THE COCA-COLA® CREATIONS Y3000 KIT GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Coca‑Cola® Creations Y3000 Kit Giveaway (The “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of 50 U.S. and DC (“Eligibility Area”) who are 13 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Minors must have parental or legal guardian permission to enter. Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited by law. Employees of The Coca‑Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), IfThen Digital LLC and their respective subsidiaries, parent, divisions, franchisees, promotional partners, agencies, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Sweepstakes Parties”) as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes participant’s (and their parent/legal guardian if a minor) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 19, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on November 19, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian must consent to you entering this Sweepstakes prior to Entry. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, go to https://us.coca-cola.com/y3000-sweepstakes (“Website”) to login or create an account to receive an entry (“Entry”) into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Entry per person. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Sweepstakes Entry services) will void all Entries by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prizes: Ten (10): A Sponsor-specified Creations Kit including a Sponsor-specified T-shirt. ARV $167 each. If a prize (or portion of the kit) becomes unavailable, Sponsor will substitute a prize or portion of equal or greater retail value. Winner will have the opportunity to choose their T-shirt size from a list of sizes but T-shirt size is not guaranteed, based on inventory. No transfer, cash or other substitution of a prize is permitted except Sponsor may substitute prize in whole or in part for one of comparable or greater retail value for any reason. Limit of one (1) prize per person. All taxes (if applicable) related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor).
5. Selection of Winners/Odds: On or about November 20, 2023, ten (10) Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Winner Notification: The potential Prize winners will be notified by the Administrator by email. Prizes will then be fulfilled to the winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) to the mailing addresses provided by email (and based on sizes picked, where possible) within 4-6 weeks after verification. Return of any prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected.
7. General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Any normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant's device/browser used for Entry. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants associated with potential winning Entries may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address may be disqualified. No information regarding Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Website, will be disclosed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the Prize winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and Prize winners (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant/Prize winner is a minor) release and hold harmless the Released Sweepstakes Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
8. Disputes: Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a minor) agrees that: (a) he/she releases and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Sweepstakes Parties from and all any and all Claims (“Claims”); (b) Claims arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Atlanta, GA; (c) Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Georgia for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all Claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or the Released Sweepstakes Parties in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
10. Winners List: For a list of winners, available after December 19, 2023 send an email to: Coca‑ColaWinners@dja.com with WINNERS & (11-2893-04) as the subject line.
11. Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.