Coca Cola X Six Flags 12 Days of Giveaways 2022
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Coca‑Cola x Six Flags 12 Days of Giveaways 2022 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, ENT Marketing Inc., Merkle Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), December 12, 2022, ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, December 23, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"), and consists of 12 “Daily Entry Periods.” Each Daily Entry Period begins at approximately 10:00 am ET and ends at 11:59 pm ET of each day. Instagram’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: Participation Requirements: To participate, you will need to have an Instagram account. Creating an account is free but subject to the applicable terms and conditions. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
Entry Requirements: Each day during the Promotion Period, @sixflags will post a photo on Instagram promoting the Sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes Post”). Locate the Sweepstakes Post for the applicable Daily Entry period and take the following steps during the Daily Entry Period to receive 1 entry:
(a) Follow @sixflags on Instagram;
(b) Like the Sweepstakes Post;
(c) Comment on the Sweepstakes Post and “at mention” 1 friend with whom you have a personal relationship;
(d) You are not required to include any other content in your comment; However, if you choose to include additional content, it must be your original work and must not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way; and
(e) You must not change your Instagram handle once you comment on a Sweepstakes post to enter this Sweepstakes and until the prizes are awarded (as described in Section 7).
You will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry for the applicable Daily Entry Period if you complete these requirements and abide by these Official Rules. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any post that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules.
Entry Limit: You may enter 1 time per Daily Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 1 entry per Daily Entry Period by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant.
6. Drawings: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about January 4, 2023, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners of each potential Daily Entry Period winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received for the applicable Daily Entry Period. The potential winners will be notified by @sixflags on Instagram soon thereafter. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each applicable Daily Entry Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by @sixflags on Instagram and will be directed to a secure online claim form and asked to provide his/her name, email address, mailing address, and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent into order to claim the prize. Next, each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (as applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only 3 alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
8. Prizes: One prize will be awarded per Daily Entry Period as outlined below.
Daily Entry Period
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)
1 smart soundbar
1 smart portable projector
1 polaroid camera and 1 pair of Bluetooth headphones
1 pair of Bluetooth sunglass headphones and 1 speaker
1 pebble icemaker
1 handheld gaming device and one pair of Bluetooth headphones
1 espresso machine
1 camera and 1 speaker
1 drone and remote control with built-in screen
1 tablet and compatible stylus
1 hairdryer with attachments
1 Virtual Reality headset
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $6,650.00.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, prize information, likeness, entry, photograph (including, without limitation, winner's Instagram profile photo), voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and, in its discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, ENT Marketing Inc., Instagram, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) lost, late, unreceived, incomplete, invalid, delayed, or misdirected entries or failure to receive entries due to limitation of third-party social network platforms or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, please click HERE. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Inc.
Abbreviated Rules for Online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), 18 years or older. Ends 12/23/22. For rules and complete details, visit Coca‑Cola X Six Flags 12 Days of Giveaways 2022. Void where prohibited.