Coke Zero Sugar Fall Promotion FSOP- Football
US National FSOP Football Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The US National FSOP Football Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Entry (defined below). Each Entrant must also have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) at the time of Entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, pep promotions (“Administrator”) and any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion, (collectively, the “Released Promotion Parties”) and their immediate family (defined for the purposes of these Official Rules as: spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three  months out of the year) of each such individuals are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding (without right of appeal) in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on August 14, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 29, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: You will need an Account to participate. Sponsor will use the Account email address and other information for eligibility, notification and/or fulfillment purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Each eligible entrant will be referred to herein as an “Entrant”.
Scan QR Code: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating retailer, locate the Promotion signage, and Quick Response (“QR”) code on it. Scan the QR code included on the packaging with your web-enabled mobile device to be directed to the Website (defined below).
Participate directly via Website: During the Promotion Period, visit us.coca-cola.com/fscokezerofootball (the “Website”). Follow the links and instructions to log into or create an Account. You will then receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry (“Entry”). All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
How To Gain Entries:
There will be three (3) interactive games available to be played to earn additional Sweepstakes Entries which are as follows: Zero Clinko; Field Goal Flick; Memory Mayhem ["Interactive Game(s)"].
A. Play any Interactive Game one (1) time and earn one (1) Entry. Limit five (5) plays per person per day.
B. Play any combination of the three (3) Interactive Games five (5) times in a day to unlock the Golden Game Mode (“Golden Game”). Golden Game will be available on your 1st play the following day (6th play overall). All accumulated plays will be reset at 12:00am ET.
Once Golden Game is unlocked, users select and play one of the three (3) Interactive Games to earn extra Entries. After playing Golden Game the first time, users can continue to play according to the guidelines above and unlock Golden Game additional times. Multiply your sweeps entries when you unlock Golden Game mode, as follows:
Golden Game multipliers:
1st Golden Game unlock = 2X sweeps entries
2nd Golden Game unlock = 3X sweeps entries
3rd Golden Game unlock = 4X sweeps entries
After unlocking and playing Golden Game for the 3rd time, Golden Game multipliers will start over allowing users to earn the multipliers again.
C. Coca‑Cola Email Notification Opt-In: You will receive five (5) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries by opting in to receive email notifications from Sponsor from 8/14/23 – 10/29/23. Limit five (5) Bonus Sweepstakes Entries per person via this method.
Limit: Twenty-nine (29) Sweepstakes Entries (as broken out above) per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all Entries by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized holder of the Account used to enter/play will be deemed to be the Entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized Account holders.
4. Verification: ALL POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS.
5. Winner Notification: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner on or around October 30, 2023 from all eligible Entries received for promotion period. Potential winner will be emailed a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, where legal (“Declaration”) which they will be required to sign and return within three (3) days of notification attempt in order to be confirmed as the winner or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected for Sweepstakes Prize. Return of Sweepstakes notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. In the event that potential Sweepstakes winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries for that prize, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winner is disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
6. Prize/ Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize winner will win a Sponsored-Specified Tailgate Package. ARV is $4,256.84
The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use Entrant’s name, statement, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant's device/browser used for Entry. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. No information regarding Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the website, will be disclosed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the Promotion is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Promotion. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the Sweepstakes Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the time of impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion or any website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Promotion, Entrants and winner release and hold harmless the Released Promotion Parties, from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
9. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) he/she releases and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Promotion Parties from and all any and all claims (“Claims”); (b) Claims arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Atlanta, GA; (c) Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Georgia for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all Claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or the Released Promotion Parties in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
11. Winner’s List: For name of winner, available after November 28, 2023 mail request to Pep Promotions C/O Coca‑Cola Sweeps, 201 E 4th Street, Suite 1100, Cincinnati, OH 45202
12. Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Promotion is The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator of the Promotion is Promotion Execution Partners, LLC, 201 E. 4th Street Suite 1100 Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.