Love Pizza? Win A Pizza! - Terms & Conditions | Coca‑Cola GB
Domino’s Pizza NCP Terms
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca‑Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA ; no entries should be sent to this address.
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, and Wales) only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Coca‑Cola Great Britain, Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion
2. Entrants must be 16 years or over. Parental Consent is required for under 18’s and for any holiday win, they MUST be accompanied by an Adult / Guardian
3. Internet access and registration required.
4. No Purchase Necessary. Scan QR code on pack to launch or download Coke App
5. Entry is only valid via the Coca‑Cola App via registration. Entry into the Instant Win App will also give you an opportunity to win, and via a bi-weekly prize draw.
6. Maximum 2 Instant Win App entries per person per day. There is a maximum of 100 entries into the bi weekly draws throughout the promotional period and a maximum of 100 entries into the Mop- Up draw.
7. Maximum of 1 win per person per prize type during the promotion, this includes the Mop-Up Draw Period.
8. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries, or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
9. The Main Promotional period to enter for instantly win App prizes (with auto entry into a Bi-weekly prize draw) runs from 09:00am on 29.01.24. and closes at 09:00am on 25.03.24.
10. The Mop-Up Prize Draw runs from 09:01 on 25.03.24 to 09:00 20.05.24
11. Entries outside of these times and dates will not be valid and thus no opportunities to win will occur
How to Enter
12. For the chance to enter and win, scan the QR code or download the Coca‑Cola App. All entrants will be required to login or create an account on the app, providing their full name, D.O.B and a valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion)
13. In order to enter the promotion via the Instant App, (with auto entry the next `bi-weekly draw) entrants will need to submit an entry at any time during the promotional period. Max 2 entries per day.
To enter the promotion follow the instructions above and enter via “Instant win”
14. During the promotional period, App instant win prizes have been randomly allocated and linked to open ‘winning moments’ that have been randomly pre-selected by a secure independently verified computer programme. There are 25,000 winning moments available throughout the promotional period. The first person to enter at the same time or be the first after any allocated winning moment will have been deemed to have won. All 25,000 prizes are available to be won but may not be won if not all the winning moments are matched.
15. If your entry coincides with an “winning moment” or is the first after, you will win the allotted prize which will be detailed on screen.
16. Participants will automatically be entered into the next weekly prize draw on submitting an Instant Win App entry. Winners of the prize draw will be notified by email after the subsequent draw has taken place.
17. The winning moments are available to be won throughout the entire promotional period. Prizes will roll over from day to day and week to week, until the end of the promotion and thus are available to be won throughout the promotional period. The promoter reserves the right to add any prizes not won to the Mop Up draw.
19. Entrants can only enter 2 times per day into the Instant Win App promotion and through that the relevant bi-weekly draw
20. Only valid entry information will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged.
21. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry/win.
Bi-Weekly Prize Draw
22. Participants will automatically be entered into the next bi-weekly prize draw on submitting an Instant Win App entry. Winners of the prize draw will be notified by email after the subsequent draw has taken place.
23. There is no limit to the number of draws you can enter in any week, except the Instant Win App restrictions.
Mop Up Draw
24. The Mop Up prize draw will be drawn from all valid entries entered during the Mop-Up period.
25. All valid entrants will, upon entering Mop Up Prize draw will receive an onscreen message confirming their entry into the Mop Up prize draw,
26. Entrants can only enter a maximum of 100 times into the Mop Up draw throughout the Mop Up promotional Period.
Prize types and availability
Instant Win Prizes
27. Total online instant win prizes available to be won throughout the 8-week promotional period:
25,000 £20 single use Domino’s Pizza voucher codes (the “Voucher Codes”). See below for full terms and conditions of the Voucher Codes.
28. All entrants who have entered into an Instant Win App opportunity will also be auto entered into next available Bi Weekly Prize draw (every other week) as detailed throughout the promotion. Refer to clauses below for more details of prizes by type available each week.
29. The draws will take place as follows for a chance to win a trip for two to Italy
- Week 1 & 2 -Draw on 12.02.24 (entries 09:00 29.01.24 – 23:59 11.02.24)
- Week 3 & 4 – Draw on 26.02.24 (entries 00:00 12.02.24 – 23:59 25.02.24)
- Week 5 & 6 – Draw on 11.03.24 (entries 00:00 26.02.24 – 23:59 10.03.24)
- Week 7 & 8 - Draw on 25.03.24 (entries 00:00 11.03.24 – 09:00 25.02.24)
30. Entries will not be carried forward to any draws other than the one bi weekly draw entered.
Mop Up Draw
31. Entries submitted outside the Main Promotional Period will not be included in any of the promotional bi weekly draws or Instant Win App, but Entries received, between 09:01 on 25.03.24 and 09.00 on 20.05.24 will be entered into a Mop Up Draw only.
