COCA-COLA® WOMEN’S SPORTS AMPLIFICATION CHALLENGE
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
UPDATE: PLEASE NOTE THE METHOD OF ENTRY IN THESE RULES WAS UPDATED/CLARIFIED ON 1/27/2023
- Eligibility: The Coca‑Cola Women’s Sports Amplification Challenge (The “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of 50 U.S. and DC ("Eligibility Area”) who are 13 years of age or older as of date of entry and are present at a participating college/institution, and as of 1/16/2023, have a web enabled mobile device (“Entrant”). Minors must have parental or legal guardian permission to enter. Void outside the eligibility area and where prohibited by law. Employees of The Coca‑Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective subsidiaries, parent, divisions, franchisees, promotional partners, agencies, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Sweepstakes Parties”) as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside the eligibility area and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes participant’s (and their parent/legal guardian if a minor) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 1:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 17, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on March 31, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will consist of eleven (11) weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”) for the Weekly Grand, Weekly First, Weekly Second, Weekly Third, and Weekly Fourth Prizes only. Each Weekly Entry Period will start at 12:00 am ET on Monday and end at 11:59 pm ET on Sunday, with the exception of the first Weekly Entry Period (which will begin at 1:00 pm ET on Tuesday, January 17, 2023) and the last Weekly Entry Period (which will begin at 12:00 am ET on Monday, March 27, 2023 and end at 11:59 pm ET on Friday, March 31, 2023). The Sweepstakes will also consist of a contest portion (“Contest”) which will award three (3) contest prizes to colleges/institutions (not individuals) after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period (see Rule #3 for details).
- How to Enter: If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian must consent to you entering this Sweepstakes prior to Entry. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
THERE IS ONE WAY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
VIA QUICK RESPONSE CODE ON DISPLAY: During the Sweepstakes Period, look for special Sweepstakes displays at participating colleges/institutions with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) and follow the instructions to log in or create an account. You must enter via your Device.
Once logged in, Entrants must follow the instructions to select the sport they are attending/watching and the associated college/institution (“Check-in”) in order to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into that Weekly Entry Period and any subsequent Weekly Entry Period(s) during the Sweepstakes (based on total amount of Check-ins as described in the chart below). Entrants will receive one (1) Entry per Check-in. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. An Entrant may receive a maximum of seventy-four (74) Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
Message and data rates apply. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via your Device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas. Entries will be carried forward to any subsequent Weekly Entry Period(s) random drawing(s). Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Sweepstakes Entry services) will void all Entries by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address inputted on Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
Contest for Colleges/Institutions: Each time an Entrant Checks-in, those Check-ins will be tabulated and then later verified as valid Check-ins. Sponsor will total the number of valid Check-ins at a college/institution and determine a percentage of those Check-ins based on the formula: Total number of Check-Ins divided by the sum of the total student body enrollment multiplied by the number of eligible women’s sports at the college/institution (example: 11,000 Check-ins / (50,000 student body x 10 eligible women’s sports) for a total score of .022 or 2.2% increase of student body attendees at eligible women’s events during the challenge) (“College Winner Determination”). All colleges/institutions will have their score reflected based on the College Winner Determination above. The top winning/ranking college/institution will be those that have the greatest attendance increase in relation to student body size x eligible women’s sports. There will be a leaderboard (in real time, however there may be a 5-minute cache) that will track the total Check-ins in relation to student body size and the number of eligible women’s sports, as further described above) at the conclusion of the Contest (but the leaderboard is not an indicator of a winning college/institution as the Check-ins must be validated and tabulated as a weighted ratio based on College Winner Determination by the time the Sweepstakes Period ends).
- Prize Mechanics/Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”)/Prize Fulfillment:
Check-ins required to earn Entry into Weekly Prize Random Drawing(s)
Weekly Prize Random Drawings Entered
Fifteen (15) Check-ins within entire Sweepstakes Period
Entry into Weekly Grand Prize
Ten (10) Check-ins within entire Sweepstakes Period
Entry into Weekly First Prize
Five (5) Check-ins within entire Sweepstakes Period
Entry into Weekly Second Prize
Two (2) Check-ins within entire Sweepstakes Period
Entry into Weekly Third Prize
One (1) Check-in within entire Sweepstakes Period
Entry into Weekly Fourth Prize
Once an Entrant receives the applicable number of Check-ins (as outlined in the chart above), they will be eligible for all the applicable Weekly Prize random drawings during the Sweepstakes Period. If an Entrant is selected as a Weekly Prize winner, they will no longer be eligible for the subsequent same prize level Weekly Prize random drawings (but they are still eligible for all other Weekly Prize levels).
