverable, Entrant is deemed to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected for Sweepstakes Prizes only. Return of Sweepstakes notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. In the event that a potential Sweepstakes winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Physical Instant Win prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after winner verification. Concert ticket winners will be notified within approximately 1-2 weeks after verification and notification will include how winners will receive their tickets and winner may be required to set up a free account to accept the tickets, as applicable. Digital Instant Win prizes will be fulfilled approximately 1-2 weeks after winner verification.
a. Sweepstakes Prizes:
|Quantity||Prize Description||Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) CAD|
|1||Osheaga: Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Osheaga Festival at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal, QC, scheduled to take place from August 4, 2023 - August 6, 2023. Trip includes a 3-day/2-night stay, hotel accommodations, roundtrip economy air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home, air / hotel transfers, awarded via a ride share gift card and a CAD$2,000 travel stipend.||$6,600|
|Austin City Limits: Winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets to Austin City Limits in Austin, TX, scheduled to take place from October 13, 2023 – October 15, 2023. Trip includes a 2-day/4-night stay, hotel accommodations, roundtrip economy air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home, air / hotel transfers, awarded via a ride share gift card and a CAD$2,000 travel stipend.||$9,400|
For All Sweepstakes Prizes: Airline tickets are for travel from major airport in Canada nearest winner's home to the destination city. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. All room accommodations are double occupancy. Trips may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Each winner and respective guest must travel together on the same itinerary. The following applies to guests for each prize: If winner is a minor, his/her guest must be his/her parent or legal guardian. If winner is 18 years of age or older, his/her guest may only be a minor if it is his/her child /charge.
All guests of winners (or winner as a parent/ legal guardian on behalf of a minor guest) as applicable, will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to departure. All travelers must have valid travel documents prior to departure (i.e., REAL ID, passport or other government approved ID). All travel must be completed on date specified by Sponsor; dates of departure and return are subject to change. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. All details, including exact seat locations (if applicable) and all prize components, will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible if the event/flight is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets/passes may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket and the event venue. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending any event, winner and winner’s guest(s) voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during that Entry Period.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes
|Prize Description||ARV CAD EACH|
|Coca‑Cola Branded YETI® Cooler||$373|
|Ultimate Ears® Wonderboom™ 3 Ultraportable Bluetooth® Speaker||$145|
|12-Month Spotify Premium Subscription||$99|
|Spike Game Standard 3 ball kit||$95|
|JBL Clip 3 Portable Bluetooth® Speaker||$67|
|4-in-1 Smart Phone Video Accessory||$53|
|Yeti 20-oz Rambler||$47|
|Coca‑Cola Always Bluetooth Headphones||$43|
|$30 Spotify Gift Card||$30|
|$40 PlayStation Plus Gift Card||$40|
|Coke Branded Water bottle||$13|
c. Postal Code Based Instant Win Game Prizes
|Dates of Play Period||Quantity||Prize Description||ARV CAD|
|5/22/23 – 6/23/23||2||Winner will receive two (2) Gate Admission tickets to the Calgary Stampede in Calgary, AB, scheduled to take place from July 7, 2023 – July 16, 2023. Includes CAD$600 travel stipend.||$680|
|5/22/23 – 7/21/23||2||Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Osheaga Festival 3 days at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal, QC, scheduled to take place from August 4, 2023 – August 6, 2023. Includes CAD$2,000 stipend.||$3,150|
|5/22/23 – 7/29/23||2||Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the ÎleSoniq Festival at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal, QC (2-day pass), scheduled to take place from August 12, 2023 – August 13, 2023. Includes CAD$1,500 stipend.||$2,500|
|5/22/23 – 8/4/23||2||Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the LASSO Festival (2 day pass) at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal, QC, scheduled to take place from August 18, 2023 – August 19, 2023. Includes CAD$1,500 stipend.||$2,260|
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s (and their parent or legal guardian for any Minor Entrant) consent for Sponsor and its designees to use Entrant’s name, statement, prize information, likeness, city and province/territory for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a Minor) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant's device/browser used for Entry/Game Play. Entries/Game Plays become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. No information regarding Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Website, will be disclosed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the Promotion is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Promotion. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in Quebec, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the Instant Win Prizes claimed prior to cancellation and award the Sweepstakes Prizes in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received for each drawing up to the time of impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion or any website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Promotion, Entrants and winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant/winner is a Minor) release and hold harmless the Released Promotion Parties, from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
9. Disputes: Entrant (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) agrees that to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) they release and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and all of the other Released Promotion Parties from and all any and all claims; (b) claims arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or provincial court located in Toronto, Ontario in Canada; (c) Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in Toronto, Ontario in Canada for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or the Released Promotion Parties in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Toronto, Ontario in Canada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the Province of Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Canada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Toronto, Ontario in Canada. FOR QUEBEC RESIDENTS ONLY: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a Promotion may be submitted to the Régie, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. Winners List: For a list of winners of prizes valued at over $25, available after September 30, 2023, send an email to: Winners@dja.com with WINNERS & 11-2775-65 as the subject line.
12. Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Promotion is Coca‑Cola Ltd., 335 King Street East, Toronto, ON, M5A 1L1 Canada. Administrator of the Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 USA.
Spotify Canada, Inc. is not a sponsor or administrator of this Promotion; they are only a prize provider.
Austin City Limits is a registered trademark of Capital of Texas Public Telecommunications Council, Inc.