Coke® Zero Sugar Pro Hockey National Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Coke Zero Sugar Pro Hockey National Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older and have or create a free Coca‑Cola account (herein an “Account”) at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca-‑Cola bottlers, You Are Here, IfThen Digital LLC, Merkle Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), September 6, 2022, ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, November 20, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"), and consists of 11 weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”) as outlined in the chart below.
Weekly Entry Period
Approximate Draw Date/Winner Notification Date
9/6/2022 @ 13:00:00
9/11/2022 @ 23:59:59
9/12/2022 @ 00:00:00
9/18/2022 @ 23:59:59
9/19/2022 @ 00:00:00
9/25/2022 @ 23:59:59
9/26/2022 @ 00:00:00
10/2/2022 @ 23:59:59
10/3/2022 @ 00:00:00
10/9/2022 @ 23:59:59
10/10/2022 @ 00:00:00
10/16/2022 @ 23:59:59
10/17/2022 @ 00:00:00
10/23/2022 @ 23:59:59
10/24/2022 @ 00:00:00
10/30/2022 @ 23:59:59
11/6/2022 @ 23:59:59
11/7/2022 @ 00:00:00
11/13/2022 @ 23:59:59
11/14/2022 @ 00:00:00
11/20/2022 @ 12:59:59
Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: You will need an Account to participate. Sponsor will use the Account email address and other information for eligibility, notification and/or fulfillment purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date.
There are 2 ways to participate in the Sweepstakes:
a) Make a Purchase: During the Promotion Period, purchase any size Coca‑Cola product with a Coca‑Cola logo and visit us.coca-cola.com/hockey. Then, by granting access to your camera from your mobile device, put a Coca‑Cola product into view of the camera. Once the Coca‑Cola logo is recognized, you will unlock an augmented reality hockey game. Follow the instructions to play the game. Next, follow the links and instructions to log into or create an Account. By following these steps, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes for the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
b) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase, click here. Follow the links and instruction to receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes for the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Safe and Appropriate Use of Augmented Reality Game: Be sure to be aware of your surroundings while using the augmented reality services of the game. You agree that such use is at your own risk and that you will not use the services to violate any applicable law or regulation. You agree that in conjunction with your use of the augmented reality services you will not make available any unlawful, inappropriate, or commercial content.
In using the augmented reality services, you agree to maintain safe and appropriate contact with other players and other people in the real world. You will not harass threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others. You will not trespass and will not otherwise engage in any activity that may result in personal injury, death, property damage, nuisance, or liability of any kind.
You agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, You Are Here, IfThen Digital LLC, Merkle Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all losses, liability, illness, injury, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, property damage, nuisance, or liability of any kind, arising out of use of the augmented reality services.
7. Drawings: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about the dates listed above in Section 4, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period. Non-winning entries will carry-over into subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period.
8. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner may be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential prize winner fails to provide any other requested information (as applicable), he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at or less than $25.00 will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
9. Prizes (Per Weekly Entry Period):
Total Quantity of Prizes
Quantity awarded for each Weekly Entry Period
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)
A Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler
A $100 Door Dash Gift Card*
A $25 Fanatics Gift Card†
A $25 Coke Store Gift Card, terms and conditions apply.
*DoorDash Terms and Conditions:
Your Gift Card is redeemable towards eligible orders placed on https://www.doordash.com or in the DoorDash app in the United States. Gift Cards are made available and provided by DoorDash Giftcards LLC. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash except when required by applicable law. For more information on the Gift Card Terms and Conditions, please visit https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/doordash-gift-cards?language=en_US or https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/DoorDash-Gift-Cards-Terms?language=en_US.
†Fanatics Terms and Conditions:
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 of each prize type per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $19,250.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city. and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and, in its discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, You Are Here, IfThen Digital LLC, Merkle Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) incomplete entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, click here. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.