Cozy Santa Mocktail
- Serving Size 1
- Difficulty Medium
- Total Time 10 minutes
Vanilla Bean Ginger Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup ginger peeled, sliced into 1/8" circles
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 4 oz Coca‑Cola
- 1 oz espresso
- 1-2 oz vanilla bean ginger syrup
- 1-2 oz spiced gingerbread coconut cream
To make the Vanilla Bean Ginger Syrup.
- Heat the water and sugar in a pan to simmer, stir until the sugar dissolves. Simmer for about 20 minutes. Rinse, peel and slice ginger into 1/8” circles. Place ginger into water sugar mixture along with 1 tsp vanilla bean paste. Stir.
- Simmer for 15 more minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain out the ginger solids. Transfer simple syrup to a jar.
To make the Mocktail.
- Fill your glass with ice. Add espresso, Coca‑Cola and vanilla bean ginger syrup. Stir.
- Add spiced gingerbread coconut cream.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick