WTFanta Halloween Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The WTFanta Halloween Sweepstakes (The “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of 50 U.S., DC and Canada, excluding Quebec (“Eligibility Area”) who are 13 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Based on where winner resides in the 50 US/DC will determine if they are eligible for a First, Second or Third Prize; see below for details. Minors must have parental or legal guardian permission to enter. Void outside the eligibility area and where prohibited by law. Employees of The Coca‑Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), American Muti-Cinema, Inc., Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, Cineplex Entertainment LP, and their respective subsidiaries, parent, divisions, franchisees, promotional partners, agencies, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Sweepstakes Parties”) as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes participant’s (and their parent/legal guardian if a minor) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 5:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 29, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on October 31, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of two (2) entry periods (“Entry Periods”) as outlined below.
Start Date 5:00 PM ET
End Date 11:59 pm ET
August 29, 2023
October 1, 2023
October 2, 2023
October 31, 2023
3. How to Enter: If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian must consent to you entering this Sweepstakes prior to Entry. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, U.S. Entrants must go to https://www.fanta.com/ and Canadian Entrants must go to https://ca.fanta.com/ (“Website”) to login or create an account. Entrants will have an opportunity to receive an entry (“Entry”) into the Sweepstakes after completion of the Graveyard Game (“Game”). Limit one (1) Entry per Entrant per day per Entry Period. Entrants are only eligible to enter the Sweepstakes in the country where they reside. By way of example only, US Entrants must use the US Website to enter, and Canadian Entrants must use the Canadian Website to enter. In the event it is determine than an Entrant attempted to enter the Sweepstakes using the Website for the country they do not reside in, that Entrant will be disqualified and not be eligible to win a Prize. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Sweepstakes Entry services) will void all Entries by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders. If winner is a Canadian resident, they must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by the Administrator.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
Prizes for U.S. Entrants:
- Five thousand (5,000) Grand Prizes: AMC Bundle (2 Tickets, 2 Drinks, & 1 Popcorn). ARV $43.57 each.*
- Fifty (50) First Prizes: Two (2) Adult Fight Fest Tickets to Six Flags at one of the Participating Parks (as defined below). ARV $160 per ticket. **
- Two hundred and fifty (250) Second Prizes: Two (2) single day general admission tickets to any single participating SeaWorld or Busch Gardens Park (as defined below). ARV $124 per ticket. †
- Five Hundred (500) Third Prizes: Two (2) single day general admission tickets to a participating Cedar Fair Park (as defined below). ARV $58 per ticket. ††
Prizes for Canadian Entrants: One thousand (1,000) Grand Prizes, each consisting of two (2) Cineplex Admit One certificates, each redeemable for one general admission movie ticket (ARV of $24.30 CAD). If the certificates are redeemed online, the winners will be required to pay a $1.50 +tax online booking fee per certificate, when redeemed. The Fee is reduced to $1.00 +tax per certificate for Scene+ members and waived for CineClub members.
Certificates are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Each certificate is redeemable at all Cineplex Entertainment LP (“Cineplex”) theatres, online at Cineplex.com and the Cineplex mobile app, for one general admission ticket. If the certificate is redeemed online, a booking fee, which allows for advanced online seat reservations, and provides sharable digital tickets, will apply. Following the validation/scanning process, the unique barcode is instantly cancelled which eliminates reuse. No substitutions. The certificates: (a) are non-replaceable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash even if redeemed without the consent of the certificate holder; (b) are not valid for non-feature film or Event Cinema performances; (c) cannot be combined with any other voucher or offer; (d) may be applied towards the purchase of a premium admission ticket, including but not limited to, IMAX®, 3D, D-BOX, 4DX, UltraAVX®, ScreenX and VIP and Kids Clubhouse auditoriums with the payment of an applicable surcharge between $2 and $12. Actual surcharge depends on ticket type, theatre location and showtime selected; (e) may not be re-sold without the written consent of Cineplex; and (f) are valid for earning Scene+ä points. Additional restrictions may apply.
All Prizes: If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor will substitute a prize or portion of equal or greater retail value. No transfer, cash or other substitution of a prize is permitted except Sponsor may substitute prize in whole or in part for one of comparable or greater retail value for any reason. Limit of one (1) prize per person. All taxes (if applicable) related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor).
*NO CASH VALUE. NOT FOR RESALE. AMC Theatres® Black Ticket: Depending on the time, date, and location of redemption, the amount paid for these tickets may be higher than the posted box office admission price. The difference will not be refunded and may not be applied to surcharges or upgrades. Good at any AMC Theatres location in the United States only. These tickets exclude opening night fan events, double features, marathon events, alternative content, certain foreign language titles, and special theatrical presentations. Subject to surcharge for Sightline tickets, 3D, premium large screen format (e.g., IMAX®, Dolby®, AMC Theatres Prime®), film festivals, and premium services; location services may also apply at select locations, including Disney and Universal properties operated by AMC Theatres. AMC Theatres reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, including changes and additions to surcharge fees, restrictions, or exclusions. AMC Theatres Black Tickets are exchange items that are NOT eligible toward earning AMC Theatres Stubs rewards either at time of purchase or time of redemption. Valid seven (7) days a week. Voucher may not be assigned, transferred, purchased, sold, or reproduced. Present ticket at box office, kiosk, or redeem online. First, Scan or enter the 16-digit voucher number. Next, Scan or enter the 12-digit PIN number.
Free large fountain drink and free large popcorn: Good at any AMC Theatres location in the United States only. One coupon per person per visit. Valid through the printed Expiration date (12/31/2024). Not valid with any other offer. No Reproductions or alterations accepted. Voucher may not be assigned, transferred, purchased, sold, or reproduced. Any other use constitutes fraud. AMC Theatres associates are not eligible for this offer. Terms and conditions are subject to change. Present at concession stand.
**Only awarded to those who live within a 100-mile radius from one or more of the following locations (as determined by Sponsor): Six Flags St. Louis (Eureka, MO), Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, CA), Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ), Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, IL), Six Flags Over Georgia (Austell, GA), Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, TX), Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, TX), Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Vallejo, CA), Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA), Six Flags America (Bowie/Mitchellville, MA), The Great Escape (Queensbury, NY), Six Flags Darien Lake (Darien Center, NY) and Frontier City (Oklahoma City, OK) (collectively, the “Participating Six Flags Parks”). The prize winner is solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes and expenses associated with prize award, receipt and use not expressly specified herein as part of the prize, including, without limitation, transportation costs, additional parking costs, lodging, meals, gratuities, insurance, surcharges, other costs and expenses incurred by the prize winner and prize winner’s guest(s) in accepting the prize. Tickets expire 12/31/23 or at the end of the 2023 season, whichever is sooner. All tickets are valid at any of the Participating Six Flags Parks. This Promotion is not sponsored by Six Flags. Accordingly, Six Flags expressly disclaims any and all liability in conjunction with the offering or conduct of the Promotion under any legal theory, including but not limited to the award of prizes in the Promotion.
†Only awarded to those who live within a 100-mile radius from one or more of the following locations (as determined by Sponsor): SeaWorld San Diego (San Diego, CA), SeaWorld Orlando (Orlando, FL), Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (Tampa, FL), SeaWorld San Antonio (San Antonio, TX), Busch Gardens Williamsburg (Williamsburg, VA) (collectively, the “Participating SeaWorld Parks”). Tickets expire 12/31/2023. All tickets are valid at any of the Participating SeaWorld Parks. Valid for one admission to Park of Choice. Choose either Busch Gardens Tampa, SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, SeaWorld San Antonio, Aquatica San Antonio, or SeaWorld San Diego. Tickets may not be copied, transferred, resold or refunded and is only valid for the person listed on the ticket. Not redeemable for cash. Void if altered. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Not valid for separately ticketed events. No rain checks, refunds or exchanges. Expires December 31, 2023.