32. This additional Mop Up Draw to win 1 of 10 x £20.00 Domino’s Voucher Code, plus any Instant Win App prizes that have not been won in the Main Promotional period, will take place on 21.05.2024.
33. There are 25,014 prizes (25,000 via the app instant wins, 4 via the Bi-weekly draws and 10 x Mop Up draw prizes) in total, as detailed, that are available to be won throughout the entire Coca‑Cola GB Domino’s promotion.
34. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
Instant Win prizes
Domino’s Voucher Codes T&Cs
35. The Voucher Codes can be redeemed online at www.dominos.co.uk or via the Domino’s app only.
36. The Voucher Codes are a single use code and can only be used once at the time of order and cannot be used retrospectively. Any unclaimed money remaining on the Voucher Code will be lost. No change or credit will be given if the full Voucher Code is not redeemed in one transaction.
37. Multiple Voucher Codes cannot be used together in one transaction. The Voucher Codes can only be redeemed against full priced current items on the Domino’s menu and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. The Voucher Codes may not be redeemable against ice cream, drinks, chicken combo sides or any other products that may be excluded at the Domino's Franchisee's/store's discretion, please ask your local store for details. Further exclusions may apply, please ask local store for further details. Any additional toppings, crusts or items purchased over the £20 Voucher Codes value will be charged at full menu price and subject to usual payment terms which can be found at dominos.co.uk. Voucher Codes can be used on collection or delivery, but delivery areas, minimum delivery spends and delivery charges may apply. Please ask your local store for details.
The Voucher Codes are valid until 31st December 2024.
Bi Weekly Trip to Italy Draw Prizes
A weekend trip to Naples Italy for 4 people. An early flight from the UK on 14th June 2024 to ensure winners and their 3 guests have as much time in Naples as possible enjoying the Italian cultural delights
Whilst in Naples, sample and enjoy the Pizza Village and also venture further afield with a tailor-made tour in the vicinity of Naples
Day one: Arrive at Naples airport and the be transferred to your 4* NH Napoli Panorama hotel. A modern skyscraper rising out of the historic centre of Naples. Its fantastic location situates guests a brief stroll away, through Naples’ characteristic central streets, from all the important sights, and famous shops.
Local transport to experience the Pizzavillage and a Private dinner at the famous Trattoria da Nennella in Naples where the waiters dance and sing as they serve and create a culinary journey through the heart and soul of Neapolitan culture
Day two: A gastronimcal tour fo the City of Naples . return in the afternoon to sample another evening at the Pizzavillage and return to the famous Trattoria da Nennella in Naples
Day Three – relaxing morning before preparing to return to the UK
38. Winner will be notified by within 2 days of promotional draw closing dates.
39. Winner must be available to travel on the trip, within the dates highlighted in the various prize packages as specified by Promoter or forfeit the prize. The trip will take place on the 14th June – 16th June 2024.
40. The Promoter is not responsible if any scheduled trip is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to pandemics, epidemics, local disease outbreaks, public health emergencies, and quarantines.
41. By accepting Prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions set forth on the airline or hotel.
42. Winner understands and agrees that Promoter has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove a winner or his/her/their guest(s) from any activity at any time if the winner’s or his/her guest’s behaviour at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Promoter, and in such a case, the winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
43. Winner and guests will provide all requested information pertaining personal information that will allow tickets for travel and accommodation, to be issued not limited to e.g., passport, date of birth, nationality, covid vaccination status in the format requested.
44. Winner and guests understand accommodation provided will be two (2) shared rooms of single beds (2).
45. Promoter is not liable for any activities independently arranged by winner while in the destination or external excursions personally arranged in the local city.
46. Obtaining visas or tourist cards are the sole responsibility of the Winner and their guests and any cost associated is to be covered by the Winner.
47. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining travel insurance, valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel.
48. The Winner and their guests must not have any limitations upon their ability or rights to travel to and from both the prize destination and the departing country. The right to refuse entry to either country is held by Passport control and countries’ authorities. Promoter or Prize Provider accepts no responsibility for ensuring the Winner or their guest are able to travel and are not responsible for any costs incurred should entry be refused by Passport control or the countries authorities.
49. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.
50. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible to abide by destination countries laws and regulations.
51. Promoter will not be held responsible for any goods or services provided outside of the allocated winning prize.
52. Winner and travel companions are responsible for complying with any COVID-19 requirements set forth by Promoter, airline, hotels/accommodations, event venues or other vendors offering services that are part of the trip prize. Failure to comply with any required COVID-19 requirements, may result in forfeiture of select elements of the prize or the entire prize.
53. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
54. As of the Promotion start date, there exists a small risk of exposure to COVID-19 when traveling and in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By accepting this travel Prize the winner and winner’s guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
55. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
Mop Up Prize Draw Prize
Domino’s Voucher Codes T&Cs
56. The Voucher Codes can be redeemed online at www.dominos.co.uk or via the Domino’s app only.
57. The Voucher Codes are a single use code and can only be used once at the time of order and cannot be used retrospectively. Any unclaimed money remaining on the Voucher Code will be lost. No change or credit will be given if the full Voucher Code is not redeemed in one transaction.
58. Multiple Voucher Codes cannot be used together in one transaction. The Voucher Codes can only be redeemed against full priced current items on the Domino’s menu and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. The Voucher Codes may not be redeemable against ice cream, drinks, chicken combo sides or any other products that may be excluded at the Domino's Franchisee's/store's discretion, please ask your local store for details. Further exclusions may apply, please ask local store for further details. Any additional toppings, crusts or items purchased over the £20 Voucher Codes value will be charged at full menu price and subject to usual payment terms which can be found at dominos.co.uk. Voucher Codes can be used on collection or delivery, but delivery areas, minimum delivery spends and delivery charges may apply. Please ask your local store for details.
59. The Voucher Codes are valid until 31st December 2024.
Winner selection and notification
Main Promotional Period – Instant Win App
60. Instant Win App winners will be notified via an onscreen message immediately after entry and confirmation of their prize can be found under ‘My Profile’ in the prize section along with information to keep an eye on their inbox, where they will be sent a confirmation email within 7 days (using the email address submitted upon entry) to confirm their win (subject to verification) and the next stages of the claim process.
61. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize if possible, or add to the Mop up draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
62. All Instant Win prizes will be delivered via email within 28 days of receiving notice of successful verification.
Bi-Weekly Prize Draw
63. Draws as detailed are split into 4 draws with the timings and prize for each draw detailed as above. The winners will be drawn at random for each of the relevant draws via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries received against the relevant draw. The Winner(s) will be contacted on the same day that the draw takes place by email with details of the next steps and claim process so that the prize trip can be organized and arranged.
64. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to Epic Prize winner until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize to the reserve drawn next in line in the Bi-weekly Prize draw and the process above will be followed. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
65. Once the winner has passed verification, you will be provided to the fulfilment partner for the promotion. The fulfilment partner will reach out to the winner via email (on the email provided on entry). The winner will be taken to a guest management system, whereby they will be asked to provide details such as; confirmation of names (as they appear on your passport); Passport Number; Copy of Passport; Emergency Contact; Guest(s) Details; Confirmation that you understand the requirements for COVID within the particular country. Please note, the winners will be providing details of the winning guest(s) on the initial guest management system. Winners should ensure the details they provide for their guest are correct, accurate and consent has been given for them to use the information, as the guest(s) will receive an email that will provide them access to the guest management system, whereby they will be required to provide details such as; confirmation of names (as they appear on your passport); Passport Number; Copy of Passport; Emergency Contact. Once this has been completed, winners and guests will receive an information pack, which includes everything you need to know, from the hotel you will be staying at to itinerary details.
Mop Up Draw
66. This additional Mop Up Draw to win 10 x £20 vouchers, plus any prizes that have not been won in the Main Promotional period, will take place on 21.05.2024. Ten winners will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries received. The winners will be notified, and their prize will be delivered in line with these Terms and Conditions.
67. The Mop Up Draw winners will be contacted by the Promoter by email with details of the next steps and claim process within 7 working days of the Mop Up Prize Draw taking place.
68. There will be a total of ten (10) Mop Up Draw winners, however, the Promoter reserves the right to add any unclaimed online prizes to this Mop Up Draw for the entrants only. All processes will follow the details as indicated in the bi- weekly draws
69. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to the reserve drawn next in line in the Bonus draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. This process will continue until all winners and reserves for any prizes outstanding have been contacted as detailed. The reserve winner contacting process will continue until up to two (2) reserves have been contacted for any outstanding prize. Any prizes that have not been claimed after this process has been executed will be withdrawn from the promotion. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
70. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize, withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
71. A list of winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and using the subject line ‘Coca‑Cola GB Pizza Promotion’ within 3 months of the promotion closing. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests. Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. The promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
72. Winners may be required if they consent to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
73. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
74.The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
75. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
76. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
77. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
78. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
79. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
1.1. Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions.
1.2. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
1.3. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
1.4. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
80. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
81. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by the relevant local courts who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning these Terms.