Number of Prizes Available
Overall Grand Prize
A $500 Amazon.com Digital Gift Card*
Weekly Grand Prize
A $100 Amazon.com Digital Gift Card*
11 total (1 per week)
Weekly First Prize
A $50 Amazon.com Digital Gift Card*
33 total (3 per week)
Weekly Second Prize
A $25 Amazon.com Digital Gift Card*
385 total (35 per week)
Weekly Third Prize
A $10 Amazon.com Digital Gift Card*
2,640 total (240 per week)
Weekly Fourth Prize
A $4 Amazon.com Digital Gift Card*
16,500 total (1,500 per week)
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal
Contest Prizes (3 total) awarded to Colleges/Institutions: The top three (3) colleges/institutions with the most Check-Ins based on the College Winner Determination (outlined above) at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period will have the opportunity to be showcased with custom content, created by and shared on Togethxr* social channels, courtesy of the Sponsor, in their sole discretion. There is no retail value associated with the contest prizes and all details will be in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The authorized athletic department representatives of the winning colleges/institutions will be notified via email of their win prior to prize being fulfilled.
*A women’s sports media and content company founded by Chloe Kim, Alex Morgan, Sue Bird, and Simone Manuel. Togethxr is not a Sponsor of this Sweepstakes; and are not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the drawing.
The total ARV of all of the Sweepstakes Prizes is $105,275. If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value. No transfer, cash or other substitution of a prize is permitted except Sponsor may substitute prize in whole or in part for one of comparable or greater retail value for any reason. Limit of one (1) prize per person per prize level. Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions and expiration dates. All taxes (if applicable) related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the winner is a Minor). Prizes will be fulfilled to Entrants’ email addresses within 1-2 weeks after winner selection. Return of any prize/email as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection.
- Contest Verification: Check-ins generated by script, macro or other automated means and Check-ins by any means which subvert the tabulating process are void and may disqualify the Entrant. Colleges/institutions/Entrants are prohibited from soliciting Check-ins by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes, payments or other inducements to members of the public as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and all associated Check-ins may be void and such Entrants/colleges/institutions may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Check-ins, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, software, or similar Check-in methods or agents (including, but not limited to, creating fraudulent email addresses and/or identities) will void all Check-ins by that Entrant/college/institution.
- Winner Selection/Determination: Sweepstakes Random Drawings/Odds: Weekly Drawings – Weekly Grand, Weekly First, Weekly Second, Weekly Third, and Weekly Fourth Prize winners (quantity of Weekly Grand, Weekly First, Weekly Second, Weekly Third, and Weekly Fourth winners outlined in the chart in Rule #4) will be selected in separate random drawings each Monday (or following business day) following each Weekly Entry Period from among all eligible Entries received for each Weekly Entry Period’s prize pools during the Sweepstakes Period. Overall Grand Prize drawing – One (1) Overall Grand Prize winner will be selected in total in a random drawing on or about April 3, 2023, from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the drawings. The odds of winning a Weekly Grand, Weekly First, Weekly Second, Weekly Third, and Weekly Fourth prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for each Weekly Entry Period’s prize pools during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning the Overall Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received overall during the Sweepstakes Period.
Contest Prize Determination: The top three (3) colleges/institutions with the most Check-Ins based on the College Winner Determination (outlined above) at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period will be determined winners, subject to verification of Check-ins. Contest winner determination will be made by the Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the winner selection/determination.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Any normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant's Device/browser used for Entry/Check-in. Entries/Check-ins become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants associated with potential winning Entries/Check-ins may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entries/Check-ins specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address may be disqualified. No information regarding Entries/Check-ins, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Website, will be disclosed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Entries/Check-ins; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/Device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes/Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes/Contest is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes/Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the Prize winners from among all eligible Entries received for each drawing’s prize pool (and determine Contest Prize winners from the top three  colleges/institutions pursuant to the Contest Winner Determination procedures above) prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes/Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and Prize winners/authorized college/institution representatives (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant/Prize winner is a minor) release and hold harmless the Released Sweepstakes Parties, all participating colleges/institutions, and the National Collegiate Athletic Association, from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry/Check-in or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes/Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
- Disputes: Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) agrees that: (a) he/she releases and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Sweepstakes Parties from and all any and all (“Claims”); (b) Claims arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Atlanta, GA; (c) Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Georgia for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all Claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or the Released Sweepstakes Parties in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
- Winners List: For a list of winners, available after May 3, 2023, send an email to: Winners@dja.com with WINNERS & 01-2775-55 as the subject line.
- Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.