Gold Peak® Tea Golden Hour Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Gold Peak® Tea Golden Hour Sweepstakes (The “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of 50 U.S. and DC (“Eligibility Area”) who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Each Entrant must also have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) at the time of Entry (defined below). Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited by law. Employees of The Coca‑Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective subsidiaries, parent, divisions, franchisees, promotional partners, agencies, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Sweepstakes Parties”) as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 21, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on November 30, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and will have four (4) Entry Periods (each, an “Entry Period”). Entries from each Entry Period will carry forward for any subsequent Entry Period(s).
3. How to Enter: You will need an Account to participate. Sponsor will use the Account email address and other information for eligibility, notification and/or fulfillment purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, go to https://www.goldpeakbeverages.com/goldenhour (“Website”). Follow the links and instructions to log into or create an Account to receive an entry (“Entry”) into that Entry Period’s drawing and any subsequent Entry Period(s)’ drawing(s) and must be received by 11:59 pm ET on November 30, 2023 for the final Entry Period. Limit one (1) Entry per person. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Sweepstakes Entry services) will void all Entries by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prizes: Seventy-Five (75 – As broken out below): A Gold Peak Golden Lense. ARV $250 each. If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor will substitute a prize or portion of equal or greater retail value. No transfer, cash or other substitution of a prize is permitted except Sponsor may substitute prize in whole or in part for one of comparable or greater retail value for any reason. Limit of one (1) prize per person and household. All taxes (if applicable) related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
5. Selection of Winners/Odds: Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes on or about the drawing dates below for each Entry Period. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period during the Sweepstakes Period.
Approx. Drawing Date
9/21/23 - 10/31/23
11/1/23 – 11/7/23
11/8/23 – 11/14/23
11/15/23 – 11/30/23
6. Winner Notification: The potential Prize winners will be notified by the Administrator by email. Prizes will then be fulfilled to the winners to the mailing addresses provided by email within 4-6 weeks after verification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected.
7. General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Any normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant's device/browser used for Entry. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants associated with potential winning Entries may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address may be disqualified. No information regarding Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Website, will be disclosed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the Prize winners from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and Prize winners release and hold harmless the Released Sweepstakes Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
8. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) he/she releases and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Sweepstakes Parties from and all any and all Claims (“Claims”); (b) Claims arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Atlanta, GA; (c) Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Georgia for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all Claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or the Released Sweepstakes Parties in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
10. Winners List: For a list of winners, available after December 30, 2023, send an email to: Coca‑ColaWinners@dja.com with WINNERS & (11-2893-11) as the subject line.
11. Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.