††Only awarded to those who live within a 100-mile radius from one or more of the following locations (as determined by Sponsor): Knott’s Berry Farm (Buena Park, CA), California’s Great America (Santa Clara, CA), Carowinds (Charlotte, NC), Kings Island (Mason, OH), Kings Dominion (Doswell, VA) (collectively, the “Participating Cedar Fair Parks”). Tickets expire 12/31/2023. All tickets are valid at any of the Participating Cedar Fair Parks. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount offer. Not for resale. Not valid for separately ticketed events.
Cedar Fair reserves the right to refuse admission and control occupancy. Unauthorized use or duplication is strictly prohibited and will result in revocation without refund and ejection of all individuals attempting to enter. Photo ID may be required to validate this voucher. Holder assumes all risk of personal injury and loss of property, agrees to the posted conditions of usage, rider safety guidelines and ride admission policies and grants Cedar Fair permission to use his/her photograph or video image in any advertising and promotion without payment to holder. No rain checks, refunds or exchanges. No replacements if lost or stolen. Not valid for separately ticketed events, special events or park buyouts. This voucher becomes INVALID once redeemed for all entitlements and may not be re-used. Some attractions require an additional charge. Height and physical restrictions may apply on some rides. Please visit the park's website to confirm operating dates and hours and learn more about park rules, ride admission policies and rider safety guidelines.
If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor will substitute a prize or portion of equal or greater retail value. No transfer, cash or other substitution of a prize is permitted except Sponsor may substitute prize in whole or in part for one of comparable or greater retail value for any reason. Limit of one (1) prize per person. All taxes (if applicable) related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor).
5. Selection of Winners/Odds: On or about October 2, 2023 and November 1, 2023, two thousand five hundred (2,500) U.S. Prize winners and five hundred (500) Canada Prize winners will be randomly selected for the AMC Bundle and Cineplex Movie Tickets respectively from all eligible Entries received through the applicable US or Canadian Websites during the applicable Entry Period. On or about October 2, 2023, fifty (50) U.S. Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible US Entries received through the US website during Entry Period 1 for the Six Flags Tickets. On or about October 2, 2023 two hundred and fifty (250) Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received during Entry Period 1 for the SeaWorld Tickets. On or about October 2, 2023 Five Hundred (500) Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received during Entry Period 1 for the Cedar Fair Parks Tickets. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator (at their office in Melville, NY USA), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received per country during each Entry Period.
6. Winner Notification: For Canada Prize winners, prizes will be fulfilled to the winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) to the mailing addresses provided during registration within 4-6 weeks after verification. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected. Potential winners must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by the Administrator. If a potential winner fails to respond to the email or it is returned as undeliverable, Entrant shall be deemed to be ineligible, or the skill-testing question is wrong, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. For U.S. Prize winners, prizes will be fulfilled to the email address submitted on the Website during registration within 2-3 weeks after verification. SeaWorld ticket winners will be required to confirm his/her/their mailing address within 3 days of email notification. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state/province/territory for Sweepstakes, advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further notice, payment or consideration.
8. Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants(or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) agree to release and hold harmless Released Sweepstakes Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the Website or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes or the Website; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the Website or the processing of Entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable email; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use the Website or use a prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Sweepstakes Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Sweepstakes Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an Entrant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in this Sweepstakes (time-permitting), if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Sweepstakes Parties.
9. General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Any normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant's device/browser used for Entry. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants associated with potential winning Entries may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address may be disqualified. No information regarding Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Website, will be disclosed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the Prize winners from among all eligible Entries received per country per Entry Period prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and Prize winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant/Prize winner is a minor) release and hold harmless the Released Sweepstakes Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
10. Disputes: Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) agrees that: (a) he/she releases and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Sweepstakes Parties from and all any and all Claims (“Claims”); (b) Claims arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Atlanta, GA in the U.S.; (c) Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Georgia in the U.S. for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all Claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than USD$100, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or the Released Sweepstakes Parties in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia in the U.S.
12. Winners List: For a list of winners, available after November 30, 2023, send an email to: Coca‑ColaWinners@dja.com with WINNERS & 11-2775-99 as the subject line.
13. Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313 USA. Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 USA.